Guys, I have a question. Should I take up BrazilianJiuJitsu, Muay Thai, Krav Maga, or MMA?

Guys, I have a question. Should I take up BrazilianJiuJitsu, Muay Thai, Krav Maga, or MMA?

>I've done like 4 classes of Muay Thai and Krav Maga.
>I love Krav Maga but its also bloody expensive.

Hows bout ya learn a r-real fightin style like football like yer old dad y-ya faggot

Brazilian JiuJitsu

Maybe thats how I can finally knock his teeth out and marry my sister like a TRUE redneck.

Did someone say Jiu?

Buy a gun and some bullets.
It's a lot more reliable than slapping at someone and scream YAA

H-hol on there faggot. Y'all need this to become a troo redneck

If you are ripped, krav maga
If you are small take bjj

Which reminds me.
Whats the difference between a pizza and a Jew?
>The Jew doesn't scream in the oven.

My personal choice would be Muay Thai or Krav Maga. That's only based on recent research though on what kind of fighting style I would like to start learning.

I have so far in my life studied 2styles of karate, first wado ryu and then shotokan. Wado ryu is more fluid like kung fu, shotokan is more solid, like stone. Karate though is pretty shit. After that I studied Shing Yi kung fu, much better fighting style.

Right now I'm torn between starting Muay Thai or Krav Maga. I'm swaying towards Krav.

5'11, 155lbs. Not BIG torso, but not skinny either.

Can go with mma/bjj
Start with bjj, learn techniques then go into lightwieght mma

Krav Maga is different from all the others you just listed because krav Maga is designed to be lethal. Made for and by the military Krav Maga doesn't pull punches. Wish that I had an insturctor that was taking students anywhere near me.
If I really ended up needing a martial art the one I would want would be Krav Maga. It's different from the others and much more recent. From what I understand it takes normal martial artist awhile to cope and get used to Krav Maga. Means that if a martial artist tries to beat you up you'll have a temporary tactical advantage.

Just buy a gun, one and done

I took Hayashi-Ha for about 4 years, Sorta regretted it. Very solid and rigid. Punching, blocking, kicking. Very stiff. More of a martial art than self defence. Should've taken Taekwando. I live in HK now and I took a few classes of Wing Chun only to get the form and fluidity.

Krav seems more useful in a realtime situation. The first class I went to, they put a plastic knife in the middle of me and a guy (at least twice my size (horizontally but shorter than me), and when the teacher said go, we both did 10 push ups, 10 situps, and 10 squats, THEN we both reach for the knife and whoever reaches it first, stabs the other. The one without the knife, defend, WHICHEVER WAY NECESSARY. From there, he teaches techniques.
> "Because no attacker would stab someone that isn't tired or dead looking."

Not OP, bu this faggot Good to know. You may have just made my mind up for me.

Yes, it's to attack to run away. Literally the only one that makes sense if I don't want to join the UFC, lol.

I don't want to be those guys thats a gym junkie, bulking up and getting big with nothing else besides size.

I was an MMA instructor for a few years and dabbled in many of the arts you listed.

In my experience, Krav Maga really is the best bang for your buck.

One of the things I learned in my years of MMA is that most fights (we used to say 90 percent, but that was as much for effect as anything else) end up on the ground, which is why you need to learn the grappling and ground game.

When I took Krav Maga, I suggested as much to my instructor. He grinned at me and said:

>Yeah, that's pretty true; most fights do end up on the ground. They're also not one on one. If you go to the floor against a group of guys, even if it's only two, you're having a bad time. In Krav Maga, if you have to go to the floor, you're taking somebody out of the fight on the way down. There's gonna be a fish hook or an eye gouge or a broken neck or something that makes sure that guy is out of the fight. You don't want to be outnumbered and down, and you generally don't want to be down.

As well, if you like the Bourne movies, that's the style he uses to kick ass with a bic pen and a magazine among other brilliant environmental takedowns. My vote is for the Israeli military martial art.

And think about that for a second. Israeli military martial arts. That country has been at war since it's been a country. Those dudes know what fights are about.

Do it.

I messed it up. wtheck.

>broken neck or something

How do you break someone's neck with just your bare hands?

AMEN BROTHER.
The teacher that asked me to join is the Director of the International Krav Maga Federation in South East Asia. He meets up with the Israelite army every year to catch up with them. ...

by elbowing the neck with enough force/pushing the guy TO the ground, head first and grappling his neck, turning it sideways~

are you serious?

lelz

Muai Thai or mma, bjj is a lot of hugging n shit and the guys will get a boner(assuming ur a gril).
Krav Maga requires years of training b4 it becomes effective so don't do it . mma is very good too. A mix of wrestling and boxing/kickboxing/Muai Thai is the best

Boxing and training is all you will ever need. There is a reason why boxers get paid....big time.

>for taking beats to the face

go for the legs and/or take a boxer to the ground and you will win. no point hitting a boxer in the face. they will see it coming, and even if you hit they will take it in their stride as they are so used to taking beats to the face.

always look to exploit the weakness. true krav maga.

krav maga>muay thai>kung fu>jeet kune do>bjj>kickboxing>boxing>karate/aikido/judo

Ummm ok bro but it has served me well in self defense in bars and schools and just in general. ''Every man has a good plan until he gets punched in the teeth'' Mike Tyson.

>kung fu
First of all, kung fu is a lot of different things ranging from useful shit to wing chun.
Second of all, 90% of kung fu in the western world is shit.

I've been doing Krav Maga for five years.

My only advice to you is that if you plan on taking it, prepare to actually get your ass beaten when sparring. Of course, you're going to come out an incredible fighter, but still.

kek

MMA
>Mixed Martial Arts