Some people claim that RDJ (albeit under a pseudonym) was actively denouncing the Hollywood pedo ring a few years ago...

Some people claim that RDJ (albeit under a pseudonym) was actively denouncing the Hollywood pedo ring a few years ago around the internet. According to this poster, these are the people who are "clean" within Hollywood:

David Kelley
John Hughes (was the best)
Natasha Gregson Wagner
Bryan Lourd
Neil Patrick Harris
Jon Hamm
Guy Ritchie
Tommy Lee Jones
Susanna Hoffs
Kevin Kline & Phoebe Cates
Drew Barrymore
Steve Martin
Rachel McAdams
Bob Kosberg
Sofia Coppola
Zoe Cassavetes
Moon Zappa
Brad Pitt
John Favreau
Amber Heard
Jerry Bruckheimer
Molly Ringwald
Tom Hanks
Rob Reiner
Susan Downey
Will Staeger
Miranda Cosgrove
Seth Macfarlane
Richard Lovett
Johnny Depp
Akiva Goldsman
Alan Horn
Elton John
Kate Beckinsale
Ron Meyer
Mel Gibson

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs
gawker.com/5893793/did-robert-downey-jr-really-just-accuse-kirk-douglas-of-a-brutal-rape
theblemish.com/2012/03/robert-downey-jr-confirms-blind-items-as-an-anonymous-commenter/
nypost.com/2012/04/01/how-crazy-days-and-nights-fooled-hollywood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Miranda Cosgrove

>Mel Gibson
>Tom Hanks
>Brad Pitt
I always thought they seemed like good guys

>Mel "the spook nuke" Gibson is on the list

feels pretty great

>people who are "clean" within Hollywood
What did he mean by this?

He updated the list a few years ago to include some of his pals from the MCU.

>Neil Patrick Harris

He got his teen boipussy fucked on the set of Doogie Howser

>Amber Heard

She literally fucks directors for roles that Johnny Depp sets up for her.

>Miranda Cosgrove

Pic related

>Rob Reiner

idk man dude seems off
not sure i believe this one

hes prolly just gay or something

>Seth MacFarlane

Probably sucks cock for free tbqh

what about brendan fraser?

this
will someone think of the memes :O

Tell us who is guilty, not who is clean, you spineless fucks. What actual use is this shit?

Interesting how Paul Thomas Anderson and Wes Anderson are both missing from the "clean" list.

>Steve Martin
I never suspected him, but for some reason I'm quite glad to see his name there

clean here only means clean in regards to the pedo ring, right?

does this mean anyone not listed is not clean?

yes, that means the thousands of others celebrities are all criminal perverts

thanks for clarifying user

>Kate Beckinsale
aww

No, simply that RDJ hasn't worked and been in close contact with every actor and director in Hollywood to objectively count them out or in.

>Akiva Goldsman
I doubt that most of all.

I thought he had cat shit on his face before clicking the thumbnail

lol me too

Ditto.

>Susanna Hoffs
My 80sfu

Why not just say which ones are real dirty?

But what about little boi pussy

Isn't it funny how you can literally rape children and people will defend you (polanski) yet say one naughty word about the jews or niggers and boom youre an outcast in your own industry

Hmmm, one man seems questionably absent from that list

I'm quite surprised actually, he was known to be A Wild and Crazy Guy...

wow yeah its almost like hollywood has a vested interest in protecting child molesters or something

Has he worked with either of them?

It's almost like you have to give up the backdoor, the front door, the food delivery entrance and sometimes ASS TO ASS to get anywhere in hollywood.

Post the dirty ones

So we can agree that this won Best Picture at the Oscars to take the spotlight away from the Jew pedoring in Hollywood, right?

maybe the people behind the movie were trying to subtly tell us something?

DEEPEST LORE

>Neil Patrick Harris
>clean

everybody knows all homos are big time pederasts, rdj was probably butthurt because you must be at least 5' to enter those hollywood faggot orgies

I can see it now, like having one of those "you must be this high" signs from a theme park, and RDJ is standing outside yelling at his disney overlords on the phone for not being able to get in

>the catholic church will fund and produce a movie about hollywood pedo rings
>directed by mel gibson
>starring brendan fraser

been a good while since I saw this thread. Good pasta.

Here's from an article back in 2012, months later

"RDJ has actually worked with most of these people. Here's what we could find just scratching the surface:

David Kelley on (Ally McBeal)
John Hughes (Weird Science)
Natasha Gregson Wagner (Two Girls and a Guy)
Bryan Lourd (RDJ's agent)
Guy Ritchie (Sherlock Holmes)
Tommy Lee Jones (U.S. Marshalls)
Susanna Hoffs (Less Than Zero)
Kevin Kline & Phoebe Cates (Soapdish)
Drew Barrymore (they share an agent)
Steve Martin (Bowfinger)
Rachel McAdams (Sherlock Holmes)
John Favreau (Iron Man)
Molly Ringwald (The Pick-up Artist)
Susan Downey (his wife)
Miranda Cosgrove (they presented at the Kids Choice Awards together in 2010)
Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy)
Richard Lovett (works at RDJ's agency)
Alan Horn (COO of Warner Brothers)
Elton John (RDJ did the video for his 2001 song "I Want Love")
Ron Meyer (president of Universal Studios; in 2011 he was part of the 25th American Cinematheque Award Honoring RDJ)
Mel Gibson (their friendship goes way back; Gibson helped RDJ secure insurance on a film when he was trying to make his comeback and RDJ spent most of his speech at the American Cinematheque Awards to request that people not blacklist Gibson)

Whether this commenter is or isn't RDJ, what we know for sure is that he seems to be on a mission to out pedophiles, which is kind of noble, and gossip about whores, which is kind of bitchy, and we love Himmmm for that."

>Jon Hamm will never want my little boy hole or want a little boy of his own to corrupt. Why live

Crazy, how whistleblowing works in L.A
Here's an example:
Lil Wayne splits from the record company Cash money records which Birdman owns.
Every TMZ or Gossip article are about "feuds" between these two people but not why except 'bad contract".

I did some digging and it was only smaller media that wrote about how Lil Wayne talks about getting raped in his documentary, Birdman being a homosexual (with pictures), Birdman getting sued from a bunch of previous artists working for him regarding long term sexual abuse. Birdman even said, his own words, "Me and his[Lil Wayne] relationship between us, is like father and son. I respect that he would want to leave and I did not try to kill him" in response to the failed contract hit shortly after the split on Lil Wayne was he was touring.

TMZ was even used as a front to push a story where Bruce/Kaitlyn Jenner had to cancel his speaking tour because 'scheduling conflicts' when some blind said it's just used as an excuse for when no tickets are sold at all and there was a backing article from the ticket seller themselves saying no one had bought a ticket for her speaking tour.

Fucking corrupt media

supposedly rap is more corrupt than anyone cares to think about, with i think actual spooks being involved in making the game what is has been through the past to today, ie freeway rick ross

not hard to imagine a connection to hollywood and anything happening there as well

yeah i can see why people would think it was him, almost all his best buddies are on the list

I’m guessing this is the successor thread?

124. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/11 **#10**This foreign born teen actress who stars in a hit pay cable show says that when she was filming a recent movie, she was hit on by this married A-/B+ list mostly movie actress who is only getting that high because of name recognition. Maisie Williams ("Game of Thrones")/Jessica Biel/"The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea"

Sounds like bullshit to me, unless Biel is into troll dolls.

>Biel is into troll dolls.
which makes me feel all the more worse. the fuck

RDJ's denied being the CDaN user rumour-monger.

jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs

gawker.com/5893793/did-robert-downey-jr-really-just-accuse-kirk-douglas-of-a-brutal-rape

theblemish.com/2012/03/robert-downey-jr-confirms-blind-items-as-an-anonymous-commenter/

nypost.com/2012/04/01/how-crazy-days-and-nights-fooled-hollywood/

>I’m guessing this is the successor thread?
Pretty much, general didnt take off so mods killed it.
Not complaining but the first thread reached bump limit quickly and then people lost interest

>Moon Zappa

wut

>Rob Reiner

Didn't he literally have sex with someone underaged? He must have made a good 180

>a list of a dozen people in a profession of several hundreds

Hmm

>Kevin Kline
>Jerry Bruckheimer
>Seth Macfarlane
>Akiva Goldsman
>Elton John

bullshit bro

#4 – This B+ list mostly movie actress who is a celebrity offspring thought after her monster hit from last year that people would be throwing offers at her right and left. They were, until they saw she had gained some weight. Then, all of a sudden the offers all disappeared except for some off camera work. There is even talk she might be written out of the next installment of the monster hit. Hollywood sucks. She is great. Bryce Dallas Howard (Untitled "Jurassic World" Sequel)

I wonder how he works out whether they're dirty or not
>"hey man, you fuck any little kids today?"
>"no"
>guess he's clean

So... literally everyone else in hollywood diddles kiddies?

>It all indicates that Hollywood and the media have been punked — duped by a soft-spoken probate lawyer with delusions of grandeur

oh wow, so it's fucking nothing

158. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/14 **#4**
This former A+ list mostly movie actor/director who had a rough fall down to unable to get work had what he called a magical weekend. Apparently it involved a lot of women on a college campus who all threw themselves at the actor. He does love a good fawning. Mel Gibson

Tubby piece of shit. I hope she kills herself

nevermind i'm thinking of rob lowe

What the hell are you talking about? Those articles talk about the website owner. Himmm never posted with tips, he is literally a commenter which posted on the blogger (blogspot) comments addon on CDaN. This means only Google itself would know what email and IP posted on CDaN, not the site owners. They can only ban himmmm.

And here's the thing, Enty (owner of CDaN) says he wouldn't have troubling stuff on his site since he doesnt want any trouble and guess what happens 1.5 hours later when Himmm makes a post accussing some guy of rape? Removed.

no, op did not read the articles and now is spreading misinfo

A lot of the lurid stuff - particularly about the female celebs' sex lives - does read more like alt-reality fanfic that's escaped its containment board.

it's midnight in west coast, of course numbers are dropping

>literally only thing you need to do to keep the cash rolling in is not gain weight
>gain weight

Seems like things might get crazier

181. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/17 **#4*
When this B+ list mostly television actress who doesn’t have a network television show to return to when she gets out of rehab has a threesome with her boyfriend, 95% of the time the third is a guy. Her celebrity boyfriend loves other men almost as much as women. Hayden Panettiere ("Nashville")/Wladimir Klitschko

>Johnny Depp
>implying he isn't an underage poonhound

this invalidates the whole list

:_:
Worked with Keanu Reeves in A scanner Darkly
Keanu is absent from teh list

Right in the feels guys

Keanu hasn't worked with RDJ I think?

>rehab
Is that what they tried to cover up with the postpartum depression shit a few weeks back?

When you've been around as long as he has, everyone is good to go

Keanu has been seen banging trannies, RDJ prob didn't like that.
Also RDJ just has dirt on people that the bosnian knew.
Hayden is a true JUST case.
Yes. Easy coverup.

197. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/18 **#6**
The actress sister of a former Disney actress turned regular actress can’t get any kind of acting work. What she can do though is use her sister’s name to get some work in the Med this summer. She will even wear a wig and dress like her sister from the Disney show. Bella Thorne’s sister Dani; Vanessa Hudgens’ sister Stella

She got a mumbler
I can see the lips moving but cant hear what they're saying

So it's easier to enumerate the clean ones instead of the aggressors? kek

>A Scanner Darkly.

one of his best friends are Reese Witherspoon and Jaime Foxx and they are both also not on the list, so.. keep the faith

Why isn't Kevin Spacey getting named more?

The guy is a filthy lech

>And about 2,000 other people whose names you'd never recognize.

>They're not angels, and not perfect – neither am I. But they are REAL people who know what it means to be a real friend. :-)

Seems like he just named people on top of his head. Doubt he could remember Keanu

I would have wrecked Dani so hard 5-6 years ago.

Ugh, why does time have to elapse.

as sad as that is and all, fuck is it even sadder that she got pretty much none of the looks in the family unlike Vanessa who got the best possible genes.

frank zappa's daughter

her honest to god given name is "moon unit"

Who do you think runs the gay mafia?

Which frankly, needs a better name than gay mafia

>108. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/09 **#9**

>This A- list mostly television actor on a hit almost television show is an Academy Award winner/nominee. Apparently, our closeted actor has a routine when he hooks up with a guy. The actor has a bag that has a razor and shaving cream and some cologne the actor likes. The guy is then told to shave his body hair and put on the cologne before joining the actor. Kevin Spacey "House of Cards"

the Med is soo fucking rich.
Didn't Big Sean get cucked by a Dubai guy?
>Literally having a girlfriend that is willing to fly to dubai to get fucked
Glad he dumped Ariana Grande after that, fucking slut

>Moon Zappa

O-okay?

218. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/19 **#13**#1 – This B+ list mostly movie actress is legal now but she wasn’t when she hooked up with this married A list mostly movie actor while filming their first movie together.Actress: Natalie Portman (17 when filming for "Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace" ended)
A list actor: Ewan McGregor

Saucy.

Don Spacey

>implying you wouldnt take that british cock

226. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/20 **#8**
This A- list mostly television actor from a very hit cable show with now even more spinoffs got hammered with one of his son’s teachers after a parent event and ended up having sex with her in a bar bathroom. Norman Reedus ("The Walking Dead") (has a son with Helena Christensen born October 1999)

Speilberg. That's what I'm waiting for. We all know the rumours.

Based Tom Hanks being based as usual.

This one is sad, seriously why is Julia Roberts such a fucking cunt

93. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 02/08 **#13**
They should make a movie about this one. I guess it will have to wait a few years until everyone dies, but maybe they could do some kind of inspired by true events thing. Hey, if they can make a television show about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’ arrangement, they can make a movie about this. It happened back in the 80’s. No worries that you won’t know the players involved because even if you were born 15 years ago, you know both of the main figures. One, an actress, is probably still really close to A+ list while the other main participant in this story is a foreign born A- list mostly television actor from an acting family. There was a public story and then the real story which never saw the light of day. Until now. Even when this story occurred, our actress was A+ list or really close. The thing is though, she was right on the edge of crashing and burning right out of the industry. In these pre-internet days reports still managed to come out of a movie she was filming that she was being a diva. Not showing up on time or at all. Missed lines or not knowing any of her lines. It was a pathetic excuse for acting. The thing is though this was not some tiny indie. This was a huge blockbuster being helmed by a director who has been A+ list forever. Our actress was involved with drugs. Heroin to be specific. It took over her life. It consumed her. Our actor, who has been known to dabble in some substances himself saw what drugs were doing to the actress who he also called his girlfriend. He knew they needed to split. He wanted to try and get her the help she needed and that her friends and family and people were trying to get her. He let her people talk him into taking the fall for the demise of the relationship. He didn’t care if he looked bad. He knew he could bounce back.
cont

He almost didn’t. Eventually he ended up bigger than he was back then, but it took some time. He agreed to let paps catch him with a hooker at a nightclub which would give our actress reason to split. She had no idea it was a set up. The people closest to her used it as an in to get her to get help. They also used another actor who had a big crush on her and wanted a relationship with her to be the shoulder to cry on as she traveled outside the country to rehab. For weeks after the actress left town, our actor crashed on the sofa of this, at the time A- list actor from a sprawling acting family. Our actor was a mess of heartbreak and booze.
Actress: Julia Roberts
Actor/Acting family: Kiefer Sutherland (born in London to parents Donald Sutherland and Shirley Douglas)
Movie: "Hook" ("Tinkerbell" directed by Steven Spielberg)
Shoulder to cry one: Jason Patric (his father is Academy Award-nominated actor and Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Jason Miller (born John Anthony Miller, Jr.) and actress Linda Miller (born Linda Mae Gleason). His maternal grandfather was actor/comedian Jackie Gleason

Yeah, theres another blind where he was drunk as fuck whilst attending a talk show
And some user chimed in how much he loves to buy drinks even after people tap out

he means they're not diddlers, doesn't matter if they got diddled themselves

>Hey, if they can make a television show about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’ arrangement, they can make a movie about this.

Was he referring to The Path?

So it wasn't her complete and utter lack of acting talent?

Fuck that movie. Fuck that movie so hard.

Image sells when it comes to blockbusters

eh

Where are you all finding these blind items?