How come niggers have the same privileges as white people and Asians? What have they did to deserve that...

How come niggers have the same privileges as white people and Asians? What have they did to deserve that? Tell me only one thing niggers invented to make modern society more advanced.

traffic lights and peanut butter

edgy

Keep dreaming.

too edgy

Blacks are protected by the Jews because they are their precious tools to getting rid of their true competition in the west.

Whites.

they invented AIDS and now we are more advanced in medicine.

>Keep dreaming.
? were they not? or who do you mean by "niggers"?

Modern music

Niggers haven't contributed anything as a race.

Cherry picking doesn't prove anything.

So, OP is correct in saying that they don't deserve the same privileges.

>I listen to nigger music so everyone does.

Underage retard please go.

> whites

See that's where you're wrong. Whites are the same as niggers and deserve equal privilege

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

jazz/blues?

Niggers are the useful idiots of the globalist elites.

They must be protected.

Both shit.

I think the cacasoids should be called Cuckasoids.

Their women are genetically designed to receive massive black cock and the men are genetically fit top enjoy the cuck

while Asian marriages are the most stable

Says the Asian guy.

Your women sure do love us.

Name what music you like and prove whites invented it.
>you cant

Lol all whites have is

> 'muh greece' 'muh not Sony' 'Muh not toyota'

Bunch of niggers who didn't do shit

Prove blacks invented it.

Asian women on dating sites isn't a representative sample

And what car companies and technology companies do niggers have?

Neither is you crying "whites are cucks" on Sup Forums.

Name the kind of music you weak cuck lol are you afraid you're wrong?

> using data from cilture where 2/3 marriages fail

Yah Chuck in East Asia'response/success rate and cry

Cuck :p

i like pizza

Right now USA

Nobody else lives in east Asia except tiny dick Asians so.....

Whenever there is competition you lose out.

>Mfw I realize you don't know what a sample is

>Mfw when you don't know what a sample is

Itt: niggers pretending to be Asians

Top kek

East Asia-western marriages fail higher than East Asia-east Asia marriages too.

>muh dick

No wonder whites love cuck so much.

The reason east west marriages end in divorce more is because the eastern women don't like cucks

ehh not really

yeah I've taken pictures with zoo animals for the novelty too
Doesn't mean I'd date em

> sample

Of the failed-marriage or cuck society?

Very useful data there

first of all... you speak/type with the same grammar as said 'niggers'. Saying "What have they did" makes absolutely no sense at all.. maybe if you said "What did they do?" or "What have they done?" but not "What have they did"... if you are going to say that you might as well add a "Mah Nigga" to the end of that. ----- What have they did to deserve that ma nigga? You sir are an asshole. If I heard you or saw you on the streets I would most certainly enjoy hurting you.

Pretty sure we are all arguing with the same loser who is too chickenshit to name the music he likes and can't even argue about statistics
The kind of people whose only redeeming quality is that they're the same race as people they perceive to be the best are not even worth talking to for obvious reasons... They don't have two brain cells to rub together

Those two bleached
harambes had to be put down immediately after because they went wild searching for black dick to rape those women

Figgit, bitch.