No rekt thread?

no rekt thread?
>rekt bread

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Dude, it's just how some folks are wired. There's no need to understand why they may enjoy it, they just do. I watch the clips sometimes to see the aftereffects of what could happen if it were me and prevent such accidents or whatever.
I often become a bit sick afterwards though.

set of silence of the lambs

Pasta.
Replying to bait.

Bump

The IMPOSSIBLE Sup Forums challenge... can Sup Forums play nicely with others?

ITT:
No profanity
Can only be complimentary about other anons
No pepe/banana/spiderman

Yeah right!!!!

fucking KYS

bump

Bump

kys faggot

Damn

story?

no

In the “American Hospital” in Tirana, Albania, a man identified as Lefter Canaj doused a dialysis patient Dashamir Saraci in gasoline and set him on fire. The two had gotten into an argument over a place in line.

Two female patients reportedly died from asphyxia, while the attacker and the target survived with injuries.

Attacker died too

i dont like it either but saying "kys xdddd edgy" is just faggoty

fuck you and the fucking horse you rode in on. you think its cool to hurt animals? i hope that you fucking die in a fucking house fire you fucking piece of shit fuck you you fucking turd faggot nigger ass piece of shit with no hope of ever being a happy person. you deserve to die slowly over and over. i dont believe in hell but i would straight up convert to religion and suck massive pope dick if it meant that there would suddnely be a hell just so that i could rest eternal in the knowledge that you endure endless pain and endless suffering and that the whole focus of your very essence becomes pain and misery and fear until that is all you know, and then right at the end of time itself, when the last atom decays into nothingness, i hope you are left alone in the cold and dark with nothing but fear and loneliness for all eternity. go drink a glass of liquid shit and die. faggot. fuck you.

Kill yourself, faggot!

honestly kys you messed up piece of shit

muahahaha

rekt

Bump

Top quality bait

>This kills the crab

every biker ever

during holiday at rape island.

retarded dad

>being this new
Summer ain't over yet eh?

Topkek. This isn't YLYL

Are you literally autistic

your autism level is really damn high

>not getting scarcasm
are YOU on the spectrum?

This kind of shit "people" will always exist. You can only hope to have the fortune of finding, and killing one of those shit cowards someday.

Fucking faggot. You realize you responded to pasta? May as well go upstairs to your momma's pantry and yell at some spaghetti, faglord.

I like the titties on the wall

I remember the first time I made a thread on Sup Forums... Good times. I actually managed to do it though.

This is a bit embarrassing

BAHAHAHAHAAH WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT FATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Probably, yes

do not let this guy carve the turkey at christmas.

dude sharpen that damn machete

Cool guy teaching his cat how to swim

they are acting like seagulls

Ya, great idea. Break check a car with your cycle. No problem.

He ded?

Why didn't that fucking useless cunt of a father get hit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA get fucked faggot bitch.

I were there literaly 2 days ago, the wax museum of Dublin

damn his neck just snapped like nothing, stupid ass thought he was being tough.

Story?

cheese

Story

He lasts longer than most of the Sup Forums

guy tried to fuck a gate

#REKT

Blazing faggot

Donal Trump test

What happened

nerve gas man.. shouldnt play around with that

Wait, that whole spinning was real?

HYAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking get a new joke you useless cunt

>Get a new joke
>Uses the most overused joke in Sup Forums history

KEKAROO

Hold on guys, I got this.

pretended to get hit by a cop

It's an airsoft meet up. Apparently the kid that got hosed put a video on youtube of himself burning the clan(?) badges of the shooter, so the guy just randomly popped him at their next meet up.

this mans autism levels are higher than i have ever seen before

goddamnit

Sauce?

Stay still Anons, these SPOOKs will cleanse the curse from ye old bones.

Fucking little bitch
I'd give my left nut to see her raped
If given the chance, I'd shove a dildo the size of that balloon up her ass until it poked out of her mouth

>most overused joke in Sup Forums history
summerfag detected

Is she kill?

Will somebody explain the spinning? I thought it was shooped.

Kek at the doctor coming after like its a normal fucking thing

What an asshole

>699003389
It cuts off to early, Here is the rest of what happened.

well you see when a faggot enters the thread (see mirror) then mounted cameras decide they need to spin to remind you of meatspin, go suck a dick faggot

Nope. Try again, faggot.