Okay so Sup Forums a friend of mine has tried weed maybe 4 times and he has gotten high about 2 of those times...

Okay so Sup Forums a friend of mine has tried weed maybe 4 times and he has gotten high about 2 of those times, but for some reason he refused to try it again. When I asked him why he just avoids the question(I've asked him many times why but he wont give me a reason). I think he's just afraid of it and likes to be a little sheep.So, how do I make him okay with smoking weed

Also, general stoner thread

what's wrong with not smoking weed? let the man do what he wants.

jfc not everyone likes smoking that shit. let him live

Nothing is wrong with not smoking weed, I just find it odd that he doesn't have any reason in particular to not smoke

This site is for people above 18 years old also weed isn't good for teenagers

Tell him that jerking off high is sweet

he doesn't owe you a reason you fucking dolt

Im always down for a joint but i totally understand people that arent. Leave the guy be op, its not his fault he was born a big ol square

Do you realize how much of a douchebag you sound like right now? Fuck off and let him live his life

I didn't say he owed me a reason "you fucking dolt", but there would be nice to have one instead of being a sheep.

DAE le people who dont smoke weed are sheep xDDDDD le wake up sheeple

I love peer pressure. Force him into it. Do it. Fucking do it.

Why would you want to convince someone to take drugs? That's just not right. What if he starts doing heavier drugs? Fuck man happened to me.
>be me
>16 yr old started smoking the weeds
>keep telling this one dude I know from school how awesome weed is
>we smoke together a couple times
>he's super into it
>fast forward a couple years
>he's taking mdma regularly now
>basically heavy drug user now
FeelsBadMan.

Fuck you man. Like seriously who the fuck are you to make him do something. Pot isn't for everybody I know it might be hard for you to understand but just because you like it doesn't mean he has to. Fuck smoke a bowl/ joint or whatever and forget about it. You'll do well to realize that people opinions will defer even your friends

you're not funny

Yeah, let people do what they want.

He doesn't want to smoke. Why is that not good enough for you?

You sounds 16 gtfo I hope you get your shit slapped for being a fag

You must be 14.
Everyone experiences everything differently. You liking weed doesnt mean everyone will, and that shouldnt be amazing to you.

I don't like weed, and it has nothing to do with morals or health fears or judgement. The high just doesnt feel worth it to me, and I understand it affects you differently so have at it.

Leave your friend alone.

not your fault

Neither are you op go fuck yourself

Maybe he doesn't like the feel of being high, I have a friend who never smokes weed but always hangs with us while we do, he is a sort of a buzz kill

What's so fucked up is that you made it try it multiple times it's not like he didn't give it a chance. Your the fucking sheep.

PROB CAUSE HE KNOWS THAT AINT ENOUGH WEED TO GET HIM HIGH FAGGOT

your friend got raped
thats why he wont talk about it again

If he doesn't want it, he doesn't want it. That should be reasons enough.

I stopped because I got paranoid. I'm more of an upper person and maybe your friend likes coffee and cigs more.

those people are scum

Kek

Maybe he's not a faggot like you OP.

Jk. He probably just doesn't want to smoke. I know I don't

>there are people in 2016 who will un-ironically buy single nugs of weed for actual money

get the fuck off his case, hurrdurr my friend doesn't like to smoke pot like I do hurrdurr... help me Sup Forums. you are scum.

wut

I didn't make him multiple times he did that willingly. We were just with some friends smoking and someone passed the bowl/bong to him and he took a hit

I never understood it either

funny because i had an entirely opposite story

be me free of any drugs
friend tells me about this cool drug mdma
think (oh well should try it i guess)
first time doing this
ohshititfeelsfuckingamazing
smoke weed on peak and post mdma roll for the comedowns
(bare in my that was my first weed experience too
we binge this drug weekly for the next 5 weeks because im mentally addicted
i decide one day, fuck mdma, weed is more bae
havent done mdma since

(You)

also
>420

realy not your fault, its someones choice to take MDMA or to decline it.

>be me 18
>decide to take MDMA at a psytrance concert
>arrive at 6pm get tickets and wait for diler
>diller keept saying he will make it for sure
>he cancels at 2am
>tfw stood up by a diler
>tfw bought drugs at 1am from a complete stranger

forgot greentext.. my bad :d

Kys summerfag.

im so high i thought that was me lol who else is high and came here

That's what I'm saying he tried it and decided it's not for him. Get it through your thick skull

I just came home from a joint tho...

You call your friend a sheep because me made a decision based on his experience? Surely you must be an intellectual weed smoker then.

The marijuana could be interfering with his prescription medication.

it sucks realy but he is an old friend so we cant just skoot him off the bus

lol @ this thread. how worthless do you really feel that you think you're special because you don't smoke. what an accomplishment

i wish i was

No back pedaling.

He tried it willingly and decided for himself hes not into it.

Whether the guy got it wrong or not doesnt change youre a bit of a fag.

likes to be a little sheep because hes not doing what you tell him too.

Barely anyone claimed to be special for not smoking. They said OPs an asshole for thinking his friend is a "sheep" for not smoking.

Like only cool and enlightened people smoke margarinas.

this

My friend got me into weed and told me he was happy that he'd made me into a weed user

Fast forward 2 years and I take LSD on a weekly basis and am almost high every day

If LSD worked every day I would probably do that constantly too

Drugs have invaded my whole life and I let them right in the front door

and are you ok with this?

I'm not ok with anything in my life, just trying to get by until death

I feel like either this life is really shitty and pointless or my constant drug use has warped my mind to the point where I'm constantly depressed and looking for a way out

Nothing interests me anymore besides drugs and getting off this planet, whether its by rocket or bullet

OP I'm sure there are things you've tried that you didn't really like and didn't really break it all the way down to find these intricate and versatile reasons. It's cool, no big deal, if it bothers you that he won't give you a reason then you need to reevaluate the importance you place on weed in your life as well as others. Cuck

You never force it man. Don't be "that" guy who always pressures people into smoking. It's for some and not for others. Just be happy he wants to be around you while you're smoking as a non smoker. Be happy you've got him to smoke at all. Most people with a sober friend can't even get that far.

Maybe it's because your drug of choice is one that severely impacts your views of reality, and you use it with great frequency. Never understood how my friends tripped all the time like it was casual/fun and games. LSD is nothing to be taken lightly

God I hate people who self pity over drug addiction. I've been doing hard drugs since 13 (mostly heroin) and still have maintained a healthy mindstate the entire time. If you can't handle.drugs without crying about it don't take them.

So you're a weak willed post millennial wannabe that chooses to blame what they did to themselves on drugs.

I smoke pot. Loved it. Wanted a good job. Stopped it.

You want to change then change.

>tfw listening to Sheep by Pink Floyd as OP speaks of sheep

This. Fuck off, OP YOU SHITLORD

I don't either. I just have no specific reason to start. Your friend sounds alot like me. I tried it thrice and got high about 2? But I didn't like the way it made me feel. I can be tired and hungry for free.

>I feel like either this life is really shitty and pointless or my constant drug use has warped my mind to the point where I'm constantly depressed and looking for a way out

>Nothing interests me anymore besides drugs and getting off this planet, whether its by rocket or bullet

This is the drugs. I feel the same way and in a similar position to you.

>Tried weed like 4 times

Fuck man, is summer over yet?

Only sheep want to smoke weed now.

But seriously, stop being a douchebag, he doesn't want to smoke weed, and he has made it clear. Stop trying to force someone to do drugs with you because you have no other friends and are lonely smoking alone.

>Baa like the little sheep you are OP

Same faggot nigger

>won't do what I tell him
>likes being a sheep

He tried it and didn't like it. Made up his own mind and you call him a sheep for not bowing to peer pressure!

You fucking pot heads really are the worst.

This is why everybody hates stoners

It gives some people anxiety and they dont enjoy it, just let him do what he wants stop trying to force him to conform with what you want.

nice meme, when does next semester start?

Hey OP, why don't you give me a reason to want to smoke weed? A good reason, nothing stupid.

Also, your friend probably wants to get a job and keep it, which he can't do if he lets drugs control him. Maybe he sees how you act on drugs and doesn't want to be like you.
Maybe he knows that drugs are bad M'kay?

pot herb has a complex chain of molecular structure,which,in young brains affects one or more critical brain areas for weeks,sometimes immediately after tooting,even just a couple hits, and the stuff lingers for weeks,before the bodies process of gobbling up old cells, such as fat,bone,mucous membranes,brain tissue.pot often does a number on endorphins,produced otherwise by the brain ,that keeps you on an even keel emotionally. pot,sez a lot of the egghead class,doctors,therapists,helps in alleviating sickness due to chemo,ms,parkinsons,lou gehrigs disease,,people prone to depression sometimes sink into depressive oblivion for weeks,pot,for them is toxic as gasoline tossed on burning coals,,,other problems with pot,,many users are made more lazy,neglect their person,household chores,school work,disinclined to go out & socialize with pals. unless you are in the chronically ill class,,stay away from the crap.

August 29th

What you really need to do is offer your friend speed that will solve everything

Nice enjoy the rest of summer friend.

Thank you I will

This.

I always wanted something from life until I started using drugs on the daily. I can't say exactly what it was I wanted but I wanted it. Once I started smoking it started drifting farther and farther away as time went on. Goals became finding a better dealer and a better price rather than finding a better job. Advanced into goals becoming finding better drugs. It's a never ending process that won't end unless you stop it. You can't have a good life and use drugs it's just not possible unless you're famous or rich. You can have an okay life but not a great one. I still haven't broken out of my trap yet. Still wasting all my spare cash on drugs. One day I'll finally figure it all out though... Maybe...

Wow that kind of sucks that you scold him in your mind for not participating. If he was an old friend, youd be okay with it.

CHECKED

>not buying an 8th or above
>paying money for mid
I don't understand people...

Fucking faggot never come back

See It's not the drugs fault, it's you're fault for being a weak minded dumbass.

Huh? What's a fingerbox?!?!

Yeah but like everything else on Sup Forums you're just posting your own personal opinions. I was in college and had a good job and kept up on it all before said story started. It all was lost about a year into smoking. I used to have a good head on my shoulders until I started using drugs. Live a life before you try and become doctor therapist.

I haven't got a problem with smoking weed but it's not for me. I get paranoid on it which is weird because I don't really ever get paranoid or anxious..
Also seeing the state my friends are in that smoke it everyday and admit they are addicted to it puts me off. 3 of them are on anti depressants and you can tell they aren't quite right. Thry forget shit all the time and it's literally hard to organise shit with them in our free time that doesn't involve sitting in my mates shed smoking billys and falling asleep

your moms pussy is One

Ohhhh okay, and who is this Mute guy everyone talks about?!?!

My friend had a brother who would hang out with us. Play League of legends, or heroes of the storm, or board games, Warhammer, anything really. He was fun to hang out with.

A few years ago he started smoking weed. And for a while it was OK, he smoked a little, not much.

Now he has withdrawn from everyone, hardly talks to anyone besides drug buddies and is impossible to hang out with because all he seems to care about is drugs. And how to get more.

He acts depressed quite a lot. And his family is used to it so they just ignore him, or threaten to kick him out because he does nothing but smoke, and hate everyone else.

I miss the old days when we would hang out.

I really miss the old days when none of my friends smoked. I used to know people, talk to them. Hang out.

2 of them have committed suicide, 4 of them are busy aka smoking, and now my last close friends brother joined them.

It's just me and my friend now. And thats why. I will never do drugs, it ruins friendships because it overtakes their lives and causes stoners to resent non stoners because they won't join them.

My GF doesn't smoke weed , smokes cigarettes, says weed gives her headaches n shit and just makes her sleepy. More weed for me.

A "healthy mindset" says nothing about your well being as a human from using heroin since age 13. You could be living under a bridge using a stolen phone right now but feel as though life isn't that bad because you're not dead again today. Do you have a job making more than shit wage? Do you have a family that still gives a shit about you? Where are you in life aside from having a healthy mindset? Just because the drugs you use warp your reality into thinking you're not ruining your life doesn't mean you aren't.

I agree, drugs do something that you can't just overcome with a 'strong mind'

I was literally top of my entire school in physics before I started smoking, ended up at the bottom after 2 years because I couldn't muster up the willpower to study. just wanted to be high all the time

I did have some personal problems before though as well, I think they contributed to my frequent use. Once you try it and feel the bliss, nothing sober really compares

I graduated college with a bachelor's in software engineering and made 60k a year at 22 while using. Once again it's your fault stop blaming drugs. The problem is people start putting themselves and stop doing things because they are themselves as a drug addict. You doing drugs doesn't mean you can't get your shit together at the same time. It can be harder, especially withdraweling at work and school but there are ways around it. You don't have to be 100% sober to get your shit togdther

And smoking what btw?

Nigger and Milds

But there's like a 75% chance you're full of shit. You could be making it all up for the sake of an argument on the internet.

he just doesn't like it. just like how some people don't like cheese or tennis or collared shirts or something. he just doesn't want to smoke it

Yes am software engineer making 70k at 23, I'm doing alright. Just because mommy told you drugs will ruin your life doesn't make it true.

Started smoking weed and moved up. MDMA, LSD, DMT... You'd be surprised what college campuses have.

dude dont make ur friends smoke u fuckin jackass some people just dont like that feeling of being high and thats OK