Since there are so many fucking bigots on here, you all need to learn your genders, and check your privilege

Since there are so many fucking bigots on here, you all need to learn your genders, and check your privilege.

gender.wikia.com/wiki/Gender_Wiki

you should consult a therapist or kys

That's not funny, how would you feel if I actually did kill myself?

You wouldn't laugh, you'd feel awful.
Ending your own life isn't a joking matter.

I actually have autism, so that doesn't offend me.

ACCEPT ME AS THE TRUE RULER OF FRANCE
until then, you fagpreaching moral destroying sack of shit self, can fuck right off.

I'm actually gay, so thank you.

You're just a bigot, who makes fun of non-binary trans folk.

All of you are 16 year old neckbeard cucks, who can't except the progressive times we're in.

This is the gold standard of cringe.

I'm not baiting, just calling you bigots out.

I'm tired of people like you making fun of our genders.

Male and Female are just a social construct.

Battle mode go

How is calling bigots out cringe?

You'd only cringe if you're a bigot yourself.

Best jpg Ever

What the fuck Is up with that photo!?!?!

I believe that once kids enter their 3rd year of school, that they should start to learn about multiple genders.

Then maybe we will snuff out right wing bigots such as yourselves.

He must br Craaaaazy

All these years, and I still don't know the context of this picture

Gender is a biological, what you think your head is divorced from this fact.

Sure you're free to do whatever the fuck you want, I don't have a problem if you dress up how you want, get a sex change, whatever.

No-one is obligated to respect transgender bullshit. If you want special privilege fucking take it, no-one's going to 'accept' you.

Omg That triggers me with his man dick

Gender is a social construct, plain and simple.

I am not a man just because I have a penis, I am a beautiful woman.

Look at his MASSIVE cock

This triggers me, and I want it down NOW!!!

why do I have to respect you're demands?

Kek Kekek wow the poster must be cool and have a large penis

>If i had an ovary for every gender..

Wow femanon Here and id love to have sex with the poster of that photo heres a photo of me

fuck off, degenerate

Wow if love im also a femanon id love to fuck that guy

>thinking genders equates to how a person acts
you're clearly confused. x+y chromosomes=boy
which is accompanied by also having a cock n balls 99.9999999% of the time.
you on the other hand are a fucking baiting moron who needs to accept the fact THAT I AM THE ONE TRUE RULER OF FRANCE. NAPOLEAN BONAPART

Because you'll be on the right side of history, instead of being stuck in the past.

He must be a very funny and aprochable user!

No, stupid. You ARE a man because you have a penis. Regardless of what you decide to stick it in. Women are women because they have vaginas. If you think you are a woman and you have a penis, I hate to burst your delusional bubble, but you are a man. You keep believing otherwise, but until you chop that unwanted pecked in your pants off, you are still a fucking male.

You deserve it

This kinda shit is why I hate being a tranny. Even I know there are 2 genders and I live as a female full time with no hiccups whatsoever.

they tried that.
i called them out on their horse shit then too. there's two genders, you can still be a faggot, cum guzzler, fairy princess without needing to try and change what's obvious. boys and girls. no you're not napolean, no you can't change, no it doesn't matter how you act or dress, yes it makes you a bigot sack of shit if you believe someone dressing like and acting like a girl magically makes you a girl.

You are not a real trans, if you do not believe in supporting all genders.

This is just a more eloquent way of saying "but mom! Everyone else is doing it!" Fuck off

If gender is a social construct then that must mean trans people (MtF & FtM) don't exist.. Or at least their experiences and dysphoria are irrelevant since gender is really just made up.

Wow the poster must be uber sexy

I am a beautiful woman, you bigot!

Bullshit. I think the modern trans movement is fucked in the head. Real trannies want to live as girls and not draw any attention that they are trans. Like IRL no one knows my past but my mom, my doctor, and my ex wife.

Trans are not apart of the real LGBTQ+

Then wtf does the T in LGBT stand for then?

Trans should come out in the open, and flaunt themselves and demand equality.

Twat

>right wing = bigots
>mfw a bigot is someone who generalises groups they don't agree with
Who's the bigot now fuckboy?

Kys

Is this guy really talking to himself?

This man is a master-baiter

This.

Trans, as in to a different gender that isn't male or female as those don't exist.

no im not ! Your a faggot!

This is bait

I'm a woman

Nigerian scammer, got scammed back and this was his penitence

Woman = person with a vagina
Man = person with a penis

It's pretty simple user. Sure, gender roles are absolutely social constructs, but the physical distinction between Men and Women can't be ignored unless you're ignorant of your own anatomy.

Male and female do exist lmao

No it's not, you bigot.

And you get to decide what the right side of history is?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I hope so

I am a woman with a penis, why is that so hard to grasp, maybe it's because you're a bigot?

Why do I feel that OP has a tumblr account?

No, they don't

It would be hard for me to grasp your penis because I dont touch abominations.

Yes, because I'm a liberal.

You first faggot

Fuck you, gender is a social construct and I can insult you however I want

You fuckboy

I know this whole thread is bait but trans people transition from male to female or vis versa. There's no magic made up extra genders bro.

im a master troll i posted the comment you responded to in fact im posting 75% of the comments in this thread!!

Yep

What so that grants you immunity? Fuck off bigot

Only 2 gender's exist but there are exceptions like Trans and non-gender but other then that I don't recognize anyother gender just me tho so do as you like.

I AM NOT AN ABOMINATION!!!!

Take your feminine penis and go fuck yourself

Hey wait your not me fuck Off

I AM A GODDAMN WOMAN

NOT A FUCKBOY!!!!!!!!!

Then please provide an explanation as to why XX XY chromosomes exist, why both male and females have different genetalia, why the brain structure of male and females are (while they have SOME similarities) once again, different, why every other animal on this planet falls into these categories?

You're a woman with a penis. You spit in the eye of god with your body.

Jk Lols im actualy a Ghost BBal ydhxhdjspook

Because you were brainwashed into believing this bs while you were in school.

Just as, if not more relevant than, the day it was first posted. Thanks attack helicopter meme, for pointing out how stupid any of us are for arguing about such retarded bullshit.

What a retarded answer. You realise every animal in the world has define gender characteristics, including humans?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

But they don't

Thats me agian!!! Mwashhaahhahahahah

You didn't answer my question

Thats not me OR IS IT

Please come back once you learn basic biology

>people falling for the beit

I'd say one gender giving birth is pretty defining, wouldnt you?

Is this guy for reel