What do you feel about the Flat Earth theory?

What do you feel about the Flat Earth theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/enOFVFDkTsY
youtube.com/watch?v=XHBZkek8OSU
youtube.com/watch?v=oGIi7XJjfdI
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i feel as tho OP is a faggot.

it's flat out wrong

We will break the dome one day.

its fucking stupid, much like op

secretly correct

Gravity you stupid fuck 3D get it or be illiterate for ever! P.S. are you a nigger or just inbreed?

absolutely fucking hilarious
a bunch of utterly ignorant, paranoid and delusional americans who know literally nothing about geography or physics providing endless amusement for the rest of the world

makes me wonder why the distance between countries are not straight, but more like what you would expect on a sphere ;)

how does gravity work on the flat earth?
acceleration?
there is a fucking speed limit dickwads
if you multiply the 'acceleration' of earth by the age of earth, you get 441000000000.
So, according to flat earthers, earth is travelling around 1,471 times faster than light.

plausible

underated post

The whole Universe is 2D and we're simply inflated.

kekimus maximus

>yeah but have you ever tried going faster than light? only education says that you cant go faster, just like they say the earth isn't flat
That's probably how they would argue

Total b-s interspersed with bible quotes

my calculation was a bit wrong, i did years instead of seconds. the answer is at least a few million times faster than light. how the fuck is the earth accelerating? is there a giant rocket at the bottom? how do we fuel it? do we even fuel it? what the fuck with this flat-earth shit?

If you read up on your history then you'll realize that it was very rare to believe in the flat earth theory.

Flat earthers today don't really believe in it, its just a group for nonconformist thinkers.

So why would the age of the earth affect it's speed?

Pic from nasa

made by retards for other retards with no common sense

some people are literally believing anything extreme bullshit just to make themselves feel special

youtu.be/enOFVFDkTsY

That's not how you add relativistic speed. For a outside observer an accelerating earth would actually appear to flatten in the direction of motion and time would appear to move slower on it. From earths perspective the rest of the universe would seem to speed up in time and seem to stretch so you can actually accelerate with 1g for billions of years from earths point of view.

Also god created the earth 6000 years ago and he's personally responsible for gravity ( intelligent falling)

because it would have started accelerating from when it was first created, right?
why would your age affect how far you walk?
you'd have to start from somewhere

if we were travelling faster than light, it would not be a flat earth, in would likely look like a needle from an outside observer

the flatness itself is the acceleration obviously..

>Also god created the earth 6000 years ago and he's personally responsible for gravity ( intelligent falling)
lol

The earth is not 6000 years old.

why would the earth not be a hemisphere? it would be flat only if the earth was spinning at such a speed to almost rip itself apart

If you want to go there, the best math we have is pointing to it being 11D.

Literally no aspect of a flat earth makes any sense and has zero evidence for it.

I wish I could steal content from The Onion like you

/story

did god make you stupid or did you make yourself stupid? is jupiter flat? what about the moons that orbit it?
> (intelligent falling)
intelligence falling out of your cavernous skull

why is it that all the fucking flat earth retards no IG are fucking black?

>god ... 6000

Literally no aspect of a globe earth makes any sense and has zero credible evidence for it.

gravity doesn't exist on a flat earth

easy pleased

if you read what i said, you would see that i said about flat-earthers believing gravity is actually acceleration

"no u" doesn't work here, because every bit of evidence DOES point to a round earth

it sucks.
because maths.
pic related.
/thread

Then how the fuck do we send satellites to orbit earth then?

Is the fucking sun flat too ?

youtube.com/watch?v=XHBZkek8OSU

Not even wrong.

kek

the shadow of the earth on the moon every time of year....

wut?

Only during an eclipse....fucking idiots.

flat earth retards say that sats don't exist...that the iss is a hologram in the sky. yes, they are that fucking retarded.

Gravity obviously exists

Oh.

Guise we lost. We have to change our minds now like good critical thinking scientists.

it is wrong
see

not according to Flat Earth thoery...

Go read up on it.

FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!

The sun is a flat plate-like mirror that reflects the light of god when it faces earth.

What i think he means is gravity cant exist on a flat earth. Hes still wrong but yeah.

Not a single person here actually believes the flat earth theory, they just want to rile up the people who need to tell you why you're wrong.

>look at another planet
>wow
>holy shit
>it has things going round it
>that must be going in a circle above this flat-ass disk
>wow let me put on my tinfoil hat and say 'erth iz flet lol xDDDD' without any actual evidence

I just don't get it, like buy a weather balloon and a go pro man. You can see the curve.

flat earth is wrong

as did all evidence of eletric discovery attribute to eddison, hwever much late in century did Tesla get much, credit.
Problem with therotical science is that its theoretical and no real svidence point to either
Personally i go for the brain in a jar theory and were neither

>go pro

Are you fucking retarded?

Go pros are fish-eyed

I know!...I'm not a fucking flat earther. I hate those fucking dicks.

People who believe that Earth is round are just stupid or retarding to be pretended

so?

Any camera will work.
youtube.com/watch?v=oGIi7XJjfdI

fuck you

>theory
It didn't even get past the hypothesis stage before being shut down.

Not getting the reference. Sup Forums I am disapoint.
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong

ran out of arguments already? or cause you realized that there are any?

God is fucking hot, no tuching

Literally nothing makes sense in the flat earth model

The sky is a hologram, we see what they want us to see...

You cannot use a fish-eyed lens to prove the earth is curved because it will curve even a flat horizon. A flat earther will just dismiss it due to the effect of the lens. You need a normal lens or at least a straight edge in the image to show where straight is.

>implying ther'es any arguments for the flat earth

ZING!

it's curved either wa

Everyone knows light has no speed, idiot. light is neither speed or gravity. its all made up by several influences. earth is flat but several millions thick, there are volcanoes turned downswards which are accelerating. get your facts straight sheeple

>theory

It's not a theory. Please make yourself aquainted with the definition of the word "theory" in a scientific context. It's not a theory, it's not even a proposal.
Also, there's nothing to "feel" about it. Once a theory has been proven to be right, ie a fact has been established, any other idea concerning the subject is to be abandoned.

I realise though that you probably know this, and this is merely an attempt to shill the idea that "feelings" are as valid as facts when discussing a subject. This is one of the most dangerous developments in recent history.

I call upon you, citizens of Sup Forums - don't fall for this shit. Always fact-check.

One question. Do you have a lot of fun trying to piss off the people who try to disprove you? I mean we both know you don't actually believe in the flat earth theory, you just want to make these tards angry.

ok I guess you're just trolling

one thing I don't understand about you Flat Earth people is if you guys think this is true are you guys saying that God exists without a doubt

Quads don't lie

Do people actually believe this shit for real?

So? Thats bot my fault people built other theories based on a theory that was wrong. Now they gotta rewrite em. And that has happened several times in the past, people believed that abiogenesis was correct and formulated theories on it but since it was proven false, they had to change those other theories as well.

how?

Fuck off space faggot
You can crash on the moon

Look at what people are saying

It was not proven false

Stop, none of these pro flat-earthers are serious. At least not on this board. It's all just people try to get a rise out of people like you. If you indulge them, they win.

wow so the 'man' controls the sky huh?
wow so light isn't gravity? FUCK I'VE BEEN WRONG MY WHOLE LIFE
kys

holograms

yes...go onto instagram and search for the flatearth tag....fucking thick black people and jesus freaks.

>using greentext and writing 'implying'
the smell of summer suddenly became stronger
anyway, have you read the image? are you able to read at all?

You just shot flat earth theory in the foot. They say "you can't put satellites in space if there is no gravity!" Well, that looks like a satellite to me.

Too low, dumbass

If you can't see that he isn't serious then you should kill yourself faggot.

i hope you get sent into space without a suit and die knowing you were wrong your whole life