I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss...

I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

Do you have battletoads?

STOP CALLING FAGGET.

Dammit Jorden. Sage.

How much for this?

Some were good, but a lot of them were wasted effort.

How much for this mint pube from abe lincoln?

How much would you be willing to pay for this?

Value?

OP if you aren't gonna reply then don't make a thread where people would want you to.

/ϟϟ/ SIEG HEIL MEIN FUHRER /ϟϟ/

How much for this rare mineral?

that's a rock

K, how much for this incredible rock i have?

Best I can do is two sheckles.

How about this? How much can ya give me for this? I'm wantin' to sell, not pawn.

top tier game.

Anyone replace faggot op pls

STFU and call up your expert buddy.

Will you cut me a break, man?
How much for the lot of em?

Alright but he's gonna give the same thing

I'm willing to sell this one as well..

how much meth did the police find in chumlees house

Hey there, fellers. So whatcha got today?

Do me a solid, man. My kids are hungry and they're bout to turn the power off and and and i gotta buy diapers and shit, man...

id like your professional opinion on this backpack sprayer.

how much for this here furburger?

Hows the condition?

straight up man. Fuck Rick. I'll trade all my rare minerals, and the sprayer, for that furburger.

Well let me see here. I think you could get about 5 sheckles.
I could actually use onea these, Jim. I'll give ya twelve sheckles right now for it.

Alright, I'll sell the whole set for $4. I wanted to get a bit more for them but I understand you have to make money too and really I just want to get rid of them.

those are pretty nifty. dont over pump it thought your liquid is gonna come out of the lid. used it to spray mould spray in flooded basements. was a good investment.

okok. so, for all the minerals(or rocks, whatever), the sprayer, and the kraft singles... What you gonna offer me Rick. C'mon, the kids are starvin' man.

How much for worlds first turd?

yeah. Have sprayed MUCH pesticide, fertilizer, and herbicide with these things.

> and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
After 23 years he still hasn't figured out that it's people come through that door? Didn't even have to watch the show to figure that out

Yo Rick I'm clearing out some space and my wife is always telling me to get rid of this so I want to sell. What can I get for it?

how much money will I get for this art?

I found this going through my wifes song garage seeing if he was gay or not. How much money would this go for? Is it truly the rarest pepe?

I know a guy, he's a Turd Expert, let me give him a call....

Hi Rick, I recently inherited this very big billboard. How much do you want to take it off my hands?

Keked hard

I hate to be the one to break this too you....Its fake bro

le fággót nouvre

How much for my super qwik ball?

Sounds fair I expect at least $500 for this since its in mint condotion

dude, its all old and wrinkly. Best I can do is $5

>Ring Ring.
>"Hello, gold and siver."
>"Hi! I was wondering if you had any pepes?"
>"...Huh? Wait, pepe? You mean the soccer player?"
>"Huh?"
>"...What?"
>"...Wait no, I'm talking about a pepe toad."
>"OHHH, *chuckles* my bad."
>"Yeahh, yeah, so actually, have you ever battled any toads?"
>"Excuse me?"
>"Have you ever battled any toads?"
>"Uh...well that depends on what you mean."

kek

Here's $5. Thanks for taking it

Look, I'd like to give you top dollar, but its kinda tarnished and old, and I have about twenty of them in the store already. Best I can do is 100 bucks.

How much for my tv?

It's got a vcr built in so I wont accept anything under $200.

Can I talk you up to $100.01?

Would you take that shitty billboard that guy paid me to take as a trade? I think it's a square deal

*sigh* I shouldn't be doing this. Chumlee, write em up.

Woo! I think I got a pretty good deal today. Not as much as I would have liked but I've got $100.01 in my pocket now.

hmmmm, I'd like to invest in this TV, but I have to be sure it is a real one, do you mind if I call an expert on TVs ?

Go right ahead.

He'll confirm the value if he knows what he's talking about.