When CIA was acting meek and intimidated by being confronted by Sansa about her marriage to Ramsay...

When CIA was acting meek and intimidated by being confronted by Sansa about her marriage to Ramsay, was he being sincere or was he just playing the Game of Thrones?

What if Bran warged into CIA when he was born and was controlling everything from the future?

dude is in a constant state of playing the Game of Thrones

Everything he does, he's already planned since he was 10 years old and being cucked by DACHADINDANORF

Nah Sansa is the big girl now. All men must die.

Wish he was playing the game but I'm pretty sure that a bunch of people on the show said it fucked up. Literally doesn't make any sense for his characters.

but then there will be no more good men left to protect her from being raped user.

It's
> season 6
you misogynist, what did you expected? A STRONG WHITE MAN?

HAHAHAHA, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

STRONG WOMEN MOTHERFUCKER!

Bran is literally everyone from the futures

Do you just walk around looking for gender wars and getting offended by everything? You realize that makes you worse than a feminist?

There will, but only 20 good men

I can't even imagine what would have happened here if Yara won the kingsmoot. board would have been unreadable for days

Nah he was taken aback for most of that scene. He regains footing and wins out with the information about the riverrun invasion tho; he was right in season one, Starks are fucktards

CIA is a bad actor and thats the best he could do for range of emotion when acting

>I'm pretty sure that a bunch of people on the show said it fucked up

?

It makes no sense for his character to be remorseful but who knows. It also makes no sense for him to walk up to her without guard and backup plans if he new she would be angry about being sold to a psycho-rapist.

Again the fucking CIA managed to travel thousands of miles in the span of one episode. Great work D&D fags

the only time he's not playing the game is from being in love with sansa's mother and sansa herself

how do you know how much time passes between episodes?

I laughed out loud when Littlefinger had that same "confused" expression on his face as CIA when he hears "They work for the mercenary, the masketta man"

It's because Bran's future warging gives him advance knowledge of how to make a passenger jet.

did you lads enjoy the new priestess of light? I think this is the actress

he knew what he was putting her into, and he felt bad it was so terrible but it still served his purpose

he visited her so that she knew he had troops she could use

she's gonna come crawling back to him for help against Ramsay, and when he has the upper hand he's gonna go for a marriage to Salsa

littlefinger's accent changes depending on his emotional state
pretty sure the whispering sean connery is scheming mode

wait wait... was she a different priestess or the same one that was with stannis?

different

He got a lot of information out of Sansa too. He also could have lied about blackfish.

>yfw Baneposting has existed for centuries
>yfw the original Baneposter was an ancient Egyptian whose brain was hijacked by an user from the 21st century to only say plane scene dialogue

Seemed like he was mostly playing the "Game of not getting my head cut off" at the time.

>It's a Littlefinger fucks up episode

i shupoosh...Harenhall is off the table as well?

He was manipulating her didnt you see she end up lying to jon

At the very least, it seems really obvious Sansa's sent Brienne off into a trap.

So... Littlefinger has a plan for when Sansa tells the Vale that he totally sold her out to the Boltons, right? Right?

Or is this just another episode of Baelish shortsightedness, like knowing about everyone EXCEPT for the person he's matchmaking his creeper obsession with?

it was a part of his masterplan

>So... Littlefinger has a plan for when Sansa tells the Vale that he totally sold her out to the Boltons, right? Right?

Maybe he's bullshitting her and plans to capture and give her back to Ramsay?

Honestly I have no fucking clue how D&D will magic Littlefinger out of this one

From the past you mean he's gonna get stuck in the past and create all these events

Are you fucking retarded?

>mellisandra is at castle black
>wait, how is she in mereen too?

Ho da dor

Sansa and Jon rally what forces they can and march on Winterfell, Oh noes, they are totally outnumbered.
But then, as the sun rises, they all look to the hills as Littlefinger and the Vale army ride to their rescue.
Optionally, betrays them and rides them down.

I think it's a mix of both. It's possible that he either didn't fully understand how much of a monster Ramsay was, or thought that Roose would do a better job in keeping Sansa safe. Either way, he probably didn't expect Sansa to go through as much hell as she did, and sincerely regrets that she had to. He didn't WANT Sansa to suffer, and looking back he likely would have tried to come up with an alternative if he could.

But at the same time, it's all a step on the ladder for him. Sansa telling him to fuck off shakes up his gameboard a bit, but the best move for him for now is to try to stay on her good side as much as he can. Chaos is a ladder and all that, and a massive Stark vs. Bolton battle in the North could be good for him.

DAYNE?

Ya seriously what is up with his voice changing every season?

>its a bran warging into littlefinger messes with his mind and changes his accent episode

he travels around westeros so much, he picks up the local accent until he moves onto the next place

CHAOSH IS A LADDAH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT DOESNT MATTERSH

I think he knows Sansa will never out THAT bit of information unless she really really wants to hurt Littlefinger. Like seal his death sort of spite move.

Offering to let Sansa kill him buys him time by way of appearing repentant.

I'm not sure what he even wants at this point.

He already has the Vale which makes him a relatively important player.

It would be much easier to consolidate forces there.

Even if he gets Sansa to rule the north it hardly changes anything for him, especially since he already fucked over the Starks by betraying Ned before.
Sansa definitely doesn't want or like him anymore so it's a dead end for his schemes.

he wants to fug a stark redhead and be king of westeros

Unless he literally saves her and Jon's army

This.

>little fingers army is in the north
>there's absolutely no reason to possibly want to help ramsay bolton beat the starks
>helping the starks win would force sansa and jon into an alliance with him.

It's not like they'd betray little finger right after he literally saves them from getting skinned alive.

I think there's a part of him that is genuinely sorry of what he put her through, but at the same time he's like "sorry but not sorry" cause he has some hidden agenda. (He is CIA after all)
In this moment, he is not really afraid that Brienne might kill him because he knows if it was their plan, they would have killed him already...instead they might need him later.
Sansa says she never wants to see him again, but of course it will happen.

nigga he left her with ramsey, a stranger, as a trophy wife. If he loved her he wouldve at least felt the guy out but know hw just left . CIA never drops the chahosh. And he probably wasnt expecting brienne , but he coudve had someone watching the barn,
>whole army with him and the door was open

>You don't like how SJWs are ruining everything?
>And you want to mention it?
>You realize that makes you worse than SJW right?

This is you.

Duck off Brighton poster at least post a cute cunny

I was so happy when Ramsay got Sansa. I wanted to see her fat face and ugly forehead screaming, eaten by dogs, on a pike, anything. Instead I get this shit season