Post your face when you realised you'll never have a girl lusting after you

Post your face when you realised you'll never have a girl lusting after you

The only one who ever lusted after me (and probably the only one who ever will) is long gone.

Fuck me this is some deep teenage hormonal shit. Your a dude it doesn't matter what your face looks like, get yo ass down to the gym and build some muscle, then fuck loads of birds like a champ

I cant because my genes wont let me.

But I do. I had tons of girls in Tinder that ask me to fuck them. The problem comes when we met and I behave like a total autist and get to fuck like a 10% of them, luckily

go back to /fit/

10% of tons. Not that bad Sup Forumsro

Get funny then. Chicks love a dude who makes them laugh. Most prolific shagger I know is funny as fuck and ugly as sin, has women climbing over each other to get to him

Are you basically saying that you're fat and lazy and refuse to change because then you'd have to accept that you really were the one responsible for your misfortune?

really anything greater than zero is fine. you have a chance at spreading your seed, everything is fine.

mfw have one now going on 1.5 yrs. she's sexy but too annoying to get with. Another recent, great body but the face of a demon spawn.

Sounds like you are doing ok. 10% success rate is good

I may have a somewhat decent personality, but girls just care about looks above all else

But it's frustrating, bro. Even the ones I get to fuck, you can see how disappointed they are I'm not an alpha guy. And since I'm really into BDSM and you can't really do that kind of shit before building some confidence... well, I'm frustrated. I got fit for nothing, or almost nothing.

I just cant meet people right now, waiting desperately for next term of uni to start - but thats in October

I'm getting bored of fapping, it's been a year since I last got laid now and I'm dying

Thanks, guys, that was surprisingly nice

As if men don't as well?

Pic?

i have 2 women.. Have had them both for years. One of them wants my child. I just want to drink beer in the morning and watch Canadian t.v shows. neither of them like that. it makes my penis not work for sex when I drink....

Advertise it before hand. Find a girl who is into it too. Be brave. It's not like you are a pedo or anything

Eh, having someone lust after you is actually pretty terrible unless you like them back.

I really really really want to kill myself

>implying you don't

Actually... I'm 30 and every girl I get to date is no older than 22.

Not complaining, though...

Personality comes after looks, if you can make a girl laugh she will slowly fall for you.
Imo if you just work out look after yourself then yeah you can get a girl.
Also confidence, dont be a beta.

>I have a somewhat decent personality
>every single women is incredibly shallow

you're the reason you're not getting laid, you fucking mong

Nah, I'm not into spreading peoples pics on this site even though you'll forget about them in 3 seconds.

Its really not that great and it doesnt last...

I am saying I am 5'8 110 pounds with terrible genes and i dont really have the willpower to do anything about it.

I got a girl who lusts after me on the regular. I fuck her so hard sometimes she bleeds. And she likes it.

He s fucking right . Pump some iron iso crying like fagots

Virgin detected

Younger than 22 is fairly inexperienced. Ever considered an older one? They are way more receptive to new ideas and generally a lot better in the sack and to hang out with

I have a wife.

WTF with this thread

just do it !

i had one, saying she wanted a blowjob and stuff but i was so nervous that i never had the corauge to do it, fcuk i regret it so much now...

I'm a little bit with him. If you don't want to be with them it gets old to be dodgy in your conversations to avoid any possible opening.

No girl ever lusts for a man. They might lust for sex, money, power, position or reputation you have, but for you as a person, they don't give a single fuck. None of them.

>i dont really have the willpower to do anything about it
that's the only part that counts. I was 140 kg eight months ago, bro. Now I'm Last week I was talking with this 22 yo girl tha fell in love with me and sent me audios of her masturbating thinking about me, nude pictures and all kind of cute stuff. I wanted to fuck her and later see if there was something else, but I was really flattered and thinking this time I really made it.

Well, one date and she text me "I didn't felt what I was supposed to feel, sorry".

If the word you use to describe your personality is 'decent' then you are way off the mark. Enthusiastic, passionate, wild, attentive & shy are words to describe personalities. 'Decent' is not one

>she wanted a blow job

all of my life some girls lusted on me so idk

I know, but those are the girls I get. I guess they have some kind of daddy issues. And also, there are less single girls at my age. And believe me, twenty something girls are sluts, I get shocked from time to time with the things I hear.

Yo any advice for guys who are being chased by
ugly girls or other social outcasts, i mean
shes easy as fuck but kinda scared of her spreading it around school and i really dont
wanna deal with the shame of going after
"the easyones" Got a fat girl who im interested in and some pretty ugly girl. Havent had sex in like 2 years so yeah bit, desperate.

oh well yeah there's nothing you can do about having a tiny skeleton except find an even tinier girl

it's a good thing I have big bones after all

also a big bone

ugly edgy kid spotted

Post your face when you decide to lose weight and embark on a journey to become the best man you can be, so you can have a beautiful girl on your arm one fucking day

Never lose hope. The key is willpower. We're all gonna make it, brothers.

I can fuck pretty much any girl I talk to. All because I have above average looks, a great job, and I'm very outgoing personality. If you guys can just hit 2 of these marks, you'll have a chance with 50% of the female population.

fuck'em, you'll still get the right pheromones so you will be able to fuck decent girls after that

lel
I'm decently muscular and no signs of lusting after me

not that it's a surprise, because as long as you aren't a fat sack of shit with 2/10 facial aesthetics it literally doesn't matter

>I have above average looks, a great job,
2/3. But I'm stuck with the 10%

Im an average guy. 6-7/10 face, guess a bit above average body, I workout alot. I dont have money, I dont an education, I dont have a good job. When I was a teenager and early twenties. Girls did lust after me, I had good style and I partied like crazy. Then I got in a very long relationship. Im 26 now and its been 6 months since we broke up. No girls lust for me anymore, no girl falls in love with me anymore, I dont party like I use to, nor do I want to. Im just a boring ass average motherfucker now. Id be surprised if any girl even finds me attractive anymore.

Feelsbadman

Meh, kinda scared that i will just get chased by more autist girls
or just get called a male slut with no self respect
also what if the girls start talking to each other about the way i treat them
i dont wanna show them a good time or anything literally wanna fuck and nevr look at them again.
no other girl would willingly come to me if i did that

>mfw
Any advice?

Hey, cheer up, buddy.

Then you must be lying to yourself about something. That, or you literally don't put any effort into it at all

How bout a nice pony tread u fags and virgins?

Your being greedy. 1/10 is amazing odds, be proud of yourself. Bet loads aren't hitting on you because they don't think they have a chance

Pro and cons for suicide?

but I do have a few girls lusting after me
it's kind of nice

Suck their dick? What?

Im sure he meant oral sex

Pros? We don't have to deal with you anymore. Cons? I don't see any

You understimate the power of autism

>Bet loads aren't hitting on you because they don't think they have a chance
That's too much, bro

Please take it a bit serious, ur on the internet you dont have to be an asshole

Pros - none

Cons - your existence ends and you can't undo it. What seems bad now is temporary and will pass and suicide is a permanent, incorrect solution.

Cherish your life. It's a gift.

What if ur 99% paralyzed? Or some other hopeless situation?

Lol

I sat next to a girl in college for two years and thought nothing other. By chance we met in a club during Uni. She passed me a love note telling me how much she had loved me since we had first met.
It took balls for her to give me that note. And I can think of a prob around 10 girls that probably felt the same way about me over my life. Didn't fuck any of them because I didn't fancy them. This probably applies to most b/ro's in here too

Stephen Hawking is onto his 6th wife I think?

Wtf course is 2 years long?

Rigth. In your dreams only

Your point?

I fuck girls that I work with all the time. Best thing about it is, most of the time they are all Temps and they are fired a week later.

>yfw you grow up and realise any girl lusting after anyone isn't a girl worth anything

Sounds sweet

As/A2 media studies
I'm a britfag

Am i the only one who thinks this is actually good?

Being unnoticed by women has avoided me tons of shit.

Also

Im a muscular dude, and I have yet to see a woman looking at me.

I do get the looks of vatious dudes tho asking me about my body hehe