Who's playing, thoughts? I'm liking it so far. Been to a couple systems and thinks it's a decent game...

Who's playing, thoughts? I'm liking it so far. Been to a couple systems and thinks it's a decent game. I am a stoner so it gives me something to do for hours on end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5jgcCm7uVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i can imagine this is the best game for stoners. i hope the pc version doesnt look this terrible tho

It probably wont look much better than it does on PS4. The game doesn't have that much texturing in it so it doesn't take much to play.

Dunkey doesn't like it, so neither do I.

It is pretty cool. Have you been naming shit?

Dunkey also doesn't like women, soooooo?

I did for the first system I was in. But I started to run out of creative shit. So I starting making movie themed systems. IE: idiocracy. plantes named brawndo, the, thrist, mutilator. shit like that

Its ok. I like playing it stoned. It makes the game less tedious. I use to explore every planet, but they became too recycled. I've been using black holes to hopefully get me to the end (center) sooner

Neat. I am watching my roommate play, she naming shit after weed strains.

From the dev demos that are on pc, it will look much better. But they are just dev demos afterall

oh ok I see.

Sony = dogshit = fail

FROM THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT YOU THE 2016 GHOSTBUSTER...

Nice! You hittin that breh?

im worried about pc release

Never saw it, so no comment.

PS4=Master console

Yeah, you guys will be playing in next year sometime.
> See GTA V

>basing your decision off some YouTubers opinion
Is it hard to form your own opinion, or are you just some lazy fuck?

he's a trump supporter

It is really fun, but repetitive. I do like the fact that you can go to literally any planet you see, you can dig holes and find hidden cave systems, you can buy any ship that you see if you have the creds, tons of different ships, and you can collect words to translate the 4 different dialects. Developers stated that there will be no paid DLC, but instead all free updates and new content. Personally i love it, it's a beautiful game. 8/10 so far. Here is a screenshot i took.

Another screenshot

>im a stoner hur dur
no. and i got high before i played it at launch hour and it was so fucking boring and stupid. you do nothing but boring shit that has no purpose. you cant interact with anything. everything looks the same. the graphics are terrible and pop ins everywhere. game is garbage. and the center of the universe is starting the game over again. if you paid 60 bucks for this you are really a dumb worthless motherfucker lol.

its comfy ? i dont want to buy it now maybe when its 20-30 on steam,i dont think deserve 60 especially its repetitive.

All I do with my free time is smoke wax and play this game

It's not even out yet. PS4 doesn't count since they had to cut a lot of stuff out to get it to barely run.

Cheer up nigger

Been naming systems, planets, and locations with Harambe in the title.

Boring!!

Nah, she is my homie, however, her man lives with us.

I was gonna drop L and give it a go tonight. played for a few hours saw the complaints that people had and think there just bitching.

no it is really a blunder and unless you have low standards you won't like it. stop being a tool and assuming everything is just bitching you easily pushed faggot

I'm really sorry about that man. I truly did not mean to offend you.
>is there anything I can do to make this internet disagreement easier for you to cope with?

Sony didn't make it you thick cunt
>I'll bite

what the fuck am i reading are you fucking retarded? do you think everybody that replies to you telling you you're a bitch is somehow being offended and making an argument?

8.5 at least m8

Worth the buy for fucking around on whilst on LSD?

oh no man ofcourse not. I just thought since I said I liked it and you said you didn't like it, that we were in a disagreement.
I guess I'm just an idiot. I'll try harder next time dude.

that's what I'm a try tonight. the game is beautiful though.

I'm getting pretty annoyed with enemy ships popping out of nowhere and fucking up my pulse jumps.
I don't wanna fight, yo.
Plus there's like.... No way to run away.

Okay mang well happy tripping, I'll try it next weekend maybe

your absolutely right. I did not say that I played for a few hours.

as soon as you leave the atmosphere hit you fast jump. Not the warp. but get out of the way a bit then chart your jump. That's how I avoid them

Don't cut yourself there brah

there are, get into a space station, land and get out of your ship ect

what did it say? i did not get here in time

do you watch them have sex?

Last time it happened I was coming in from the space station and they jumped me halfway through and jammed my fast jump

(You) #
>because you didn't like it and i said i liked it
but you said you didn't even play it yet you DUMB NIGGER FAGGOT. i was telling you're stupid ass not to get it unless you got low standards. you seem retarded truly
or something along those lines. memories not what it used to be.

>unless you have low standards

You pretentious prick, go fuck off you poof

why did you reply me? and you replied to your self KEK

trying to copy another post. got confused

Everything I've read so far keeps jumping back to "it's got loads of scope but no depth".

Like, aliens aren't doing anything jus pottering around, combat is a very dull, language barrier isn't really a barrier cuz the PC intuitively knows what they mean, planets don't have individual events (like mass effect 1). I dunno, seems like they blew their load with scale at the drastic expense of complexity.

I've not played it though.

go to vg faggot. you aren't welcome here.

Or in like 12 hours when its released..

Do you watch him fucking her anus really hard?

12? its 18 hours m8

Did you died in the game? I almost died trapped in a cave underwater it was scary asf man

apparently it won't be much better on pc than ps4, but not sure the devs were telling the truth

Time zones you foof

oh I see

why was I tagged in this?
I think your samfag detector is broken buddy.

The game for repetitive for me after around 2 hours.

Is this a VR game?

lol you are going to pretend you are me? you wot

what is the biggest ship you have seen?

if you know: what is the biggest ship one can buy?

>direct screenshot
>looks like dogshit
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=N5jgcCm7uVA

I am you

I'm with you. I'll wait for that 50% off sale or better.

Nice screenshot man

im more laughing about his laughter

ITT: A bunch of faggots fighting about pointless shit. So basically Sup Forums. Or possibly LoL.

yes I am, check out my retarded color scheme

dude i have it black because its easyer on the eyes and thats why i dont have to turn on my room lights

woohoo I got dubz then trips

still trying nigger

I am an MLG Pros ranked #1 Globally in Elite, Star Citizen, Halo, Destiny, and Fallout 4.

I can tell you that you should not buy this game. It has no value. It is not multiplayer and has no eSports scene. No competitive MPLAYER. No quickscopes.

Not worth it at all, we're better off going back to League of Legends. Come on guys, let's go back to plebbit.

i like it too. kinda like the atmosphere walking around exploring planets. random encounters with aliens for example would be a nice thing to have. maybe, anyway, im looking forward to the upcoming updates.

yeah textures may not be too much better but anti aliasing, draw distance, fov, 60fps will all be improvements

Asada Shino or Sinon

My brother found a planet covered in these alien glyph things that you can sell for 5000$ each. Pretty much broken the game. 4 hours in and he already has the best ship.

bullshit lol, 5k each is shit and theres no best ship just slots change and a 48 slot is 50 MILLION+

Facebook reduced the quality

Pretty large starship, had 30 slots. At least 3 times bigger than the one you start with

Yeah and he has that. It took about half an hour of farming the glyphs.

>the best ship
Trust me, he doesn't.
I found a planet like the one you speak of. Farmed it for a day and got 3 mil. There are ships that cost 12mil+. Ships are generated just as much as planets, my current one has like 26 slots. A trader tried to sell me a huge one with 36 for 12mil. Shit is bonkers.

haha bullshit. show a pic of that "best ship" of your brother then