Haven't shaved for weeks and this is what I've got

Haven't shaved for weeks and this is what I've got.

why can't some folks grow beards right? Is it a family thing?

have u tried not being a faggot?

Jerk off less

The more you shave the bristlier your hair will be so try grow a beard in a few months time.

Yes, it is a genetic thing. Try doing things that up your testosterone and get out in the sun more.

how old r u?

I'm working on a beard now. I shaved the sides so it would get longer on the bottom, but I'm gonna save all of it for a couple of months now.

I look like a girl compared to you

Amputation is your only effective option.

Now thats a beard

Genetically inferior.

its all Genetics. most People cant grow a beard at 21.

Shave every 2-3 days and it will get thicker. Also boost your testosterone (aka dont masturbate for like 2 weeks), take vitamins, eat good food and exercise.

I'm white and blonde haired blue eyed, how is that genetically inferior?

>don't masturbate for 2 weeks

Literally impossible.

Also before this I would shave every 5 days or so and I have shaved since I was 17 or so probably. Was that not enough or something? Seems counter productive to shave the little I have now.

i masturbate 3 - 4 times a day. and thats when im not having sex.
im under the impression that keeping it up, boosts Your testo.

YOU FORGOT THE REST, BLOND HAIR, BLUE EYES, TINY DICK, WEAK ARMS, FLAT ASS AND A FAGGOT.

THAT'S HOW.

Whack it less. Shave more frequently and then attempt a beard. Red or Blonde hair takes a while to show without it looking like pubes. Your best bet is to just go clean shaven and shave daily for a few months, whack it less often than usual, and then attempt a manly beard. Worked for me.

?

haha. well said:D

Moot?

all in le genetics

I started shaving at 15, i had crazy thick peach-fuzz to begin with
now 19 with full beard

Every single one of those is wrong besides maybe weak arms, I'm not that strong at the moment.

god dammit

Exercise!!! Also, sleep lots.
Improving your circulation and getting sufficient rests helps with beard growth. You look like you need about 5 more years before you'll have a full beard though, if at all.

Did Moot come back to show us his shit beard?

SURE PAL. SURE

Are you trying to get pics of my ass or something? I assure you it isn't flat.

YEA. RIGHT.

FAG

More abstinence = more testosterone
It just takes a while for hair to thicken. Will happen eventually. You should just shave more regularly because wispy facial hair looks shit

get rid of the beard on Your neck and jaw, but keep it on the the chin, keep the sould patch and the stache.
i think that would look good on you.

ASS OR GTFO FAGGOT

Sharpie in the pooper plus time stamp

Isn't the shaving to encourage growth a myth?

it is. the hairs just feel harder because they are Shorter lol. cant believe People actually still believes in this myth

SHUT UP BITCH, NO ONE ASKED YOU.

SHITS TRUE, i SHAVE LIKE 5 TIMES A DAY. KEEPS MY DICK HARD

Yep, but it's best to do it anyway. Wispy/fuzzy hair looks awful. You may as well just keep shaving and wait until the hairs begin to thicken. It's what I did, but it took 1 year

do girls like beards?

YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP TOO.

FUCK THESE NIGGERS SON, THAT SHIT WORKS DAWG. KEEP THAT DICK HARD NAWWAHiMSAYIN

I just don't see how not fapping is going to make my hair somehow thicker. I mean I'd hate to shave it now then if I want have to start all over.

WHAT ABOUT THAT BUTTHOLE PIC THOUGH

Are you me op? Your beard grows in the same pattern as mine, same age too.
I've already accepted my fate and use what i can of my beard to give my self some positive points to attractiveness.

I actually probably look better without my beard tho, I mean if it looks like this I'm probably not doing myself any favors attractive wise.

FAG

Moot is kill by Google

Shave more it will grow back thicker. i.e. will look like a beard

Try to do as one of the anons above mentioned, Shave the neck beard and let that goatee and soulpatch grow. Maybe you'll be able to pull of a Shaggy look.

POST YOUR BH TOO

That sounds kind of ugly but maybe I'll do it, the neckbeard is pretty gross I guess

Also don't believe what these anons say, more frequent shaving wont get your beard thicker. Not jerking off might since I've never tested that.

THIS FUCKING FAGGOT, SHE IS FULL OF SHIT OP, SHAVING WILL MAKE IT GROW THICKER. MY SHIT GETS ROCK HARD EVERY TIME i SHAVE.

NOT GET THAT BH OUT

too young. I couldnt grow a beard at 22, now im 27 and its glorious

I didn't think It would change much after 20

WHY ARE WE YELLING

sHUT THE FUCK UP SLUT, THAT IS HOW i TALK. YOU WANNA A PROBLEM.

oh it will change a ton after 20.
but it also Depends on Genetics. many People cant grow a full beard.

Ε αλανια ειμαι ρομποτ

YOU KNOCK THAT GREEK SHIT OFF ΠΟΎΣΤΗΣ

Your hair is fucking tragic

ACTUAL FACTS

Shaving more often doesn't cause it to grow back thicker. That's fucking garden plants.

Main cause of weak beard growth is lack of maturity.
Growth can continue to mature well into the 40's or even the 50's - look how many celebs / actors only grow full beards in their 30's/40's. Look at Leonardo Di Caprio's shitty beard in Gangs Of New York compared to recent darker, thicker efforts.

Short term abstinence has little effect on testosterone and long term has been shown to actually decrease testosterone. These effects are not enough to affect beard growth.

Interestingly, actually having sex with a person slightly increases testosterone levels. Ejaculation in and of itself doesn't seem to be a trigger for any change.

Short answer - get older OP

I'm 27 and my beard-growing-skills are still terrible. This despite exercising frequently, taking vitamins, and resting plenty. I've accepted my fate.

However, a friend of mine actually had sort of a baby-face / girly look and was very sickly, and couldn't grow a beard almost at all. He went to the doctor and he has terrible testosterone levels, so they gave him medication for it (basically testosterone in pill / cream form) and it completely changed his appearance over like 2 years. Now he looks like pic related. Try that, OP.

I have possible gyno so maybe I do have fucked up test

Hmmm

Now that you mention that I should've done it earlier while I was still growing and maturing, not at 21.

its what i got room for under my helmet

He did it at like 24 or so and it still made a huge difference. It's not too late.

I have a bald spot in my beard Sup Forums
what do?

i have it myself. if its under Your chin, then no worries, you will grow it over