Ask a muslim who has done it all, anything

Ask a muslim who has done it all, anything
All = sex/drugs/alcohol/stealing/b/

Pic related, it's my uncle aka future father in law

Do you think Islam is currently a religion of peace and justice?

Bump, bored

Peace, yes
Justice... I don't know, you can live the exact peaceful life without religion

Peace --> not counting radicalism and terrorism as part of the islam

allah akbar

What kind of muzzie? Im sufi.

>Basically not counting i$lam

Sunni
Why the hell are you suffi, get your ass back to sunni

*allahu akbar

so... u wizzed on the electric fencec eh?

Kys Bektashi Best Islam. IMAMS>CALIPHS

8 years on Sup Forums and no idea what you're saying...

Why would you believe in Islam when the notion of Muhammad talking to angels is insanity?

Would hate to have choudray as a family member what a shithead

Now it's stuck in my head

Anjam is the ultimate troll, he just sits at home and keks at all the triggered EDL fags. I'm Sunni btw, but I'm too much of a pussy to do anything haram besides fap. Islam has a weird effect on people man, keeps me away from bad shit anyway.

>All
What does pork/bacon taste like?

do you belief in sharia law?

I love how sunnis dont drink or smok

Other divisions aren't supposed to either...

Somehow islam feels right to me, I know I sound insane and stupid, but most of it makes sense...
But the parts about killing/not believers/ year 600 rules... I seriously find it ridiculous, islam should be modernised, but people are too afraid nowadays to admit that (muslims)
I mean for example the alcohol rule: there used to be wine and water back in the days, so they drank whine, got drunk, and raped their women / abuses them... (Some) so it had to be stopped and it was forbidden, but nowadays the average drinker knows its limit and do no harm at anyone, so why should it be forbidden?

Just things like that makes me hate islam

I sound insane, I know

Come to sufi main. Whats are u?

But they invented hookah wtf

Depends on where you live, if you're surrounded by islam, yes...
But if you live in a place with all non muslim, 99% of your friends are non muslim, the internet you see is 99% non muslim (content)... Difficult to stay away from it (bad things)

Salty, not soft not hard. Dries quickly and it's fucking delicious,

Btw, turkey bacon is also not bad

Fucking no. We live in 2016, not 716

Well, we're talking to different things here. First off, angels aren't real. So the chances that Muhammad was talking to himself is very high. The rules and stuff is classic monotheism. They like making what comes natural into sin...that way we keep the sin levels high.

I like that explanation
But let's get real... 90% of ALL the religion is common sense, the rest is just what differs them from other religions/non believers

Shameless self bump

How do you feel about the whole gay thing?

I've always said that as long ad they are not putting their dick in my ass, I'm fine with them (oh and bother me with it), all the gay people I met were the friendliest and fun to talk with ones

what do u plan to bomb anytime soon ?

What percentage of Muslims do you need in your country for it to have a constant (weekly to monthly) problem with Muslim Terrorism?

Trump towers

Do you want it up the ass? Is that what you're saying?

I think 1% is enough nowadays...

Never thought about that... Damnit

w8 what? u vote for Hillary ?!

> done it all, anything
> All = ...Sup Forums

You disgust me!