Do they have any weaknesses that could be exploited by the opposing teams?

Do they have any weaknesses that could be exploited by the opposing teams?

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/nation-world/article/USA-basketball-players-accidentally-visit-brothel-9125583.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't really have a true point guard. Kyrie/Kyle both are really good scorers. They have assists but not like a Rondo/Cp3/John Wall. It's gonna be a lot of 1 on 1 ball when the chemistry isn't good on the court

probably the weakest Olympic team since 2004 t b h f a m

draymond could potentially be catfished and leak nudes again but thats about it

deandre cant hit FTs

But both of them still are miles ahead of any other PG in the Olympics
Barren Barnes and maybe Lowry, everyone is a top5 player in his position.

sickle cells

>maybe lowry
you gotta be fucking retarded lowry is arguably a top 5 pg in the NBA

I was originally just gonna put "no".
There isn't anyone who can really guard Cousins. Paul George and KD can score on any defender they'll meet.

Curry/Westbrook/Lillard/Cp3/John Wall

Wasn't Durant not going to participate originally? Did he get shamed into going?

Also, what do you think could be the death lineup?

Kyrie, Klay, Melo, KD, Boogie?

The only team with a legit shit at beating them is France. Everyone else sucks pretty bad also

No. They should make two american teams desu

Draymond at center or move kd to center and put in paul george at pf

even if you could make the case that lowry wasnt a top 5 pg how can he be a liability. hes a great defender playing with 4 other all stars

>Kyrie
>Thompson
>Durant
>Draymond
>Cousins

Is this the starting lineup?

These sports shouldn't be in the Olympics. If countries aren't going to send their best players then it tarnishes the games.

I think this is the best team since the dream team. If LeBron were playing it would be ridiculous.

Lowry is not five but id take him easilyvas a spurs fan. Kyrie, cp3, curry, westbrook, wall, lillard, and harden are all better. And yea harden is a pg

why is there no lebron or curry?
t. knows nothing about basketball apart from names i hear in rap songs

because they're pussies

basketball players in general are pussies

a bunch of the best players opted out of the 2004 games claiming they were afraid of terrorism

Lebron needs to recover now that he's old (hgh) and curry has fucked ankles and was probably hurt to some degree. Basketball players arent pussies, it's a tough and long season

oh

is olympic basketball a big deal in america?

because literally no one cares about olympic football, but i suppose we have a world cup

Not really. It's nice to see them win but I think most people who arent nationalist jingos would be more interested in watching them actually lose.

> implying Boogie isn't a monster in the paint.
Pleb opinion

Alimony suits

I love Olympic basketball. I watched all the U.S. exhibition games and will watch every U.S. game at Rio. It's like an All-Star game where they actually try.

Spain could have hoped to dominate tje insife if the had both gasols and ibalaa cause usa big men always suffer in fiba rules. Since marc and ibaka wont be there it ll probably ne very easy for usa. Francz are absolutelu unable to beat them. Srbja too weak in depth and physically to face them

I think USA didnt have bigs like Drummond and Boogie in the last olympics. They would both dominate the gasols and ibaka.

Is that like the Uganda/South Africa team or something

Will they be playing Iceland?

White women.

Without a doubt

Still heavy favorites, especially since Spain doesn't have Best Gasol or Ibaka

How bad is Australia at this semen slurping sport lads?

Dude no he's not.

If I had to guess top 5. Actually I just looked it up. You're number 11.

No white leader to keep them in line

That's why they have Coach K

He's basically a slave master

they lack diversity

and we all know there is nothing worse than that

Nah, if the US sent it's best players it would have the same fate as softball (US wins every game 3,152 to 0 and it gets removed)

provoke cousins and anthony.
watch them all go ape.

Just ride DeMarcus to a gold medal

increase his trade value. I want him the fuck out of Sacramento, he's a goddamned cancer

are you retarded? lern 2 tipe mudslime

Stray banana peel.

this.

Rumor has it that China is planning on calling them niggers tomorrow and the US will chimp out like the dumb coons they are.

>not knowing what death lineup means

death lineup:

kyrie/curry
klay
george
durant
cousins

their love of rape and fried chicken

What is the average height of the Chinese team

Did they genetically engineer a bunch of Yao mings yet

Parole officer might show up.

They don't even need a white leader, just one fucking non-nigger who also isn't a soft faggot to keep that team from chimping out.

This has got to be the most leaderless team I've ever seen. No Kobe, No LeBron, this team is probably gonna chimp out in their first match.

They don't have a true 7 foot big man.

But Boogie does the job alright. No other country has a great big either. Gobert can't guard Boogie during the season.

What's the usual starting lineup for team USA ? Kyrie/Butler/Melo/Green/Cousins ?

>rondo a good facilitator

Fuck off and go back to hand egg you stupid fucking casual faggot

Maybe the Mexican in the front row?

I feel disappointed that Curry and Iggy aren't going to play. It would have been funny to watch Golden State straight up annihalate this tournament in rage after choking the finals away.

Hookers, fucking idiots...

Kind of this, but it's really not as glaring as when Lamar Odom was their best big man. They have some of the best shooting any team USA ever had and a solid big man rotation.

Also brothels.

This could be a pretty big weakness. It's true, most of the high character guys on that team are pretty low key.

Maybe Lowry?

Brazilian brothels apparently
chron.com/news/nation-world/article/USA-basketball-players-accidentally-visit-brothel-9125583.php
>accidentally

Mens, not that good. Womens, we're like top 3 or something

how diverse.

most of them hate each other

also they'll expect to win

they have like four 7 footers with no talent or footspeed

Am I the only one finds black people awkward?

Underrated kek

Brothels

>no white people in pic

Not watching

Maybe Serbia can defeat them?

Playing zone defense. Trying not to turn over much.

The rest is just pray for them to choke their own necks.

The biggest threat to them is them not giving a shit and losing to some garbage team, pretty simple

WEW

just watch how we beat them in 2006. dominant center and slow ball. just dont run with them and hope thay will have off day

i am afraid nobody can beat them now. if serbia had marijanovic maybe tho

>Be Tall: The Sport

the lighter nigger

You should be good kangz at basketball.

>USA
>White
top kek

Yes. Pound em down low and stop the 3

sweep the leg

2bh I am cheering against the USA basketball team for the first time ever, I don't want human garbage like Draymond Green and Demarcus Cousins representing our nation.

it's a group of individuals instead of a team

I've seen people suggest that the state run Chinese athlete academy obsesses over height when looking for basketball players and ignores critical little things like coordination and aptitude.

>John wall

bait Draymond into losing his cool, international officials won't protect him like NBA officials

from there you just have to hope it snowballs for the entire team

One night with these girls. It looks like they started already.

in 4 years you could be really good
Simmons, Exum, and Delly are the future

Spain will flop this time m8. Even if Ibaka and Marc had come, there would be no hope. The team is too old now.

USA wins lol as usual, but this final won't feature us. I have faith in Lithuania instead.

2008, 2012 never 4get

probably the white guy

Did you watch the 2014 world cup finals man? We're... I don't know if we're better than back then or not. We might win a medal (like a 20% chance) but that's it, there's no way we'll beat the US. France and Spain have a much better shot (and they don't have much of a shot either).

Klay Thompson is an African-American.

We don't really care except when we lose.

Just like all wars since WW2.