Why would anyone need Pavement, Modest Mouse, Guided by Voices, Interpol or Yo La Tengo when you have this instead?

Why would anyone need Pavement, Modest Mouse, Guided by Voices, Interpol or Yo La Tengo when you have this instead?

The Lonesome Crowded West > that album
Bee Thousand > that album
Turn on the Bright Lights > that album
Painful > that album
I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One > that album
And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out > that album

Built to Spill are basically indie prog
Doug Martsch iss extremely Skilled Guitarist And Songwriter

>Turn on the Bright Lights > that album
lmao

because they're not losers lol

Pavement is my favorite band in that "list" but I have to admit that they are not better than BTS.
I mean, the instrumentation in BTS até awsome and one of the best in indie rock. Pavement instrumentation is good but they were just some friends having fun.
I just prefer Pavement because they more fun, catchy and makes me feel happy.

LMAO @ ur post

Why would you listen to a pretentious Dinosaur Jr ripoff when you could listen to Dinosaur Jr. instead?

Because Dinosaur Jr made one god album and the frontman is dumb white trash

two good albums

That album is severely overrated.

It's true though

In what way is it overrated?

I like Ultimate Alternative Wavers better

>one
>not 11

It's not as good as everyone says it is. It's an okay album, but I've listened to it time and time again trying to catch the hype everyone makes over it, but it's really not anything all that special.

Grunge > nu-male indie

>Grunge
>implying Superunknown is better than the best indie rock album

>nu-male

I bet you're one of those cool tough guys who are just so alpha they don't even talk to girls, right?

But Guided By Voices is the superior indie band.

overproduced piece of boring garbage

Shit, m8. I'm listening to this album now. "Randy Described Eternity" just ended.

>But Guided By Voices is the superior indie band.
no, more like super overrated trash

robert pollard is the only one in the indie game capable of releasing thousands of great songs, while BTS only knows how to play forgettable, bland indiebait

>overproduced

Do you even know what that word means?

why can't i like built to spill and all of their ripoffs though
while they're obviously influenced each of them bring a unique spin to the sound that BTS started
LCW and M&A are some of my favorite albums ever my dude

Because they all have something different from each other to appreciate, yeah, merry xmas and happy new year to you 2.