Culture Pals: Asian wife edition

Culture Pals: Asian wife edition

Get Asian qts, practice your gook speak, chill with the lads, press F to pay respects to all the qts who never read your messages.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/Lithuayylien
interpals.net/linds_8208
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/eurasian-of-the-year/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/17/imagine-a-child-born-from-this/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/asian-women-dont-love-they-love-money-and-status/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/like-most-asian-girls-i-prefer-white-men-my-son-wont-have-problems-he-wont-be-asian-2/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/my-son-wont-look-asian-hell-be-a-superior-half-asian-and-wont-have-problems-with-being-the-son-of-a-fetish-couple/
dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3719762/Love-struck-Dutchman-flew-5-000-miles-meet-Chinese-woman-met-online-hospitalised-waiting-10-days-airport-no-never-did-turn-up.html
introllpals.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are like a little baby

>when qt wants more of you

Have anyone here actually met some person irl from this site?

am i the only one in this general that wants to learn a language instead of being an orbiter?

I've met two grills
One was super weird, and the other one slightly less weird

On this site? Met one for 2 days, ended up making out by the end of the first

I found the Lithuanian girl from the last thread () for you. Now you better deliver Chad!

/Inetulia

Meeting a couple of Korean grills this year
Other British guy you jealous? :^)

Delete this

are you from /kpg/ senpai

Nah lad I'll even post pictures for you afterwards

Nah I feel ya, man. We're the few, the proud.

I'm learning German

I'm from Ukraine ((I'm from the city of Donetsk ((I need urgent help ((((I do not know what to do territory occupied and permanent heard shelling (((I need help with food and assistance with the ticket that I could leave at least Kiev and find a job there, then no work (territory under the creatures controlled by ((((I use Google translator that would communicate, I just started to look for help (((I do not know what to do I am very very tired (((I hope for a miracle and the aid (((
I feel very sorry ((very (((I live on the data point in the hostel ((one
I am very ashamed sorry, I just started to look for help ((I just do not know what to do

Press F for Lyuda!

Same here.
((

interpals.net/Lithuayylien
WHy the fuck am I being shown as offline
REEEEE
QTS CAN"T SEE ME IF I'm OFFLINE

he can have her

F((

Why am I being shown at the last page
REEEEE SYSTEMATIC RACISM

I have figured out a way on how the site works
they bump you up if you get messaged by a girl, the more the popular the girl the more you get bumped

This is just a theory though
what I'm basing it from is
I just was at the last page and this brazillian very hot chick who's account is 1 year old and basically tells in her bio for people to stop messaging her messaged me and I got bumped up to the first page
Filter 19 years old was used, so I only got bumped up a little bit

that is far too complex for them man

is it? we could try it out with fake accounts

Nice thread

>Joined 1 hour ago, profile updated 14 days ago.
Who even built this shit?

I just tried it out, when a female account visits your profile you get bumped up
I also messaged myself and my profile got bumped up a little

How do you see where you own profile is?
Also by that logic I should be on the front page cause my messages and visits are 95% female

When you deactivate your profile and then you reactivate it you can get that kinda thing

What's your nick?

>/light_moongrl
>Photo 6
wew lads

F(((( im so sorry for her(((

interpals.net/linds_8208
found someone's profile

wow, never seen before, are you a detective?

no I'm new to this general, doctor pavel

Mate pls, he's the second most famous trans on cp after /lodie

nope, poorfag here
i mean you can be poorfag and still meet and fuck qts but only if you're in europe/usa/korea

if you're a poorfag in latinamerica or other isolated shithole then you're doomed.
i just collect nudes

so why don't they post here

Met a Slovak lass last year which was nice. Now though I go on holiday somewhere every 2 months or so with my Italian qt. It's a nice system.

did you bang?
do you live alone?

Who says they don't? :3

I am new* please respect

*Authors note
new as in to /cp/ not Sup Forums

>all these catfish accounts
how am I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF IT IS A REAL CUTE??

>tfw gf with Korean student
>tfw her parents are rich af
>tfw she brought me designer clothes and this leather tommy hilfinger wallet

I didn't know she was loaded beforehand so I'm not a gold digger

Never mind then lad I'm not sharing that here just yet

you scared the russian hacker called 4 chan will dox you?

Not scared of that... just autistic

You're not new, aren't you Lithuanian Chad who was here months ago?

I tried to use it to practice French but just ended up falling for this Israeli girl. I plan on kidnapping her desu, she's into me too

Didn't bang the Slovak since we only met for a day but whenever I see my Italian we pretty much bang non stop. I don't really live alone since I move around too much to say I really live anywhere at the moment

I had an Israeli for a bit. They're qt but mental.

You're qt but mental, compadre

There are literally no thick azns on this website.

I just want to get my pelvis crushed, is that so bad?

Been messaging with German girl today. Having a fun conversation about epidemic viruses that could kill everyone. She said she has to go to class and says "see you later alligator :P"

I thought that phrase died years ago?

Yeah but she's german, what do you expect

get them to talk

Can I use this service to acquire a cute German bf even if I know absolutely zero German?

yes, post profile

Kanker thread. Please fap only to anime girl.

You should have sex with

But he is cute?

Yes.

German, post profile for your new girlfriend!

Is there group chats that I can join?

No more gooks allowed REEEEEEEEE

Why tho

i never seen any thick gook irl

RAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

They only exist in the west. And it seems like every thicc Asian girl I've encountered has been a flip.

She made another! REEEEEEEEE

/antekar

I met one on IP, talk to her very frequently too
Seriously lad your women are so easy

/Minseong_Go

THICC
messaged her

>when anons don't know the difference between thicc and fat

shit I don't care I want to see them titties

post them boi

she's offline boi

i wish i were white t b h

she probably sleeping niga

>deleted interpals a while ago
>have no phone rn so feeling very lonely and can't talk to internet friends
>if I make interpals again there will just be tons of boring girls
life isn't worth living rn brothers

shut the fuck up little bitch

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/eurasian-of-the-year/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/17/imagine-a-child-born-from-this/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/asian-women-dont-love-they-love-money-and-status/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/like-most-asian-girls-i-prefer-white-men-my-son-wont-have-problems-he-wont-be-asian-2/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/my-son-wont-look-asian-hell-be-a-superior-half-asian-and-wont-have-problems-with-being-the-son-of-a-fetish-couple/

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3719762/Love-struck-Dutchman-flew-5-000-miles-meet-Chinese-woman-met-online-hospitalised-waiting-10-days-airport-no-never-did-turn-up.html

idk why I even made a cuck-tier post like that desu
A qt from my school messaged after a few days of not talking so feels good though

>she says that she has boyfriend
>talks on me on regular bases
Am I cuck?

Feels pretty good desu

Top banter lads

Depends on what you talk about Alija

you can change that situation lad in reverse

>waiting-10-days-airport
This always bring a smile on meh face

/architecta
This is the most awful person i have ever met on interpals. She laughs at disabled people in Florence. Sends me private messages of guys just trying to talk to her in a friendly way. It wasn't even showing off cringy messages. Just normal ones, and laughing at how ugly the guys are and how they must be secretly Iranian because of how they talk. I had to tell her to stop her crazy fuckign bullshit. Holy shit, She is a generally awful person in real life and online. When I called her out on her shitty behavior, she accused me of being Iranian, which is fucking weird because I'm Nordic as fuck with blue eyes and blonde hair. I have never met a person who so deserved to get bullied. Fucking desert spic

Please stop

wow! lucky you! how did you meet her?

have you considered that maybe she's a frustrated fat greasy 30 yo man?

She's not. She's fucking wacko, mate.

>i dont have skype , viber... and telephone number, sorry
yep
it's a man

hi clayclay :*

She should know what an Iranian looks like seeing as she is one. Assuming she's not some autist with a fake account, don't take her to be representative of all Iranian girls. Most of the ones I've talked to are pretty friendly and are more than happy to talk to western guys.

Its too late. Trump MUST bomb Iran now

introllpals.tumblr.com

Anyone of you on the list?

What a misandric blog, public shame only 4 guys and they censor all faces of the women.

All me desu

It's tumblr, do you expect it to not be pure mysandry? I did see some of those posts about some scammers using pictures of a Turkish girl who was beaten to death to try to scam people, that's pretty low though.