I just acquired $3,000 what do I do?

I just acquired $3,000 what do I do?
Pic not related

get a fuckin job and make more, be glad you got that to start with.

Been looking for a job but alas no luck. Still trying

How old are you?

18 just graduated not so long ago

Realize that $3000 isn't shit and make some more.

Fuck everyone on this thread OP

even me.

Go out and have a good time tonight. Flex on some hoes and pay your phone bill

Literally nothing. Bank it and forget it, thats almost 1/3rd of an emergency fund Sup Forumsro.

Pretty much this. I make good money and still haven't reached emergency fund (about 10k goal) levels

Hard one then. You'll make loads more in the next few years when you actually get a real job, and 3 grand doesn't really get anything of importance (house deposit).

So either a deposit on a car, a second hand car, spend half on some dope stuff that'll impress other people or take a few hundred and have a wicked few nights. You're only 18 once.

buy 3000 dollars worth of ar15 lowers and high capacity mags then wait for the Hillary effect

Send some my way OP. i need to pay my supa back 100 bones 9 1 9
6 4 1
4 5 7 9

Coke and hookers man, coke and hookers

Obvious Jews are obvious

Fiscal responsibility is a positive trait

OP here what about saving 2k then spending 1k

Obvious Jew is obvious

>trips confirms

Spending 1k isn't a bad thing, spend it on things that will benefit you though. Like put 800 of that towards good quality clothes and shoes and important stuff you'll use for the next couple years. Blow the other 200 over the next two weekends drinking and smoking weed with your friends. How'd you get the dough?

being ghetto rich is nothing to be excited about.

thats what i was thinking things thatll benefit me and spend some cash. family member won a lawsuit.

$3k is literaly fucking nothing, reinvest.

I grew up poor man fuck you I make money now and I'm careful about it that's a good thing that's how you keep from dying poor too

Ifor you're absolutely itching to spend it that's my advice. Get nice jeans that will last a couple years, a pair or 2 of fresh shoes that won't fall apart. A new jacket and a suit if you don't own one now that you're 18. Then blow a couple hundred doing fun shit.

If that's a lot of money to you, spend $500 or less and save the rest of it.

its not that im itching to spend it but im just not sure what to do with it

Then put it in your bank. Still take that 200 and enjoy yourself. No need to spend it just cause it's burning a hole in your pocket. You're 18 that shit WILL come in handy in the near future. You going to college?

thinking of taking a break sort shit out, then go to community college and move on from there

>Acquired $3000.00
What, did you rob a bank?

Community College IS a break dude. Not that you give half a tin shit about my opinion, but I'm not that much older than you. If yourethane going to community just start asap and get it over with so you can party at a real school, and make money so that 3k doesn't seem like so much.

im taking your opinion into consideration, i think i will

If you take a whole year, you're making a mistake. Take a semester off and start in the spring. Community college is a good idea. Try and land a PT job in the meantime that will work with you on your school schedule.

Do you have transportation or do you even need it where you live?

make someone happy

i asked an old friend of mine on a date, waiting for a reply

The last thing you wanna do is halt yourself. Don't break your school mindset while you've got it. And like Said maybe get a part time job to stack up for when you go off to school so you can still afford booze and drugs

yea ill start the spring semester, im currently looking for a part time job but for sure im starting community college the spring semester

Good deal.

If you're going to need it, I'd say buy a cash car, something like an old Civic or Corolla for no more than $2k but ONLY after you land a job so you can afford the upkeep and rebuild your stash money for college shit and beer later.

If you're still living at home, fucking stay there as long as they'll allow you to and don't be a lazy prick. Help your mom+pop with shit.

This nigga knows. Uncle Anons believe in you boyo. God speed

Ill think about the car, im still at home. Thanks, you are right.

Put most of it in the bank, or alternatively buy some bonds, take about 350 and spend it on some decent cloths, shoes or maybe a used gun

If you have a bad car or no car, then take the money and save up till you have about 9 grand (more is always better) and get a good used car

buy some crack or meth

ITT: Everyone sets aside their trolling instincts to hand out good advice to a blossoming young individual.

Pic unrelated

Thank you everyone
Also dubs checked

You could give some bitcoins to the hungry ones

kek, it happens sometimes, but it's a rare occurrence

Sure thing user. I wish you luck. You seem to have your head screwed on straight. You'll do fine.

Felt good not to be a piece of shit on this board for 10 min today. I'm going to buy myself some 40s as self reward.

I know this isn't a YLYL but I just lost so HARD to that pic . lol

Can i know your name?