I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss...

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

So what do you got for me Sup Forums?

I got a m16

Ill give you $10 I need to make a profit...

Rare english century necklace? Very nice but scratches on the hinges. Hmmm...$20?

I've got my mums clit pickled and in a nice jar. No need for it anymore. Think it might be collectible?

do you think big hoss would fuck a little sissy boy like me?

Eh...I can give you $5 and i'm taking a big risk there

I can give you 2 pidgeys

Sir please leave the store

Ill call in my expert

$20 and a $5 off coupon on your next purchase of $5000 or more

Hey do you have battletoads?

I have a rare "Cosmic-Pepe"

I'l like $2000 for it.

Got some old ashes for you. I need 500$. cashmoney.

I can only give you $10 for it, I get that its rare but i'm gonna have to find someone who would be willing to buy it so that I can make a profit. So what do you say?

Seeing that millions of jews were killed im very sure this isnt rare. Like if it was ann franks I would give you millions; but sadly ill only be able to give you $3.

Some antique farm equipment

>Some antique farm equipment
Are they fresh? Any diseases?

Very fresh. Between ages 7 and 26. In good working condition.

$5

I know my wheelcycle is rare, but my fiancé is moving in and wants it out of the garage. I've had it appraised for $800

From who? This is a knockoff sorry sir ill give you $50

My jelly-stuffed ceramic Pikachu made by Nintendo themselves. It's the only one in existence so I'll take no less than $10,000

$9999 is my top offer

can i have a hundred dollars?

$0.50

i need 100

Whos condom is it? Famous at all?

no I need 100

throw in 99 cents and you have a deal

A rare one of a kind vintage "bold and brash" painting by Squidward himself.

Looks like Bill Cosbys

it is marilyn manson condom

No

Sir this is printed on printer paper

I've got this super rare battle toad, what would you give me for it?

$500 since my son loves him

We dont accept battlefield games

Are you kidding? That's seaweed canvas! Very rare stuff.

Ill buy your printer for $50

I hve this apple my mom gave me. It's just taking up space on my floor, and I'd rather have the money. I won't accept less than $100. I believe that is fair from what i saw on Ebay.

Fuck it you got a deal.

>keep the painting as a token of a bargain well struck.

this is stick of true i won't accept less than 245

do you have a rare old game im looking for/ its called battletoads

How did that fat fucking retard keep from going to jail?

that's a quite pretty looking stick right there

Got this ring you bald motherfucker, I want $1,000,000 let's go bitch.

I have this rip-off.
How much?

How about this jujubee? It's a WW2 propaganda poster from the office of war information. I've had it verified already, so don't try your Jew tactics.

i ll be honest with you, i dont know much about this, first time i see one, let me call my buddy who knows everything about rings, okay?

Got a few gallons of German type sexual harassment how much for like 2 paint cans absolutely full.

Das some good shit fat man. I'd give him at least half of my life savings for it. Unless it's blue. Fuck blue.

I would like to sell this. My dad gave it to me.

That ring took about 9 days to craft, and is actually done by an artist out of canada.

They retails for anywhere from $100 - $200 depending on how intricate teh scenes are inside.

However this one is just a Blob of Clouds,.. maybe you could get $120 on a good day.

Call your buddy but don't you try your jew tactics on me or I'll call my buddy of mine and he'll break your fucking knee caps you thumb headed son of a bitch

Hey user I will give you a hundred dollar bill and a swift kick to the balls. OH and maybe like 2 rare pepe's. Sound like a deal Ricks only gonna offer you like 5 bucks.

Hey my grandfather died and left me his gold plated Inez(tm) dildo

Fuckin lost hard there user awsome work

Can you do better maybe a swift kick to the balls and a finger up my ass?

well you heard the expert, so we are not even in the same galaxy
i can give you 50$

Deal!

2 fingers and you get to slap my brother on his ass.

I can see the stick being 250, but I have to make a profit on it the best I can do is $5.

I actually have two if like to sell both.

muh dick

Was your grandfather famous???

Fully armed and functional rodent trained to kill his or her desired targets. Wanna take er for a spin?

Fuckin Keked hard

give me all ur money or i blow up ur pawn shop!!!!!! ALLAH AKBAR

This fine ass plumbus only used once!

checked

/oh shiet

i want to sell this nigga give me deal

I'm Rikku Harri-san and this is my PRAWN STORE. I wok here with my oji-san and my apprentice Biggu-Hossu, and after 23 generations of PRAWN cooking I've learned ONE THING. You never know what is going to bring DISHONOR TO YOUR FAMILY.

shit he will blow up your pawn shop. better give him fast

I have this bathtub full of brains

Sort of. His name was Frederick Christ "Fred" Trump

I've got this glass of milk, looking for about $9.01. I don't really want to part with the glass itself, but if the price is right, I'll consider it.

$5,000 or I'm walking

So what do I get for the trips Rick...

Best I can give you is like 50 bucks, you gotta understand I'm trying to make a profit here too

Are you not interested in these items?

Norfag detected

Elliott Smith's carcass

Some dank KOOOOOOOOSH

Best I can give you for that terror threat is a drone strike, and honestly that's me being generous.

This Vape Nation pepe

underrated

man listen, i will set it for 100$ and i have to pay the taxes
60$ best i can do, i really have a small profit margin

Only gold account holders are going to be interested in this. I think I'll have trouble selling it. $10 bucks.

Would you buy my copy of battletoads?

Thats illegal sir

This pupper

I have 20 cents and a used potato chip, thats my final offer

i have my grandfathers old pineapple

DEAL!

How much for the grandfather?