What % of black people does Sup Forums think are bad people?

What % of black people does Sup Forums think are bad people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LaneYdMu8to
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

70%

you really have to ask?

0%

However, 100% of Niggers.

>you really have to ask?

Thing is I've Always seen mixed opinions but no one really gave %s on how they feel. I really only see "fuck every nigger and black half monkey breeds" or "you guys are just jealous fags" as answers.

Something north of 50%.

>
>0%
>
>However, 100% of Niggers.

So what % of black people are Niggers?

I've honestly yet to interact with a black person that I genuinely dislike, and even if I did it was probably a female with attitude.

Tbh I feel the same. Most of them are just lazy stoner fucks who just want pussy. from personal experience.

like 95% in America... hell even some part of Africa have white acting blacks that are upstanding people

Yeah exactly.

So basically on average we got like 82.5% of black people are bad on average

Shameless self bump. Want more stats for anons

I will give an honest 70% nigger, 30% honest.

If you work, play an active role in your child's life, pay taxes, and obey the law, you deserve to be treated as a white person or any other race who lives their life the same way.

If you automatically think you are friends with every other black person, collect welfare, or pride yourself on being "hood" or consider your life as "oppressed", you are a nigger, and I hate you. If you feel you are owed reparations from your family's slave days, I hate you.

I never owned any slaves, and no American nigger alive today ever picked any cotton. That makes us even.

I bet half of you never left the house lol, I know a lot of nice black people. Some are niggers so I don't fuck with them but the rest are good either working or in college or military. Get your head out of your asss and actually interact with people you autistic fucks

yeah not because they have black kin but because the are niggers

100% of those niggers

Just because a black guy goes to college doesn't mean shit. A lot of people party and drop out. Surprisingly a lot Asians are following this trend.

Could say the same about any race

Op here: I agree if you're a respectable person you damn well deserve respect. I'm just not so sure if being treated respect makes it like you're being treated white. Plenty of other races I work with I greatly respect.

yup

True, but I give points for finishing high school and at least making a college effort.

I'd rather a nigger flunk/drop out of college than wait until he turns 14 and his grandma can't beat him for dropping out of school anymore because he is now big enough to defend himself.

Fair enough. Since I'm from Cali there are a shit ton of asians so having that trend is pretty normal. Tbh I think society is slowly degrading. It sort of shows in the younger generation.

Good point. At least he made an effort.

I did say white or any other race. My intent was to associate respect with values and work ethic, not just skin color. But I see what you are saying

A higher % than have any right to complain about slavery.

Lol. I think k it's retarted how people complain about a past that didn't even have happen to them

Ehh every generation before has said the same thing, I think we will be alright.

I'm not even black and I think 90% of people here are 'bad'

And every generation has been right. It's a slow decent and it's only going to get worse quicker considering how small the world is these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=LaneYdMu8to

>
>Ehh every generation before has said the same thing, I think we will be alright.

Ive heard that before so I am having some hope but, seeing people focus on stupid issues that don't exist and the job market being thinned I out by global competition is making me worry.

I do understand ignorance has and always will be there. It's just how people seem to be treating their ignorance has gotten dumber.

>
>And every generation has been right. It's a slow decent and it's only going to get worse quicker considering how small the world is these days.

Quick note on that. The z generation will be the first generation to live a shorter life than their parents due to obesity

Black people cause more than 60% of the violent crimes in America.
90% of blacks killed in this country are killed by other blacks.
Blacks are responsible for the largest percentage of rapes, and interracial rape is overwhelmingly black on white.
Blacks are responsible for most of the gun crimes committed.
Blacks commit the highest percentage of other petty crimes like theft, vandalism.
As a whole their SAT and ACT scores are abysmal, and they're more likely than any other race to drop out of high school.
In short, blacks are inherently violent, dangerous even to themselves, unintelligent, belligerent animals, they were cut out for slavery but not much else. All they do now is go around killing raping and committing crimes, all the while bitching about how they're victims. Fucking pathetic