We all know that ugly white men go to Asia for easy targets, but where do ugly white women go to receive a good dicking?

We all know that ugly white men go to Asia for easy targets, but where do ugly white women go to receive a good dicking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUqKSxH1cb8
youtube.com/watch?v=qARKx4ZMZYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the congo

The calais jungle

Tinder

Nigeria

pajeet i swear

Cameroon

Turkey, Egypt, Italy, Spain, Brazil

The Caribbean. Why else do you think we hold onto Puerto Rico?

China.

Cheap clubs in suburbia

>dat pic
This is why you don't racemix, you end up with mutts.

The ghetto

this couples pics always make me wonder why he choose her. shes insanely ugly by asian aesthetic standards

What?

Whites have a fucked up taste in Asian women

They always go for 3-4/10 by Asian standard even when the white guy is handsome.

Alleast they are not taking the QT3.14s

I dunno, Russian grills say that men from all Latin-speaking countries will make advances to you even if you are ugly.

She is intelligent and wealthy.

Every men are not shallow like you guys and OP.

because zuckerberg is an autistic fuckhead and only 4/10's like her would marry him for any reason other than his money
you're delusional

im shallow as fuck yet i still caught a 68" chinese qt

Niggerland

He met her when he was an ugly nerd with nothing going for him in University.
Now he's a super rich billionaire he stuck with the girl that was interested when he was nobody.

Pretty smart 2bh

What?

68 inch Chinese qt? Or 68 feet?

Turkey, Egypt, Italy, Spain, Brazil

he literally said 68 inches you daft cunt

I think the autist is talking about

>tfw i've never delivered my italian sausage to a russian lady

Turkey or North Africa for European women on a budget, the Dominican Republic or other Caribbean islands for the others.
The Caribbean is to old white hags what Thailand is to ugly white men.

Nigs. The only white women outside of Sup Forums memes you see with blacks are overweight, ugly council estate dwelling chavs

>qt

I doubt it.
why pretty hot 10/10 Asians have to go 5/10 white poor beta if they can get any 10/10 hot wealthy guys.

iktf

do you not understand the queens english ya fuckin koala?

Dunno about others, but your mum usually comes here.

Niggers. Land whales love nigs

I always feel sorry for Asian women. Asian men are so disgusting and they have tiny, slimy little hairy penises and smell like bad breath and noodles. No wonder they're all begging for superior white man cock.

only french women could beg for turkish and sandnigger cocks

Many Asian guys seem to think white men have terrible tastes in Asian girls and often go for girls who would be considered as middy attractive by Asian men. Is it true or just a meme?

both of us had lots of money also
>idk man she was pretty crazy even for a 73" wop

You're saying that because shameless Italian women don't need to travel the world to get rammed by brown dicks.

>a fucking abo rapist

I think being Japanese girl in Aussieland is fucking tough.

No Japanese girls here m8

maybe not as much as chinese, but theyre basically under the same category once theyve become westernized

I've never met a Japanese person in my life. It's all Chinese and SEA niggers

Do you choose your partner only on her face?

that's a joke British women are the number one old ugly hags lusting after Turk dick
video related...

youtube.com/watch?v=WUqKSxH1cb8

you've probably met a japanese person, but by the time you met them they were just "Australian-Asian" like all the "American-Asian" japs ive met

They really do act like grils in animes bro, not even kidding

That's not Japanese then.

Maybe, but all the Asians here stick to their little cliques and it's pretty hard to not know where they came from originally.

"theyre diaspora now they dont count"
boo fucking hoo
interesting, they only do that if their parents have too much influence here

There is an old Austrian song about it. The fat 50 something woman travels to Africa.

White women get blacked or fuck low tier white men

But he is right.

white man roleplay

They don't go anywhere. They just stay in Sweden.

>...I want my old Svea back so that we could do the things we used to do...uuu...

There are a lot here in our coast area

Typical white male with Asian female relationship

whites are both the niggers and cucks of this world, very interesting desu senpai

Depends on the place their from largely... back in the 1920/30's wealthy American women would take a cruise to Hawaii to try and pick up a beach boy. Nowadays they usually go to Jamaica.

Brits, Scandis and Krauts used to go to Greece for that action, but by the 1970's it was becoming too mass market and the Greek guys were getting pickier. Lately Kenya is the hot spot for "romances" with a local poor boy.

Australian women still go to Bali and other parts of Indonesia. I doubt if even the most desperate sheila would consider going to New Guinea.

spen

ugly german women take africans here

They were both nerds who met before he was rich.

Any new woman he'd meet if he divorced her would probably be only into him for his money.

It is a well established meme in England that unhappy women have "whirlwind holiday romances" with waiters called Manuel

he's super ugly himself if you haven't noticed

>tfw no strong strayan accent gf
why live

They'd be out there m8, keep looking.
I know a girl with an ex she met in spen

>In spain
met plenty of brits and one austro-spaniard who was my sience teacher
Madman he was

Africa, no joke

it's causing a resurgence of AIDS in england

Even their royalty loves Pakis.

Geez, I wonder.

Make a wild guess, there-s a few documentaries also on Turkey and south east Asia

youtube.com/watch?v=qARKx4ZMZYg

He's also a billionaire if you haven't noticed.

This. My roommate has yellow fever and he's good looking enough to pull 8s or 9s but he always brought home the uglies

get a ho thats loyal and you'll understand

the caribbean

Caribbean

>New York Jew
>going to MIT
Such a nobody, yeah
There was a 100% chance he'd make enough money a year to buy the village her family came from 10x over
The fact he became super mega dotcom billionaire is icing on the cake.