Is it possible to live a normal, middle class life, without working...

Is it possible to live a normal, middle class life, without working? It seems stupid for me to work 40 hours a week if I could just sleep and do whatever I want.
What are other options besides working for a living?

fucking parasite kill yourself

I'm not as stupid as you to be a voluntary wage slave

So you're saying if you had the option to live freely without working and nap all day you wouldn't?

>I'm not stupid
>"How can I live a middle class life without doing literally anything?"

Anyone would but it's impossible to do it without living off of somebody elses hard work. Why would anybody enjoy being a 30+ year old living in their moms house while she works to pay the bills and you just sit on your ass?

I know some people who are leeching their parents and are in middle 30ties. Not working.
I'm just wondering if there is another way to do it.

NEET trying to be a NEET no surprise here.

Ofc I would rather stay at home than go to work but that's not how the world works

Sell drugs. LSD or shit like that, so you don't have dangerous customers but still make a shitton of profits (some "exam drugs" should also work if you have a major uni nearby)

but if you choose to do nothing all day, chances are you are gonna die young, because of boredness and lack of physical activity

Unless you come up with an idea that makes you rich like a social media site that gets popular you're pretty much screwed

Suck a dick, have rich parents that will enable you to be a loser. Actually work really hard for 5 years and get lucky and hit it big...

>I don't want to work
>Okay bro here's what you do, have a steady supply of drugs to get so you can go around selling them all the time

Are you stupid? Oh wait you suggested selling drugs so chances are your brain is fried nevermind

If you're a muslim, just go to Germany or Sweden. No need to work ever again

Too risky, I can go to jail for that.
It wouldn't be boring, I'd just pursue hobbies and maybe get involved in politics.
I don't have any idea or business plan. When I do, I'll try, but now I don't see any way I could get successful with business.

"doing nothing" here is on a effort/benefit ratio.

but you seem to take everything literally so here you go : eat dicks

Here's a real answer: find something that makes you passive income. I make a few thousand per year fraom a couple of eBooks I wrote. I also have some affiliate ad income from a blog. I do work part-time from home but it's way better than being a wage slave.

Also spend less money.

That's a lot of work actually I don't want to do that

I plan to save a lot of money, because I will have high paying job after university, and maybe invest somewhere. What do you write about? I'm from eastern europe and some people earn couple of thousand by working all year.

The OP wants to live a decent life and you're suggesting he sell drugs to do it, in order for him to make the kind of money to live that kind of lifestyle he would have to be working really hard to meet supply

>because I will have high paying job after university

Then what is the point of this thread?

I don't want to work. I'm finishing to have education, so if I don't find any solution by that time, I can at least work somewhere. But I rather not.

LSD in liquid form : around 1€ the drop (at least where i come from)

LSD in paper/sugar : around 15€ the drop

Sell those to someone who actually is in touch with your targeted customers (pyramidal scheme and shit)

if you find another way to make money this efficiently, by sitting on a chair and doing some basic chemistry i'd love to hear it

Get arrested. Free food, water, commodities, basic healthcare, all the sex you can handle and plenty of free time.

>>doesn't want to work but wants good lifestyle.
>> would go into politics

Just kill yourself. You're what's wrong with the world.

Nobody lives a good life with luxuries just selling psychedelics, stop suggesting it you fucking idiot

I want to go for politics because I want to make my country better, not for personal motives.

Nobody wants to work. It's a means to get what you really want.
If nobody worked there would be nothing g to do.

Middle class life means having tv and internet whenever you want

Material things won't make you happy, freedom will.

it paid me 2yr of expensive private school.
parents still think i got a scolarship.
never got bothered, never even met any of my customers.

Come to California and get a girl pregnant. You don't have to work and you'll get money, good stamps and housing. Lots of leeches and parasites in our state

If you're good with stocks and markets, and have at least a few hundred of whatever currency you use, then spread-betting is a good way to make fast cash. Massive risk/massive reward. Set up a demo account with IG Trading (the one I use, not affiliated) and have a play around with fake money first.

I'll consider that

You could revert to hunter/gatherer status.
>2muchwork
You could start a hobby that makes you money
>hobby=work

Just suck some Craigslist dick and have the faggots film it so it's not prostitution.
Your family couldn't be anymore disappointed in you than they already are.

Simple: inherit a boatload of money.
Lacking rich relatives ? You will probably have to work somehow. You may avoid working for money (either as a salaryman for a boss, for customers as an independent or for shareholders as a CEO, which is all the same) if you reduce your needs and live in a hippie dream: grow your own food and exchange good and services within a community.

It pains me a lot to work 40+hours per week but I would hate all the work and lack of comfort of being self-sufficient. And I would hate even more having to build and maintain the elaborated social interactions needed by a community life style. I could buy lottery tickets but it's with almost certainty a waste of money.

Best compromise is to find a job you enjoy most of the times (since you'll spend a huge part of your time at work), that pays good money so you can free yourself from mundane chores by paying other people to do it in your stead - because contrary to you, they can't escape from the shitty jobs.

Grow up, fucking kids these days.

Except we're not talking about private school and still having your parents home to go back to. We're talking about living on your own in the real world in a decent place and being able to afford certain luxuries, now stop replying to me since I officially know you're retarded.

>middle class
Your expectations are much too high. If you work for 2-4 years full time you can invest in various things and sit on your savings if you keep your living costs down.
Your home, at least, won't be 'middle class' you privileged little cunt. But you should be able to downscale to part time work for several years if you play your cards right.

Yoy don't know anything about your country. You've never worked in it. You probably never paid taxes. What makes you think you know anything about how to fix the country.
Step outside the ivory tower of acedamia and you'll see all that commie bullshit they feed you is meaningless. You get what you earn. No work means no toys.

Say that to the guy with a beach house. Or the homeless man on the street.

Homeless people have total freedom and are so of the most miserable people

no you won't faggot! stay the fuck out of here.

without working? you need to have money already.

make your money work for you by having passive income, but for you to have ~80k in passive income means you need to have a few million in low risk month-month profitable investments (i.e. dividend paying stocks, real estate rentals, etc etc)

if you have none of that then no, you cannot live without working.

>privileged little cunt
get a load of this butthurt little lady. there are so many peasants here today, it's hilarious.

Internet tough guy detected.

Most of the homeless people aren't smart and use alcohol. I'd figure out how to improve homeless lifestyle. I'd probably move south, live in some villages and help with local peoples chores in exchange for a place of living.

Be a nigger

You sound like you're 14. Are you old enough to be here? Your comments read like a teenage girl in a middle class white neighborhood.

Maybe, if you move to thailand