Gender is fluid

Gender is fluid.

Pic related is proof that Hollywood, and the rest of the world, is coming to terms with that fact.

Discuss you trannyboy loving faggots.

>railer
>rail her
>rail him

You're a fat pussy.

Gender fluid, just another mental disorder not being addressed by the public because it's being disguised by an imaginary gender

>rest of the world
Someone here has never heard of the Middle East and Africa

remove me from this plane of existence

Show biz has always pandered to the lowest common denominator, since that's the majority of their patronage.
"There's one born every minute".

is gender fluid a meme?

I'm gay, give me all the attention because reasons.

What movie?

Faggot.

secret life of keks

yes

Thanks

Last time I checked my Genitalia, Hormone ratio and Genetic Sequences stay pretty consistent.

Aliens exist.

Pic related is proof that Hollywood, and the rest of the world, is coming to terms with that fact.

Discuss you paranoid tin foil hat wearing schizophrenics.

Yeah, but aliens have a chance of existing, and aren't made up shit by mentally retarded tumblr users.

OP is a fag.

Discuss you furfag loving shitposters.

>completely missing the point

The fact that so many people have mental disorders? Yeup.

God exists.

Discuss you god fearing true believers.

Animals have secret lives.

Discuss you ignorant pet owning contrarians.

Short hair =/= mentally ill attention seeking faggot

Whenever anything happens the media is ontop of it, bloating the situation and it's overall weight. This is what shocks people. And it was exactly the same situation with 70s satanists, but then everyone sort of realized that the satanists are a bunch of faggots and losers. This is mostly what's causing people to care and hate the LGBT movement; the initial shock. But there's more to it.

The LGBT movement consists of mentally disturbed people who have found the perfect outlet for their insanity. No longer is kinkyness a thing you do among other things, but rather a way of life and excuse for any failure to conduct. The LGBT movement is in oneway war against the society, because it consists of natural social rejects; people who nobody truly wants to connect with. This causes the LGBT people to commit their greatest acrobatics yet; the social blackmailing on a very personal level. In the world of politics it would be called facism.

All humans are genetically programmed to defend what's theirs and what's their peers. The LGBT people inject themselves into groups through manipulation or forced relatio(societys functional grouping. I.e. work, study, crying the wolf). Once in the group, they continue to target group's outsiders. When the outsiders react, the LGBT people use their group against the individuals.
This is a form of indoctoration which forces uninterested people to take part in discussions they have no opinion on - there are simply things they've heard and read. Because everybody in society is interconnected, this is an extremely successful way of indoctoration. Nobody wants to be wrong, especially if it has a permanent negative effect on their reputation. Due to this it is used to harrass anybody and everybody who expose LGBT people's exploitative actions.

To put this in few words:
LGBT movement is purely social terrorism.
Like it or they'll turn everybody against you.