Ask an indigo child anything

Ask an indigo child anything

Why are you such a faggot?

Checked

because gender fluidity is the new norm

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

How did you find out about your indigo condition? How are you different from a non indigo?

Nice dubs

Why are you off your meds?

Indigo? So you're purple/blue?

"Although no scientific studies give credibility to the existence of indigo children or their traits, the phenomenon appeals to some parents whose children have been diagnosed with learning disabilities and to parents seeking to believe that their children are special. Critics view this as a way for parents to avoid considering pediatric treatment or a psychiatric diagnosis. The list of traits used to describe the children has also been criticized for being vague enough to be applied to almost anyone, a form of the Forer effect."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OP got trips and there are 3 dubs. This is now a get thread. Check em

So, basically OP is an autist.

trips

Dafuq does that even mean? Like from the game indigo prophecy?

I thought that always went without saying for every OP ever?

Basically its an excuse lazy parents use to justify their kids shitty behavior. Google it

Correct. Everyone on Sup Forums is a retarded, autistic, gay black person.

'tis so

Exactly. Parents who don't discipline their kids and think they're god's gift to the world. Those are the kids that act as birth control to others.

>black person

Nigger.

whats my name

those trips. so chakras and shit. how many times have you rewatched all of spiritscience videos on youtube?

dude can you say for certain if the dude at the cash register will accept my school ID and birth certificate for the purchase of liquor and beer?

like are u getting a positive vibe or nah?

so many faggots without powers in here.

Listen kids while plenty of people co opt the indigo label and are retarted it really isn't as vague as you're making it out to be.

Can't read minds? Not indigo

what's an indigo child?

If indigo-tards could read minds there is no way in hell they'd come even remotely near Sup Forums in general and Sup Forums or Sup Forums in particular.