In real life, how often do you meet American qts who speak your language? Are their accents attractive or unattractive?

In real life, how often do you meet American qts who speak your language? Are their accents attractive or unattractive?

Yanks or anyone else except English don't live where I live.

Skinheads everywhere.

American tourists mangle my language beyond recognition, then instantly revert to this whiny nasal accent with rising intonation and the word "like" used thrice every sentence

Practically never
neither

Never

It's cute in the best way possbile

All qt's in america are immigrants.

WRONG
The most beautiful girl I've seen in my life was an American tourist in NZ

anglos have the tickest accents

I've never seen a foreign tourists in my life

Never.

They never speak the language and just like 0.5% are qt

Literally never happens, the few American girls I've met are obnoxious and either retarded SJW lefties or hamplanets

My highschool teacher was a Burger woman and she sounded disgusting when she spoke Czech

>In real life
never
any american that speaks spanish here is a teacher or embassy official and it's 40+ y/o

>american qts
it non exist

I saw an American man at the shops like an hour ago [spoiler]He was fat[/spoiler]

Once.
Barely spoke any German. Could barely pronounce even basic shit like an -h behind a vowel, ig in the end or any Umlaut.
Skinny, quiet, timid girl, didn't like burgers. Weirdest American ever, but cute as hell.

I like how you guys pronounce my name though.

>In real life, how often do you meet American qts who speak your language?
>americans
>learning Dutch

They literally only come here for dude weed lmao. I volunteered to guide American exchange students around my university town and I swear weed is the only thing these people cared about.

Nobody speaks Italian outside Europe.

The suffering is unbearable.

What is your name?

Cazzo Merda

mohammed

Their bodies and faces are unattractive so who cares about their voices

And prostitutes

Almost never.
Their Finnish sounds like a retard is speaking.

Probably, but they wouldn't admit to it in front of the girls. I honestly don't understand why they think weed or hookers are edgy or controversial, you can do both in America.

Americans are really childish.

I know yank girl who have now lived few years in Finland. She speaks pretty good Finnish, of course with accent thought.

Sebastian

>Flag
Though talk, you guys get routinely cucked by foreigners.
Your girls liking foreigners is beyond a stereotype at this point.

When I'm on the internet, I expect American english. That or foreign accents. British accents surprise me.
But when in real life I hear an American, I almost can't believe they're real.
I also always assume they're really dumb desu

tbqh all foreigners sound like retards when they try speaking finnsih

Are you now talking about yourself Hans?

This. It all sounds more or less equally shitty no matter where the speaker comes from until well after intermediate level

>Are you now talking about yourself Hans?
Yes, but not like you think (also, your cunt is full of niggers too)
My dick still gets hard when I think of the finngirl I had a few years ago.
That furry finnish pussy was awesome.

>autists on Sup Forums attempting to make each others angry by bragging about having sex once

Woow now you got me triggered

Why so defensive, friends?

Finns have pretty small dicks (12cm average) so we get offended easily

>trying to imply you're much better
You're on an east asian entertainment & animation board debating the literal scum of German and Finnish society, don't kid yourself

mommy problems, this is why I'm so furious at you

Kek, I like you.

When you're right, you're right

Guess I'll go fill a job application form or something

Yes very hot

>qt
Never
The 3 or so women/girls that attempted to speak Dutch sounded absolutely horrendous. The worst parts of the Holland accent amplified tenfold.
Also this

that has never happened and probably never will.
there are about 3 qts in murrica to begin with per state, the chance of them learning hungairan is nonexistent.

the underground culture in America and the aboveground culture in America segregate from each other and don't get along.

Depending on where you grew up and around whom you might not know a damn thing about how to get weed and hookers without getting robbed.

America is a bunch of cultures living under one powerful government and everything from the way you talk to the way you dress and even walk signal who you are.

So the type of kids whose parents pay for their college and let them take a gap year to go to Europe and smoke weed and bang hookers (I just want to experience the world mom) probably aren't getting the best weed in the best quantities at the best price. Just getting ripped off for Gs at parties.

So these college kids are excited to do something they would have a hard time getting away with in America. They're acting like children getting away with something... because they are.

Trust me, while good weed and good hookers exist in America you gotta be in the loop. But really most "hookers" are just trap house skanks or sluts trying to get paid for hooking up.

I have met exactly one american female who attempted to speak finnish. "qt" is kinda questionable though as she was also fattest female I have ever seen.
>Are their accents attractive or unattractive?
From my experience, only Germans and some asians have at least a bit attractive accent when speaking finnish.