Why havent any photos or video been released? I dont think he even existed

Why havent any photos or video been released? I dont think he even existed.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's that supposed to be?

Decapitated on a water slide. Its been a huge fucking story the last week.

What photo you fucking retard?
Why do you want to see?
You want to reduce him to a gore pic?
You're a fucking waste of space and it should have been you that died!

You mean the kid that got decapitated at six flags?

I honestly want to see the pictures too. Not because of the gore. I just want to investigate this whole accident because it just doesn't go into my head how someone can be decapitated by a waterslide.

You seem to be forgetting one of the great laws of the universe; pics or it didn't happen.

uh

yeah

maybe your on the wrong website

reddit is that way

I've been searching for vid for last three days can't find a thing yet but Mon found a new post on liveleak said was vid of accident when I clicked link YouTube account had been deleted also alonzo Washington @kccrimefighter tweeted yest that someone had been asking him to post vid of it but he refused and I know for sure there's vid I have friend that works at schlitterbahn

Metal arch that was holding the net in place you retarded faggot nigger.

Tube left the slide after second hump (dumbfuks put lightest person in front)head hit metal loop holding netting Caleb lost his mind

Man this is close to home. So fucked up. Traumatized a lot of people from around here.

Back to Facebook with you faggot this is Sup Forums his body is under one of those tarps head under the other that's of course blood in the pool

Erase your existence, faggot.

How the fuck did he actually get decapitated?

OP here. Yes faggot. I'm a shitty disgusting human being and that's why i'm on the original board for shitty disgusting human beings. Back to Tumblr with you.

Lmao how tf is white people so stupid
How tf you lose youre head in a water slide lmao xD

abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631

ooga booga go back to africa

He was in front of the raft the raft flew up after the second hump was cleared and his head/neck hit the metal loops pinched it I assume between raft and loops they removed all the hoods that bent which was six do there was plenty of opportunity for rekt

Lel's those nig nog name's tho

It's one of the most metal stories I've ever heard. In one of them, they say the brother was waiting at the bottom and his brother's buddy came down the slope and came to rest right in front of him.

Another article said that his head fractured one of the women he was riding with's jaw.

The girls he was riding with were covered in his blood

Yeah the older brother witnessed it along with a few others the body came down the slide behind the raft the raft (it's actually the raft in one of the pics I posted) went a little further into the stilling basin body and had stopped short still at base of slide

Hate when things like this happen to white children. Poor boy.

One girls jaw was broken others orbital socket was broken by either his body or head neither woman remembers for sure because it happened do fast there sister's and from a small town in Nebraska I believe they said not for sure tho on that

I hear ya and if you could see the amount of jigaboo regularly on this slide you would be even more disgusted user

Do you even punctuate bro?

I'd rather travel down a slide with my own turds.

Not at all I'm actually supposed to be working and this is /b after all

Can't argue with that

So nobody has pics except for the blood-in-the-water one? Media is even trying to quash that pic since he's a Congressman's son and us plebs arent allowed to bask in the gore of an elite.

He's the son of a congressman who voted against regulations for business like the one his son died at. Also, calm down Satan.

>bask in the gore of an elite
satanic trips have spoken

Chk'd yeah and even better it was bribe day at the park all elected officials get in free and were given free buffet I suppose it was worth it though

I've heard allot about video being out there maybe the owner is working a deal with daily mail or tmz

You've been memed

This true? What a piece of shit

It's true Scott Schwab of Olathe ks father of 10 w/o Caleb Schwab who Sunday afternoon lost his head over a water slide

Story?

Read the thread nigger

It was a congressman's kid, I know, but which congressman? How exactly did he die?

READ
THE
BREAD

Yeah, this was either a psyop and he never existed.

Or it was a targeted hit due to his dad's dodgy dealings.

Something is definitely wrong though.

How was he decapitated?

what happened to him?

>He was in front of the raft the raft flew up after the second hump was cleared and his head/neck hit the metal loops pinched it I assume between raft and loops they removed all the hoods that bent which was six do there was plenty of opportunity for rekt
Fuck me