youtube.com/watch?v=Fr5yaFWwDn8
vimeo.com/150271055
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could start by trying not to make plastic melodeath and dance music

>plastic melodeath
gtfo, swedish melodeath is god-tier
youtube.com/watch?v=YZ4ioEQ7okM

You gave it up for (((progressive))) things.

fuck, this one again. I almost miss the Atlantis Swede

Thanks for reminding me how shit Swedish music is

Dude, DUDE. Dancemusic and Metalmusic is the only things we nordics do good.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1HEO_fxkdY

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7EQaNlsEFs

Now where have I heard this all before...

there's a couple okay post punk bands from there, some nifty electropunk, the director of Let The Right One In and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (both fucking great, especially the latter), those current year as hell books about the girl with whatever tattoo that got de-communism'd and adapted by Fincher, a couple decentish games... that's what I know of anyway

>Swedishness in it's primary state is just barbarism

well, he is not wrong

So if Jews are trying to force multiculturalism what is their endgame? Is it pure intentions of harmony or something more?

Vikings
Jussi Bjorling
Death metal/folk metal/power metal
Video games
Traditional architecture
Bergman and Strinberg

Cornelis Vreeswijk

>niggers
>harmonic
nice try joo

Then what is their goal?

world domination, nigger mongrels wouldnt offer resistance at all

explains why the Spanish are so pro-refugee then

Why would they want to dominate a world full of people they don't like.

>it's been 11 years since boten anna

The world is fucked, yet I'll keep pit some hope, as long as some danish politician doesn't say shit like this

There isn't one. Blaming the Jews is just a way for them to avoid admitting that their own people committed cultural suicide voluntarily.

But why do Jews seem to be bent on mixing races though? It should be done naturally, not forced.

2006 i want you back.

Thats not culture

I think it's the liberal arts intelligentsia of all races that pushes this forced race-mixing narrative. Jews are just somewhat overrepresented because of historical and cultural circumstances that cause more of them to go into the humanities.

Actually a decent answer

It's exactly culture. Check your terminology, cryptoturk.

youtube.com/watch?v=nHwGZ-_Oii8

Like this is culture, for us.

>ingen svettig finnpaj att mysa med
Döda mig nu

Don't you have mixed saunas where to cuddle with fellow swedes?

Do you have public mixed saunas? I didn't know.

Yeah somewhere here and there.

Horrible piece of shit, why did you have to emind me of that garbage?

>all the computer illiterate normies that thought boten (sounds like "båten") referred to a boat and not the IRC bot

Was i implying i didn't know about it. Dude i got like B in swedish.

>this fucking idiot

I'm pretty sure that he was reminiscing and not accusing either of us of anything m8
chill out

what about sauna culture? this swede taught me how to use a sauna and you like get out and take an ice cold shower and go back in the sauna and shit. that's lit fampai. also ingmar bergman? great director.

don't worry. the globalists are going down friends.

Dude, chill. I'm semi drunk here. i might've missed the meaning behind the sentence.

>Saunaculture
>Swedish

youtube.com/watch?v=UYu0CzFeRGI

PLEASE end your life

What about metal?

>drunk

what time is it even over there?
you might have a problem m8

7pm

Destroy the white race.
The only pure race will be the jewish, and that will prevent another holocaust with jews as targets.

you definitely have a problem bro.
wish you the best, bye

do you think that's some conscious effort? like they all got together and decided to do that?

It's saturday evening, what do you expect me to do?

read literature and have a sandwich

going to parties ?

But beer and vinyls are more entertaining.

what are you listening to?

Rare shit on vinyl. Had to pay about 400€ for this record. It's this pop-rock band that was really big in the early 2000s and late 80s then the singer died.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fr5yaFWwDn8

I thought your culture was viking rape and pillaging

2bh your night sounds comfy as hell.

That's our history. Our present culture is a bit harder to define.

Swedens biggest moment in history was not the viking age (the danes were doing most of the pillaging, while the swedes where just being gay and traded with russians and balts).

Swedans biggest moment was stormaktstiden (today called the baltic sea empire in schools because stormaktstiden sounds too racist).

I'm still baffled how you managed to lost half of your country in such a short time ;^)

today called the baltic sea empire in schools
Source? In my sisters middle-school history textbook printed last year it's still stormaktstiden.

Finland is still part of sweden, just like taiwan is part of china you know.

Such is the nature of war. What you win in a decade can be lost in a month.

considering how many countries got annexed/released during that time period it's not so surprising honestly.
We even got a union with norway in just as short a time

Stop embarrassing yourself. Sweden has recognized Finlands independance. We do not claim Finnish soil as ours. No party advocates changing that.

In what way? In a such way your subject has a stronger military presence over the overlord. Dude, you couldn't claim this land but in your dreams. And what comes to swedish presence linquistically, we're killing it off slowly.

Det kallas "Östersjöriket".
Källa, flashback.

mix it up sweden
vimeo.com/150271055

And importing islam and arabic instead.
In 30 years we will have roadsigns in arabic everywhere.

And you're proud of that? Finland-Swedes should be protected against the genocidal sannfinländarna.

Of course the government has.
They have even recognized Palestine.

Satire is almost the opposite of propaganda

We need to send in a "peace preserving force" indeed.

>foreigners think this is a serious show

They're doing it to themselves. Too proud people to let off old ties. Just like actual swedes, overly proud idiots who only see the problem and harm when it's already done. Fenno-swedes won't use swedish anymore since the finnish population rejects swedish as a subject very heavily. Now to put this to perspective, It's like putting your swedish kids to learn danish because muh history.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

Scared. Might get blinded by a rainbowflag.

when do we get to genocide the saami?

This man doesn't look Swedish nor does he look Finnish, he looks very much like a West euro

He's german/finnish/swedish by ancestry.

KEK. The president of Finland doesn't look Finnish.

german family that moved to sweden in the 17th century

who? Pic related is our president.

I imagine that force of yours will be a couple of trannies rambling about sexual minority rights

Honestly, i don't really understand why learning Swedish was ever mandatory in Finland.

I can understand it being an option for Swedish kids in Finnish schools, but really focusing on learning English would probably be most important.

An old Finnish neighbor of mine studied Swedish but no English in school. That's just a sign of how mixed up the priorities of the Finnish school system was in the past.

Probably, i wouldn't be surprised if that was actually the case.

because it was the administrive language

Because Swedish is an official language of Finland. If schools in Sweden started teaching English more than Swedish (like they aare doing right now) I would be furious, wouldn't you?
Who? Fucking Mannerheim! Honestly, what do they teach you Fins?

Well, Yiddish is an official language in sweden.

Huh? We speak among the best english out there. We start in the third grade and it lasts till uni or so. Swedish starts at 7th grade and ends in uni or so.

That's not the actual reason. The reason is that the minority of fennoswedes can have service in their "native tongue" which again is haplessly ridicolous since there are some swedish only communities in finland where finns don't get service in finnish. This is why it's debated should it even exist as a mandatory.

Funnily enough mannerheim showed his disdain for swedish ideals in many occasion when they rose that we should be put back to sweden. He was raised in Finland, taught in russia and rooted in germany. Practically he was less "swedish" than anything.

>An old Finnish neighbor of mine studied Swedish but no English in school.
How old was he, 50+? That's definitely not been the case for a long time now

Even though swedish is teached, very few finn actually can speak it.

Haven't seen the name "Reval" (Rääveli, Tallinn) for ages.

As a kid I found Jalmari Finne's novels including officers like Torsten Stålhandske and Niilo (Nils) Grabbe.

The half historical half legendary Swedish officer Niilo Grabbe and his crafty Finn troops were the original "Sissi", taking missions in intel gathering, sabotage and doing overall guerrilla warfare against Danish and German forces all around the coastal Finnish bay and the coastal Baltic sea. This is indeed (at least partially) historically true, having paramilitary volunteer units operating totally outside the regular army doctrines.

She is 50+ and works in elderly care.
She is the mom of one of one of my playmates when i was a kid.

A minority language. Not on equal official standing with Swedish, like Swedish is with Finnish in Finland.

it might be the reason now but originally it was obviously for administrive reasons it was kept, the upper class (swedish nobility and rich people) spoke swedish so obviously high education will be there for them.

>Funnily enough mannerheim showed his disdain for swedish ideals in many occasion when they rose that we should be put back to sweden.
Nothing strange there. Sweden was a monarchy, I'm more surprised that there were advocates for reunification.

It's not tho. As someone said before. Almost every finn just rejects whatever he is taught in swedish. As in my case and any of my classmates we fucking hated it, It was useless and took up time when we could've learned something universally more useful as german or russian

No, but it's just weird that Swedish is not considered the same in Finland.

But i still think jews have the right to communicate in Yiddish with authorities.

this

There's all sorts of political animals when the situation is unstable. Btw we were supposed to become a monarchy after the civil war but that dropped when germans lost ww1. Pic related was supposed ot be our king.

>was

Yes it is. 88% of Finns might not want it to be, but until the government changes the system, Swedish is one of the two official languages of Finland.

was and is. Not just "is".

>I'm more surprised that there were advocates for reunification.
They mainly advocated for "taking over Sweden" kind of reunification.

Good that you skipped that bullshit.
Monarchy is just about having rich people living on welfare funded by tax money.

It contributes nothing useful to society.

Yeah, thought so

Swedish language's importance and status is sinking here as no native actually gives fuck about learning it and only swedish speaking minority's numbers are decreasing at steady pace.

I wouldn't be surprised if mandatory swedish is removed in upcoming the years