/got/ general - Based Jorah edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10287963
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/672509/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-resurrected-spin-off
youtu.be/Wg2cBAvYxd4?t=433
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who craster here?

what if Frogfu and said "Hold that Shit!" At the end? Would his name be Hoshit?

(farts)

So Bran and Meera have time to bang, right?

You are a bastard

>muh books!
the books are trash

they are memes

they are reddit

this is a fact and is not up for debate

the show is better in every way

first for stannis the mannis still alive

her hair is so good

His name was Willis Paulson.

no, because the can be contracted into hodor much better than that can be contracted into hoshit

so his name would actually be hotshit

Can Bran get it up?

I can't wait to see how HOLD THE DOOR will be translated to Spanish

So what was Jorah's plan before Danny was captured by dothrakis?
Show up at the tournament, win her trust again and then say "nope, I have magic cancer, I must leave again"?
What was the point?

>mfw re-enacting BBB's final days

strawpoll.me/10287963
strawpoll.me/10287963
strawpoll.me/10287963

How was it, Iads?

Episode 1: 2/10

Episode 2: 6/10

Episode 3: 5/10

Episode 4: 7/10

Episode 5: 9/10

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

IT ALL KEEPS

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

Gatsby is shit.

Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island, the 1000th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch

HOLDORO EL DORO

WHERE THE FUCK IS STANNIS?
(farts)

When the fuck are we gonna get a wight Giant?

Hey..

Hey..

Hey

HEY!

Greasy tits. Now.

Apologize

best jewfu

You now realize that Hodor is a wight and continues to suffer.

Post fake sansa's tits.
they were the best thing about this episode.

sansa and arya's scenes were fucking terrible. fuck sansa for not using the knights of the vale or even telling jon what was up, what a whore. also brienne is still an uppity cunt and I desperately hope she dies this season

troupe actress sansa had 10/10 titties tho

summer did his duty beautifully but shouldn't have died

hodor hold the door was pretty sad but i was already really fucking sad about summer dying like that

i also dont think holding the door for, what, 5 minutes would let meera get away while dragging a teenaged boy through a forest? they're getting through eventually and i dont think they need to take rests so they should catch and murder bran within 10 minutes of the show ending

NO QUEEN BUT THE QUEEN IN THE EAST WHOSE NAME IS KELLY C

What did you mean by this?

each bran keeps time traveling to influence the past and see if he can make a favorable future. each time it fails he has to retrain and create the same events for the past bran so that bran can give it a try with the retained knowledge of each past failure.

show is done, now they may as well kill everyone for the keks and just show daenyrys burning the zombies on her dragun

I have about as much respect for you as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. You are reddit. You are video game hotpocket. You are capeshit. You are cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about you.

You are the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. You are saturday morning cartoon. You are non-neurotypicality. You are memes. You are video game. You are tarantino. You are imdb.

Who knew watching your past dad train in the yard was as effective as obsidian weapons?

when they kill Wun Wun

Every instance where he was named "Hodor" will be changed to "Sota" so "Sostén la puerta" makes sense.

>Sostén la puerta!

>go on a.v club
>they have given every ep this season an A

WHAT THE FUCK NO EP HAS BEEN OVER D- this is fucking trash

He didn't have a plan. He was just blindly following.

HEY GUYS HOW ABOUT A SPINOFF?

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/672509/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-resurrected-spin-off

I cried when Hodor died ;_;

So, now I'm watching other people's reactions to laugh at them.

youtu.be/Wg2cBAvYxd4?t=433

Alright from the leaked info we know that A LOT of main characters are going to die in the last ep.

Who will they be?

oh and the others' origin story was bretty damn good

She didn't even lie and say she loved him back. Not even as a thank you for saving her life.

Wun Wun's too far south of the Wall and we're not gonna see the Walkers after this ep, so no.

Reminder that Stannis will be back in episode 7 stronger than ever to restore some morality to Westoros. :)

The show just hasn't been the same since he went into hiding

But he didn't die...

In its endogamous self-reproduction and its dedication to cruel self- culling, the House of Craster discloses, I argue, the true economy of the Game of Thrones, highlighting how the great Houses’ insistence on purity and power sees them not only devouring their own, but reducing the realm to a feast for crows. Craster distils the truth of great seats like Riverrun or Casterly Rock, not just because his paternal incest evokes a fraternal form central to such great lines as Lannister or Targaryen. Rather, the Craster who takes all his female issue to wife and leaves the sons he sires on them to “[t]he white shadows” (CoK24 Jon 3: 279), reveals a deadly social narcissism that lies at the heart of Martin’s great families, one that establishes them as institutions at odds with themselves and as effective allies to the forces that threaten Westeros. What lies at the heart of the Houses’ strife and the realm’s ruin, Craster’s example teaches, is not merely incest nor even the Oedipal strife of fathers and sons, but a foundational narcissism that can imagine both family and society as only the pure extension of self. Martin offers Craster as a stark illustration of this phenomenon so as to highlight how the whole of Westerosi society is rooted in and ravaged by this violent narcissism. It is not only Craster who refuses to brook any rival master, or libidinal agent, under his roof; it’s not just he who enforces an identification of self with House, with society, through familial bloodshed.

if they do this I will forgive every single fucking stupid thing that's happened in the show

CUTE!

thick, wavy/curly (natural) hair is god mode
it's hard to find better than hers and elaine oon seinfeld

also, is she going to the wall now? hopefully dolorous edd spits some game at her and she gets her tits out

nah. youre just a jaded contrarian faggot.

why do you have dogshit on your shoe?

that faggot legitimately broke down
I almost felt something when I saw it for the first time, but then again I'm dead inside

2016 """""men"""""

the execution was horrible

It genuinely struck me more, even knowing it was coming and it was obvious since the flashbacks that it would come down to that, alla' Jojen Reed.

But still man, felt pretty bad. Much worse than Red Wedding

Stop feeding the tripfag.

shit image, a song of ice and fire creates a world that interesting stories take place in. Great gatsby is a single intense story with no world building.

>Episode 1: 2/10
>Episode 2: 2/10
>Episode 3: 2/10
>Episode 4: 2/10
>Episode 5: 2/10

The Hound is still out there somewhere. And they haven't even has the dignity to tease that he's still around like in the book. What with the helm being passed around from man to man.

cersei
bran
sansa
jaime(maybe)
No cock XD
Brienne
Ghost

he has to bring in views somehow

>you will never hunt with Bobby B

Time is a flat circle.

You seem surprised. The AV Club is basically the Pitchfork of TV and movies.

Which is funny, because they also do music.

He can just warg into summer for it.

Oh shit that's why they killed him off.

Tommen an heroes.

>liking wrinkly old hags
need i remind you of the necklace?

Tyrells, Pycelle, Kevan, HS, Tommen, Rickon(if not already dead), thoros, someone in Meereen arc is my guess

>Reminder that Stannis will be back in episode 7 stronger than ever to restore some morality to Westoros. :)

shut the fuck up you fantasy reading manchild

what did she mean by this

he'll be back in episode 7

what would happen if pynchon was tasked to finish asoiaf?

>Alright from the leaked info we know that A LOT of main characters are going to die in the last ep.
>Who will they be?

Leaked info?

ok so this season will end like this

>kings landing civil war between sparrows/commoners and the highborns.
>arya becoming a proper assassin or giving up. either way, she's headed home.
>bran realizes he's responsible for everything and learning he needs to use his powers to somehow fix things. heads back to the wall for jon.
>ironborns go to meereen. douchey uncle dies and theon and yara pledge allegiances with their men. army and all those ships sail for westeros.
>Jon + Sansa reform stark army. battle of the bastards @ winterfell.
>Night King and his army break through the wall.

That episode was pretty crap, right up until the last Hodor scene.

If they cut about 10 seconds earlier it would have been great.

Shut the fuck up you apologist, Got has been complete trash since season 5 and you know it you mentally inefficient toddler, go and drown on D&D's meaty jew cocks you fucking waste of space

never post on my board again

Reminder that Bran was still in control of Hodor's body when the wights were clawing at him.

Hodor died afraid and in terrible pain unable to control his own body.

Death to Bran

Don't hold the door Hodor

Waif will die

>you will never spread your bastard progeny throughout westeros with your strong Baretheon seed

Honestly it's sort of a fetish for me, it's why I always choose the seduction focus in CKII.

Puts Josef Fritzol to shame

>hold the door

what did he mean by this?

>spend your entire life turned into a retard that can only say hodor
>because some shitty lordling 40 years later will take over your mind and control you
>and force you to live the rest of your days shouting out the way you'll fucking die

hodor had a hard life

FUCKING SHOW

>people in love behave rationally
he's blinded by love, so he doesn't really have a plan

he'll do anything just to look in her eyes again

BRAN THE BUTCHER

>tfw we can use this meme now

I was annoyed they ended with the kid saying hodor. It was fucking obvious that's where "hodor" came after the first "hold the door," and added no dramatic heft to slur in seconds what would have taken years logically.

im am so fucking happy stuff finally fucking happened.

bran storyline : stuff happened/10
ironborn storyline: stuff happened/10
arya storyline: stuff happened/10
wall storyline: nothing happened but CIA's back/10

overall i'd give it a solid stuff happened/10

only ok episode so far

mummers tyrion looked like that hilarious b/w cartoon character you guys always post

you know, the one with the big nose who is rubbing his hands togetger

Lord of Light sure knows how to pick em

HOLD THE DOOR GENTLE GIANT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the children lost because they only had obsidian weapons !
>they have fucking hand grenades

when were you when 3 new /got/-fus were born?