Sup Forums what the fuck should I do? I'm depressed out of my fucking mind. I don't even have a good reason to be...

Sup Forums what the fuck should I do? I'm depressed out of my fucking mind. I don't even have a good reason to be. I have an okay job with people I like and people that like me. My family is great they love and support me and I try to do the same for them. I always try and help when asked and just be a good person. I've got a good sized dick and if I actually clena up I'm a decent looking guy. But I'm still deppressed out of my fucking head. I want to fix myself and all of this sadness I feel constantly. How do i fucking fix this shit? I would already be doing it if I knew how but no matter what I do to find somekind of happiness quickly fades and I have to try and find something new. I can never find the right thing to give me that content feeling I crave. I don't even want happiness at this point I just want to feel okay when I have no reason to feel bad. How do i make myself content Sup Forums? I have no reason to feel as miserable as I do. It's started having bigger effects on my life. I lost my long term girlfriend and with her most of my friends. So now I'm alone most of the time I'm not at work and that's when it's worst. What should I do to reverse this downward spiral?

Moar?

why did you lose your qt 3.14?

Depression isn't something you can reliably fix on your own. For some people it just passes after a while, others end up 6 feet under.

Get professional help. Do it early when you can still stop it.

How old are you?

I just got to depressed. I stopped paying enough attention to her and she got tired of it. I just became a shitty boyfriend and she lost interest. pic related

I can't believe you just posted your ex !

She's your happiness. Do whatever you can to get her back.
Send her a snapchat and say: the sky is the limit.
You will not regret

I'm the only person who has that picture. I doubt anyone would do the work to track her down anyways. Not my fucking problem if they do.

I ducked that pooch real good. It's over with her. No chance anymore. A much less calm me made sure that won't happen.

lucky her.
Dude you are an asshole. No wonder why you suck. Go fuck an animal furry.

Exercise definitely helps. Good diet as well. Stop eating crap food. Drink plenty of water. If your 21+ have a couple beers every now and then. Or smoke some weed. Just dont go the pharmaceutical route.

What has worked for me is to stay very busy. I know the struggle. Its hard to shake.

I was too depressed to keep her happy when she was happy with me. I was definitely not in a good place to lose her.

I'm a fucking 20 year old virgin who spends most of excistance talking loudly to himself.
I say "I'm going to kill myself" around 100 times a day, hoping that one day I will just stop caring enough for it to actually work.
I HAVE NOTHING.
Be happy you fucking imbecile
Biggest regret was not continuing doing Meth, gonna try to get in contact with a dealer now so I can blow my life away.
Yeah.
go fuck yourself OP

OP is a furry faggot with 0 real problems

You have no idea how often I think this to myself. I have no reason to be as fucked up as I am. It bothers me more than anything else. Sorry man. Don't hit the dealer. It's not worth it man.

I love you

what+ i did. started work out and getting girls snap of omegle and send them dick pics. then they would rate me and i got like 8/10 and 7/10 and stuff. this made me feel narcissistic but i like it more than being depressed. now i feel like a god.
>in my alone time i managed to increase my intelligence, confirmed by multiple people that i am a smart guy, and at my best my iq is at 150. 130 when i am tired as fuck
>good fucking body
>dick is 7 inches, 8 when i get horny as fuck
>1'90 cm, i like that i don't have to bend over when i walk in most doors
>getting there socially
and now i am really really happy for my self, my depression stopped after working out (thanks /fit/) and some fat ugly girls have grinded on me, but i pushed them away as i have standards. I'm sorry for being narcissistic but i don't see it as a problem cause i know people don't like when you point things like that out, so i don't during conversations.

my point is that when i got to this point, i cant get sad. i have not been sad in a year and a half now and is because i feel like a fucking god

Doing meth or not doing meth...
I'm past that point.
In a few months those few pathetic social interactions i get now and then will be gone
So fuck why not, I'll join the people who live under the bridge and do all sorts of shit all day long
at least I can laid, check that off my one item bucket list and then finnaly just OD and die
Also yeah, exercise eat well and all that shit.
your gonna be sad your entire life but at least you grew up learning social skills.
hah

That is pretty much the point of this thread.

no the point of this thread was so OP could bitch to Sup Forums about being a faggot

OP is truely a faggot

>at my best my iq is at 150. 130 when i am tired as fuck

kek okay dude

Feels good to get that shit out of you. If I'm gonna bitch at anyone it should be the people who keep trap threads alive for days.

wow you are a gigantic faggot

cringe

lets make him feel better.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend!

lol summerfaggot thx for the cringe content

You know you like it~

Maybe you're being something you're really not OP.

What does that even mean?

maybe you're following others rather than doing what you really want to deeply do.

You might like art but it isn't considered a real job by the people around you that rather you be a doctor, lawyer or something.

Spend a week without referring to yourself. Remove the word 'I' from your vocab. Then ask yourself who you want to be now.