MOAR

Lol she sends the pics to other guys first or simultaneously

I understund later

I hope she's fucking someone else

What happened to Wednesday?

>inb4 sunday is a trap photo

Kek

so who took this photo? cuck

Is that her nigger lover who's taking the picture you cuck?

She looks like felicia day there. That stupid kunt.

and what´s about sunday without clothes ;D

Sunnday she goes to church

Whose taking the photos if both her hands are in it?

Hot. Any nudes to share?

---------> ---------> say no more. ---------> ---------> ---------> ---------> ---------> ---------> Wednesday is this one...

so succulent, so soft

(OP) ---------> ---------> say no more. ---------> ---------> ---------> ---------> ---------> ---------> yeah, I got a couple saved.

Agreed! haha.

(OP) (OP) ---------> ---------> say no more. ---------> ---------> ---------> ---------> ---------> ---------> Definitely worth the trouble of talking to her.

Then I send her this.

Is this a retarded bot?

cuckek

post some nudes

lol pussy say dat to my face. come thru im at south jane blok cnigguh get popped

do you think she would send them to me too, like a simple boob-a-day photo thing to help people? i wouldn't ask for anything else just send back a complimentary thank you text. no one ever sent me their boob and would help me feel good about life again

Sent from my Android phone

Haha, she won';t mind. Just post your credit card info including the 3 digit security pin located at the back of the card. I'm sure we have time to schedule an estimate.

she wants to charge me? i'd just go to mfc or chaturbate then i guess. thanks anyway

Sent from my Android phone

Happy day!

I fucked up

why on her clothed tits?!?