Anyone interested? any requests?

anyone interested? any requests?

I request that you fuck off with this facebook cringe, you lonely 14 year old retard.

Fuck yeah I'm interested! Show tatas

Very nice.

will this do?

You wait here for those tits, son. I know how hard it can be to find random pictures of strangers' tits on the internet.

Here are her tits.

its her boobies
i kno her
she goes 2 my scool

>
Those are fabulous.

heres a pic of her tits that i took while we were making the sex last week

Have a pic of her asshole?

You've been posting these same pictures constantly for days now. Give it a fucking rest for five minutes.

>because i am unable to find random pictures of asses on the internet
For fucks sake, you lonely retard.

Absolutely beautiful, what's your most hard core pic of her?

How fucking lonely ARE you?

this maybe

REAL fucking pathetically lonely

You do realize that the internet is almost literally FULL of naked pictures of people you don't know and will never meet, right?

You don't actually have to sit in a thread on Sup Forums and beg for some lonely teenage retard to slowly post jpegs of random strangers at the rate of one every 15 minutes.

But you do you, little buddy.

or this

I don't really know why, just feels more authentic that way for me, gives me a better kick, so why not?

SPOILER: These are random jpegs of a random stranger from the internet, just like every other random jpeg of every other random stranger from the internet. Stop trying to "connect" with the people in the pictures. It's autistic as fuck.

I'm not sitting anxiously in front of this thread, chipping my fingernails looking forward for the next post ya know..
I'm a newfag so it's a change.
Plus, OP asked so why not?

Jajajajajaja xd