Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Arsenal/status/761661258265485312
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4z3mlH2ncVI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h5u3SZgpC8s
youtube.com/watch?v=RIacAO4Ttyk
twitter.com/ARGunner4/status/761686267583139840/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Arsenal is being niggerfied again

Finally. We were at our best when our team was filled with BBC.

Joel out

2018/19 season gonna be an arsenal steam roll

>tfw those 3 are better than Walcott and Ox

>Brits being fooled by overdeveloped young negroes

Pottery

WENGER IN
E
N
G
E
R
I
N

Akpom is a nigger, while Jeff and Iwobi are promising youth prospects and all around good human beings

Arsenal needs more WASPs. Stop filling the team with african negroes

jeff will leave on a free to Juve because he keeps getting benched for shite like wilshere or flamini

This. We need to increase the real Jamaican contingent though.

Agreed

NON-WHITES OUT

WALLKEK OUT WALLCUNT OUT WALLKEK OUT WALLCUNT OUT WALLKEK OUT WALLCUNT OUT
A O
L U
L T
C
U
C
K

>that flag
>this topic

>Wall

We need that one brave big white lad on the left to go with the back core. Any suggestions

Draxler going to be our Pires la

Draxler is so overrated it's not even funny

keep dreaming, he's getting BTFO too

you're fucking retarded they don't even play in the same position L M A O
back2reddit

what time's the arsenal viking game

Not a fan of ur posts desu

Would you rather Shillary win?

This, everyone thinks hes the next german superstar when he sucks ass

he doesn't suck ass and is definitely a talented player but people thinking he'd be some great addition to this arsenal side are severely deluded

>People still believing Dean

I just don't understand

Dude i watched every germany game for the euro, draxler is an overrated peice of shit. his shots are ass off the ball movement is lack luster, sure hes big and strong but thats not all you need to be good

so what? pires was the ultimate meme player the whole invisible pass and dribble with the occasional amazing goal

Fucking moron

>Dude i watched every germany game for the euro

You think I didn't? (And also watch him for quite some time while he was playing in Germany)

You don't need to tell me about him lad
And by the way, he's not even big and strong, he's tall, but whatever

twitter.com/Arsenal/status/761661258265485312

Glad we have cover for them eh

>Went to eat dinner. Missed the entire 2nd half
>Didn't saw the 7 scored goals
>Surely there won't be another game next season in which we score 8 goals
>mfw

Why would i think an aussie would have any sort of counter debate other than hurr durr fucking retarded

I watched him on shalke and wolfs but for some reason he just seemed really underwelming in the euros i dunno.

no, I'd rather Jill Stein or even Gary fucking Johnson win

Trump's a moron, Shillary is a disgrace

Literally kys. Pires was the best player in the world in 01/02. Literally shat on the Premier League after leading France to the Confederation Cup glory as best player.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4z3mlH2ncVI

Fuck I miss Pires. He was never the same after the ACL injury.

Your opinions are fucking moronic

so your arguements you fuck put a gun in your fucking mouth and pull the trigger cunt oh wait you cant your fucking cuck nation took them all away cunt, go suck some vegemite out of an abos dick you fuck .

I remember when I was 13

Wasn't this stupid though

He's right
you really are a fucking bellend

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h5u3SZgpC8s

> That time Pires shitted on Gerrard and we beat Liverpool at Anfield with 10 men

No need to get so angry.

Anyone ever play D&D?

Got invited to try it tonight but I feel it may be a by gay

retard

nothing personal kid

Lads, who is Madness?

PEA

>hfw he goes on a madness spree

youtube.com/watch?v=RIacAO4Ttyk

Lads, Wenger's trousers looked a bit baggy today. Madness confirmed?

the only thing he's hiding in there is a 8 inch alsatian cock

Who would win in a fight, Madness or Mr X?

Hey guys, any idea where I can watch the full match vs Vikings? I'm trying to find it and I'm struggling.

MADNESS HYPE

arsenal.com

>We just need to convince #madness to leave his club

wew, that sounds likely.

It's Lewan. Why are we even trying

>inb4 'we aren't it's just a meme to ensure fans don't go mad'

Stop

has to be one of these for me desu

create an account on arsenal.com mate. It's free and they always upload every match in hd. Just wait a few hours, if it isn't already.

>tfw based bruised banana shirts are extortionately expensive
>tfw no one makes a repro
>tfw my ex took my dreamcast shirt and dreamcast
>tfw no signings

>>tfw my ex took my dreamcast shirt and dreamcast
Why did you allowed that?

>tfw no gf to play sega dreamcast with

Ramsey-Xhaka up top in a 442 would be sick honestly.

Thanks lads.

She was a psycho and I just wanted to cut my losses and run. In hindsight I should've got my stuff back but I just wanted to get away from it back then

Dreamcast, shirt, massive German bundeswehr coat, eighth of shit weed, pyrex baking dish and some other shit I'm sure I'm forgetting

Why do we put our dick in crazy Portugal? We know it's going to go sour but we still do it

crazy is fun..for a while

redditors pls go

oh you were dating a portuguese woman? kek. Say no more...

not a fan of your posts desu, you compared Joel Cambpell to Alexis Sanchez.

Why do people want a winger so bad anyways? Ok, Walcott is trash but OX/Joel/Iwobi all looked pretty good at times last season. None of them are top class but they are serviceable and who knows, one of them could have a breakout season.

Not interested in Draxler/Mahrez. Just get a CB and a fucking striker.

They're both black tbf it's easy to do

Kys

only thing they have in common is that they're black and play on the wing

Give me one good reason that being rude on the Internet will improve your station in life lad

only a little longer now

Wenger still needs to go get a striker and a center back, I haven't got a clue why there's even a discussion of signing a winger

I suppose but never again

No worse. Half Malay half Brazilian. Got mad one time when I mentioned she was the first non-white girl I dated. Purposely tried to give me food poisoning that week I found out. God looking back at it, time to drink

To keep it relevant, will Joel come good lads? I have faith if he gets more play time he'll step up. I prefer him to the Ox currently and definitely compared to Feo

No top team in Europe would settle for mediocre wingers like those.

>I watch preseason games

Ivan admitted we're not a top team this summer desu

his lack of ambition after saying we are competing with Buyern says it all

I still don't even understand why we moved from Highbury, if it was to compete with the major clubs in Europe. It's been ten years and literally nothing has changed desu

I have a good station

to make more money from gate receipts and hospitality

Poop just signed Sane who is le pacy black winger: Germany version. Nolito, a bang average 30 year old from Celta was also signed by him and they still have Sterling/Navas around. How exactly is this much better than OX/Campbell/Iwobi aside from "I'm an Arsenal fan so I'm extremely critical of our lads"?

Man Utd and Chelsea are in an even worse shape b-but Arsenal suck cause muh pessimism.

if Wenger ever decides to give him a shot, yes. Joel may not be the most gifted, but he covers as much ground as he can and tries to create opportunities.

I just hope Wenger finally gives up on Ox and Walcott

You hittin' it, la?

Saw when she got it, I really regret following her on snapchat, i thought she was attractive but the more videos i see of her the more uglier she becomes to me

Sure seems like it

How are Chelsea and Man United in worse shape? Hazard and Willian> our wingers. Martial and Mkhitaryan>. Deluded idiot.

Juventus and Atletico Madrid were giving big important minutes, starting them in season defining Champions League games to Cuadrado and Carrasco last season but of course top teams don't have mediocre wingers.

FUCK THA FEDS FUCK THA PO-LEESE FUCK THA D-E-A

*Except when you need their help

danny ings when?

> I rate Willian

Amazing how scoring a couple of free kicks against literally whos has fooled everyone.

And Mkhitaryan is a #10 who is being played on the wing for Rooney to fit in.

>tfw no 13/14 away kit

on whether this could be the toughest season…

There are plenty of clubs with big ambition. At the moment there are many big managers and many big clubs. It raises the ambition and the hope everywhere, but only one will win it. We just have to make sure it is us. The competition will be very fierce, especially with Leicester winning it last year. Nobody expected that so some smaller clubs could hope to be in the fight for it too. They can say that the bigger clubs will drop points against each other, so it will be more open than ever but also more interesting. We’ve got a difficult start against Liverpool, then it’s Leicester straight away, then to Watford. In the first three games we have to make sure that we are ready.

This desu, winger is not a priority

Bfore last season, everyone was in agreement that Willian is a Mourinho workhorse babby who is there to do the donkey work in big game.

All of a sudden he gets a lot of hype cause he scored a couple of feeekicks and his goal tally is respectable in the spell where Chelsea are flirting with relegation and now he's a great winger.

twitter.com/ARGunner4/status/761686267583139840/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Yeah

pretty much write off this season, let's hope he doesn't get a new contract so the club can finally move on.

highlights WHERE?

also who teh fuck is viking fc?

exept police don't do shit but write down what happened and fuck off