This is an actual thing /b

This is an actual thing /b

Other urls found in this thread:

wehuntedthemammoth.com/2016/08/11/gawker-successfully-trolls-idiots-with-fake-mens-site-called-wait-for-it-the-cuck/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This is an actual thing /b
No it isn't. It's zionist propaganda.

He's a cuckold. That's what he's into, and it sounds like he's got a functioning familial unit.

I'm worried about what effect the environment will have on the children, but that aside, I say live and let live.

Look mate, now you're just being a big ol' bigot.

Poor dude's a closet homosexual, and he doesn't even realise it. He's rationalizing it as post-feminism, and destroying his own chance at fulfillment in the process.

I just feel bad for him.

Found the cuck

kike shill thread

this is a representation of the extremes that sexual lifestyles can lead you. Generally the male is shamed for it and the wife is cropped out of the picture even though she may be the cause of it.

Oh, no, I'm not into that.

But if HE wants to be that way, fine by me. More pussy for less men sounds like it's in my favor.

Great point actually

THAT WAS PAINFUL TO READ.

I almost cringed to death halfway through

Remember that the Joker in Suicide Squad is a cuck?

Fake and gay

This is far too cringe to be genuine

good. im more than happy to hear that a human being that pathetic hasn't reproduced.

all is in order

uhm.. source? seems like bs.

No, this is fake. I figured there were way too many buzzwords to be real, and sure enough theres no such article on the site. Idk if youre spreading cuck propoganda or if you just wanted to make a shit thread, but fuck off OP.

And fuck you for making me go to that shithole gawker site to prove you wrong. Kill yourself.

You really hurt my feelings, do you think this is 9gag or something.. bro?

>le 9fag
Your shit thread is shit, sorry faggot.
Pic related, its me and my bitch

Fuck this thread. This is now a Dece thread

SWAGGER

ON

MY

ASS

>being so controlled by your libido and fetishes that you dedicate your entire life to it
>ignoring everything meaningful in life because the lifestyle you live makes your dick hard

This is an example of what can happen if you dont seek help for your mental issues and you let your libido run amok.

ISHYGDDT

TRUMP 2016

why on earth would you get yourself tested for impotence if you're still a virgin?

who is this guy?

you niggers sure are obsessed with cucks

Because its poorly written bait

This.

Mike Dece

these cucks are really disgusting

the wording show clearly that it's satire. "numale" " it's current year", that's how people who want to make fun of male feminist speaks

wehuntedthemammoth.com/2016/08/11/gawker-successfully-trolls-idiots-with-fake-mens-site-called-wait-for-it-the-cuck/

fake.
googled it. found it.
posted it. without claiming shit.

was it so hard for you butthurt faggot?

Its not even on the troll website. Its double fake

I doubt it

You don't often encounter someone with such a massive cunt face as this guy. If I ever saw him in real life I'd be afraid to get such a strong urge to punch him in the cunt face that it would be impossible to control myself.

It seemed like something a numale would write. It had me going up to the "it's the current year" line.

Good point

Bet you can guess where hes from

I can't. Nor do I want to.

Hitler wanted to prevent this, now look.

Suit yourself

The real question is why you keep posting pictures of this fuckhead.

looks like someones had practice with the good old photoshop

Better than OPs gay shit
Nah, money can buy you a lot of hookers man

This doesn't even make sense. He doesn't have toxic masculinity but his wife's fuckbuddies are still cool and all?

If this was real I doubt they would making sweet sensual tantric love to her while apologising in the meantime.

>Better than OPs gay shit
But still pretty fucking shit.

Don't worry - he won't reproduce

thank the lord

Youre free to leave anytime

this shit is sad af.

>tfw double jointed

Let's be honest. Look at him. He was never going to be any competition.

ITT people think numale is a thing

ITT: Mike Dece