Post the most groundbreaking albums

Post the most groundbreaking albums.

old boots, new dirt

idk about groundbreaking albums but this one is unironically the most groundbreaking

this is pure avant-garde

i hate this album so much

I fucking love this album but sampling post punk records and having an off-kilter style does not equal the most groundbreaking thing ever. It speaks more to the complete state hip hop is in right now that this seems comparatively revolutionary in comparison to how creatively bankrupt the vast majority of the mainstream is right now

What was so groundbreaking about it? I listened to it when it came out and barely remember any of it DESU, only that it was kind of moody and ethereal

all of them

his voice is so annoying

Agreed. It's basically the Trout Mask Replica of hip hop

even kidz bop 23?

nice meme

This album is pure bliss. Yet we got retards here complaining about it. Why is Sup Forums such TRASH?

So is it garbage?

Not all of it

No one with an once of credibility will ever take this album seriously. That fucking voice, those lyrics.

DANCE IN THE WATER AND NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET NOT GET WET

Why so?

DANCE IN THE WATER

this.
Hip-hop is in a sad state right now, not as sad as rock and roll music, but sad nonetheless.

So is this album danny brown yelling about how hes an oh so crazy drug abuser for the 3rd album in a row?

808s is in no way Ye's worst album, idk why most people think it is

the tone of his voice in this hook is like nails down a chalkboard

If you don't count WTT or Cruel Summer then it absolutely is, which doesn't mean much since it's still an 8/10
You didn't fall for the "Graduation is bad" meme did you?

Agreed.

kanye's first three albums are not worth listening to

808's is when he started making good music

This but unironically

i wonder how many of you really consider this album groundbreaking not because antoine fantoine said so

did you miss all the threads discussing its' groundbreaking nature before melon even reviewed it?

If Danny Brown kills himself (deliberately or not) I'm gonna feel really bad for loving this series of albums where he talks about killing himself constantly.

is the cover a reference to type 0 negative?

hate to post this but....

yeah, he obviously has had multiple addictions over the years. When someone like that has basically unlimited cash it's easy to make the mistake that kills you. See ODB

Sup Forums contrarian children will shit on a guy from Compton putting out a hour+ hip-hop / jazz / fusion / funk concept album that went platinum and was embraced by pop audiences, industry award shows and academia alike

>hating the prime numbered Kidz Bops
Kys

AIN'T PHANNY HOWWIET HAPPENZ

DANCEIN DA WATER

AND NAH GE WET

probably, which is why i'm so hesitant to check it out

While I do love this album, what exactly is groundbreaking about it? It's experimental, it's odd, and it's good. But it doesn't define a new genre or anything.

>WE HATE COPS WE SMOKE WEED YUH NIGGA YEAH PUSSY NIGGA
Musically maybe but lyrically? God no.