Now that the dust has settled what is the official Sup Forums consensus on The Witch?

Now that the dust has settled what is the official Sup Forums consensus on The Witch?

I thought it was great all around. The cinematography, the sound, even the dialogue and acting were great and didn't feel awkward with the old way of speaking

Pretty good, but I would probably never watch it again.

>you will never be Caleb
>no qt as fuck sister to make love to since you're all kicked out of society and the only available people for each other
>no sexy ss witch to rape you

Why did the dad drop the hatchet and let Negro Philip kill him? Where did Jonas and Mercy go?

everyone in her family was a cunt. her mom blamed her for her brother, her other brother kept creeping on her and wanting to fuck her, her dad let her take the blame for things he did, and her little brother and sister were constantly trying to get her lynched or burned at the stake

Fuck this stupid ass movie.
>The devil is a fucking cowboy before anyone has ever seen or heard of a cowboy
>retarded down syndrome looking ass goat
>YE OLDE ENGLISH SPEAK
>no black people
-2/10

i've seen it 3 times now and im still really into it
one of the better horror movies of the last decade
jonas and mercy were probably taken by the witch that night and killed so their blood could be used for all the flying mixture that witches were using at their party at the end.

Well after Negro Phillip rammed him once, there was no going back really. He'd have bled out shortly after. So he submitted because he thought it was an act of God.

Remember all the witches sitting around the fire at the end? The twins are in it.

Also the film was very well made, but you can tell it had a small budget (focusing primarily on family and not so much on the witches/satan), but I'm hoping for a sequel where they'll ahve more money to play with. 8/10 for me.

>>no black people
>-2/10

Tyrone pls

>Remember all the witches sitting around the fire at the end? The twins are in it.
>jonas and mercy were probably taken by the witch that night and killed so their blood could be used for all the flying mixture that witches were using at their party at the end.
w-which is it

HOL UP

>ocusing primarily on family and not so much on the witches/satan
I thought that was a good thing. Though I wouldn't have minded seeing more of that semondemoness witch.

pic related or Thominson, who was the hotter witch?

both
they got what they needed from the bodies and are now burning the carcasses

Fucc Sarah Stephens witch, marry Thomasin

I don't understand the praise with this "artsyhorrorlmao" bullshit. This movie is just dogshit

t. embryo

cinematography was great, overall it was 4/10

how do i get a qt ss witch gf?

t. shaniqua mad there weren't many moments for her to yell at the screen

>Will didn't rape Thomasin after she emasculated him for not being able to provide for the family
Why didn't he?

Wait, why did she join them if they killed her family?

bump

I thought it was fucking great.
>Went to see it pretty late in its run
>Literally my gf and I were the only people in the theater

Probably my best theater experience ever

>*grumble* *grumble* *grumble*
What did the old religious man mean by this?

what does ss witch mean

she looks like a young super lewd Helena Bonham Carter

ss = straight shota

schutzsaffel witch, the reason they killed them back in old days was because they were like LITERALLY hitler

commit the sin of lust

what else could she have done? starve by herself or go to the covenant and probably be killed as a witch. she already showed she liked material things (missing comfy england and the convent), and resented pretty much everyone but her brother. she chose to live deliciously because it was the best offer.

>resented pretty much everyone but her brother.
would she have let him cop a feel?

Anyone else think she's even qter as a brunette?

thanks

or is she better as a blonde

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

But it's a nice mouth

Black Philip! Black Philip!
A crown grows out his head!

the fuck is wrong with her eyes? it's like seeing the error when fucking with the matrices in a character creation engine - the width of her eyeballs seems shorter than her eyelids. at the right angle, i feel like i could see to the back of her skull.

It's ok to be gay

hey, i'm not saying that i still wouldn't ruin dat poon tho.

but her eyes...

but her eyes...

Who else cheered for Black Phillip after he killed the father since the movie was so boring?
Best devil voice in any movie

I felt bad for the Father, the guy had a lot of shit on his plate to deal with.

Getting married can do that to you.

Nice job getting kicked out of the convent...

Speaking of which, not being familiar with different branches of Christianity I though that his idea that babies are sinful from the get go was kinda heretical and that's why he got kicked out. But it looks like it's a normal Puritan and maybe Catholic thing. So what did he do to deserve his banishment?