Why are white girls so into black cock?

why are white girls so into black cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4xa724/sharing_wife_with_bbc_cuckold_creamy_pussy_hot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITT: newfriends try to troll newer newfriends with a worn out meme

Trolls trolling trolls trolling newfags, Sup Forums never changes

*Why are black cocks so into white girls

The same reason why white men are into black pussy

and white pussy

and asian pussy

any pussy

so women, who also have libidos are into cocks

black cocks, white cocks, maybe not asian cocks cos they are so tiny

Now you can always take this biological phenomenon, i.e that humans like sex, and make a big race thing about it or push soem sort of agenda but the truth of the matter is that as a species we fucking love sex. The feeling you get when you orgasm? That's your brain rewarding you for succumbing to your animal urges and mated, preferably with another member of the species and not just your crusty gym sock.

Anyways, when the day comes that you will have the chance to orgasm inside someone else you too will realise that it is a nice thing to do. My advise is to keep on sucking off your boyfriend and then one day he might just return the favour OP. Maybe. I mean, I wouldn't bet on it whist you are being such a willing sperm recepticle but one day, way down the line I am sure he'll give you a chance to penetrate his ass for a change

This chick needs blacked

it would please me greatly to see that

It's a simple solution.

The people in countries work and pay taxes to keep the black people on getting welfare.
Because of this they can sleep all day and please westerners daughters and sisters.

We pay, they please.
You dont have the spirit of slavery

Same.

They're not. They're actually just all trying to create a forced meme to troll Sup Forumstards.

Sharing Wife with bbc cuckold creamy pussy hot riding amateur homemade

reddit.com/r/nsfw_hotx/comments/4xa724/sharing_wife_with_bbc_cuckold_creamy_pussy_hot/

oh look, its time for the daily yurocuck invasion of Sup Forums

what about white boys?

cause girls are just as kinky as we are you dumb fuck
and its as close as you can get to bestiality without being legally branded as a pervert
when a white girl is getting fucked by a black guy, of course shes enjoying getting fucked physically, even rape victims get physicial orgasms, but its what's going on in her head that matters.

what shes really thinking in that moment is "Oh yeah I'm a such a dirty fucking bitch I'm letting myself be fucked by 2 filthy nigger dicks at once.... God I hope they both cum in me, I want to feel their dirty nigger cum hit my cervix like the good little slut I am.... I wonder if the neighbours dog would fuck me....?"

Girls are just as psychologically driven as we are, dumbass.

Well then.

They think "What will piss off my dad the most?" Then they do that.

Femanon here.

HUGE cocks.

They're also very masculine.

White boys are basically asian half the time- they're also massive fucking pussies.

tits or gtfo(not involved in the threat, but a rule none the less)

I'm thinking about becoming a white sissy and just pleasure bbc all day.

So you would enjoy a good raping?

Femanon here, black guys are fucking disgusting. I see these threads all the time and let me tell you, I wouldn't go anywhere near one. They're revolting.

lmao truth hurts, huh?

t. fat white virgin boy

How many times does it need to be said. Tits or gtfo.

Because there are barbs on their penises.

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling newfags,

Is that because it's not what you want to hear? Sorry bub, but in the real world both myself and my friends avoid black guys like the plague.

Keep living in your little bubble if it makes you feel better, though.

time stamp.

whats funny is that people only need to go outside to realise that this isnt the case at all kek

stop being so pathetic and acting like a girl just to prove a point
fucking cringe

hahah this autism

these threads are cringe just kys

Femanon here.

I love Asian cock.

Fuck sakes. Time stamp or you're a fat guy.

i'm sorry but can you use human language? i dont speak niggerish