Whats wrong with Hillary?

whats wrong with Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
youtu.be/P4ey6XE775A
askearn.org/exchange/disability-in-history-us-presidents/
usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/01/14/reagan-son-claims-dad-had-alzheimers-as-president
youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like a bad left knee.

wtf is wrong with her?

One of the "2nd Amendment people" probably followed through with Trump's orders.

Lock her up!
Lock her up!
Lock her up!

poor hillary. everyone just hates her because shes a woman!

Not a thing.

what is this for?

Is she dying?

alzhiemers, post concussive complications, parkinsons, blood clots. Pick four.

Parkinsons

Are you retarded?

she suffered a concussion a few years ago. It probably had some sort of effect on her and she is pretty old

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

To stop erections

She gets weak when she goes to long without eating a baby.
Don't worry they are sure to keep a few close by for her to snack on.

Well she's a sixty eight year old woman who hasn't taken a day off in years, who has been campaigning and traveling non stop for months on end, and who constantly has to stay "on" so to speak. She's probably exhausted all the time and cannot show any scrap of it in public. It's not a surprise that we would see a few pictures of her being exhausted, even too tired to stand.

As for the body guard image, show me where the injection photo is from. You can zoom in all you like on a photoshopped image. Doesn't prove that it's real at all.

are you a moron or something... clearly it mentions epilepsy

She's a woman

How much do they pay you?

Quad dubs! :O

thanks

Who cares? She's a criminalscumbag that needs to be put in jail or killed. She will ruin not only the US but the whole fucking world if elected. So instead of making threads on Sup Forums be a hero to the world and kill that bitch and her whore drugsmugling husband.

First potential candidate with AIDS, thats what

She's a corrupt politician so everything really.

>who has been campaigning and traveling non stop for months on end, and who constantly has to stay "on" so to speak.

She also suffered a concussion and has brain problems, regularly having mild seaizures from stress. My point is shes unfit to be president. Shes old and sick and its only going to get worse from here on.

I think the ctr people get $0.03 for each post and $0.05 for each relpy

You need to slowly build into the shill, Junior. You don't just go full-retard right away. Fucking amateurs, wow.

if ur in usa thats illegal to say, #landofthefree

No, people hate her because she's a criminal. And a really obvious one.

How about no faggot?
Well then I'm lucky since I'm not in that 3rd world trash of a nation.

anyone thats supporting Hillary is retarded

That's a flashlight, you fool.

youtu.be/P4ey6XE775A

There are physical exams for all critical jobs, like police, fire, EMTs, military etc... how is there no exam for being president?

It varies depending on the tier of performance, and there are also bonuses and incentives for results oriented individuals.

he's aniticipating a seizure dumbass

I believe the real question is:

>What isn't wrong with Hillary?

>Even if she was physically healthy she'd still be horribly fucked up.

Hopefully, if she ever does get into office, the stress will kill her before she can do too much damage.

askearn.org/exchange/disability-in-history-us-presidents/

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

logo on the jacket is total different... made up shit here

She isn't a SPOOK.
They hate her because she isn't a SPOOK

I know there have been in the past. I meant it more like a "how does this not exist?" kind of thing.

She's kill.

>Edited by Joseph Goebbels

Ah good, she will become a Spook sooner than i thought

Old lady walking up stairs in heels?

Old lady probably on a stand in heels don't want to fall and not get up.

What's my guess.

>hillary wasnt fired by him

He still said all that shit about her. thank you for correcting the record!

>its her heels

lol

These pictures were all confirmed fake, don't you remember? Any talk of Hillary being ill was officially debunked; she's fine

Ooh, dementia. That should be interesting in a world leader...

sure kid

sure kid.

Reagan
usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/01/14/reagan-son-claims-dad-had-alzheimers-as-president

we have a list of names. if this thread is still up I will post it when I get home.

How do we even know if this is legit? Any fag can just go into word and type this shit up.

>These pictures were all confirmed fake, don't you remember? Any talk of Hillary being ill was officially debunked; she's fine

go to bed Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw

dont worry leaf, shell be in hospital before the debates.

that's not what he asked.

Well, that explains a lot. I'm sure it'll work out much better this time around. I mean, we wouldn't want to discriminate, right? If a man can have dementia and run a country...

>"Had the diagnosis been made in, say, 1987, would he have stepped down?" Ron asks, regarding the disease confirmed in 1994. "I believe he would have," he writes in My Father At 100: A Memoir, due in bookstores Tuesday.

Diazepam makes your aim steadier.

We don't.

That's how white women breakdance.

provide source

Blood clot related brain injuries. I hope the cunt fucking dies

relevant how?

Everything

Reagan was so brainfucked at the end he couldn't even remember and recognize the people in his *Cabinet*.

>quoting the post and also repeating it in it's entirety

Lol
Well the only one who claims he did was his son, the white house doctors say reagan was fine, but this was 1980s. The detection methods werent as good as today. I think both clintons are about the fucking die. Look at ol bill man, jesus

pretend its about trump.

Finger on the nuke trigger
>Dementia

Fuckin kek

why doesn't he just eat that with hes fucking hands

It was officially confirmed. Stop being a conspiracy theorist.

Read

Quad dubs! :O

proof?

Hello "Correct the Record", how have you been?

We are all dying, young man.

source?

Holy shit, he looks like the Crypt Keeper. Did Bill get AIDs at some point?

so?

Actually it's been officially confirmed that you're wrong.

The problem has been that her drone-strikes have been making such a mess of her Middle Eastern babies that she's had to look for alternative sources.

>fried chicken
Hmm why would a guy in a 3000 dollar suit not eat chicken with his hands?

I already gave it.

Shes sick and shouldn't be president

I heard that they are making them. So is infinite pol. I can't wait for revenge

sure kid

you comie fuck!
Every red blooded American knows that!

To be very calculating, Hillary is so sick she might not be functional by the election (or even the debates). So will the Dems take advantage of Trump's Second Amendment reference (which wasn't about killing anyone, but HRC cultists believe it was) to assassinate Clinton themselves and blame it on Trump?

It would be the ultimate addition to the Clinton Body Count.

>ohh it would be interesting to see a world leader with dementia
Point out reagan may have had dementia in office.
>how is this relevant
>mfw

let's all vote for hILLary

How do they link posts/replies to accounts? Is there a special app they have to post through?

Fuck, I could use the extra monies and I honestly want to see the woman as president *wink wink*

>comie
Jesus Fucking Christ....really, nigger?

nice try at correcting the record!

post should be worth at least $0.50

(its not)

She should, it really is fucking time the liberal bullshit ended in flames and the only way to did it is for that evil whore to become president so be it.