Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have herpies

goes away by themselves after a couple of days

Just wait and they'll disappear

eat more fruit

Gargling with semen often works.

stop biting the inside of your lips, and if thats not the eason you have it start biting the inside of your lips instead. profit

baking soda, no joke

Apply great quantities of sulfuric acid. Your welcome OP

Have the same problem bro. They seem to go away on their own but if it's uncomfortable you get buy local anesthetics from the drug store. I know there's one called Kanka

mouthwash that has alcohol

exacto knife. post pics here.

Brush your teeth every so often
With toothpaste, not semen

Salt water

Stop sucking dick obviously

I fucking hate ulcers too, man. I get them sometimes, and I just want to squeeze them and pop them. But it's not that simple. But I definitely feel you, bro.

this

drink lots of water

You know those electrical clicker things people use to get rid of bug bites? Those work well for me.

itll hurt like a bitch but itll go away in a few hours. There a spice called Alum. its seriously the best cure for these things ive ever found

Seconded. Make a paste out of it and coat the canker sore.

patience

I always brush on them. it hurts like hell but I do actually believe it will make them go away faster.

go to the dentist, you have probably some tooth issues

>Buy some Alum powder in the spice isle
>wet a q-tip
>cover q-tip in Alum powder
>put Alum on sore and wait 60 seconds
>rinse out (do your best to keep the alum off your tongue it tastes extremely bitter)

Alum is used to pickle vegetables, it has some property that dries up the sores rather quickly, its always done the trick for me

BLEACH...... LOADS OF BLEACH.

Rinse with hot water and salt
Get numbing liquid if it gets too annoying
Avoid excessive consumption of sugar/salty shit in the future

Rub vegemite on it. Or gargle salt water.

This invention called a toothbrush and mouthwash do the trick also - lighten the bacterial overload in your mouth.

/thread

you have to cut it out or itll spread

>how do I get rid of these faggots

Here, I got you this. "," It's a comma.

syphilis symptom.

Checked

Dude take some probiotic pearls, will fix your own intestines, that where these fuckers start

Use Listerine fam

Put salt on it. It hurts like a bitch but it goes away

Canker sores aren't caused by bacteria

stop eating so much sugar and use your saliva to sometimes clean your fucking gate

yeah this

Baking soda and salt water

Swish salt water around your mouth. My PCP also told me you can make "Magic Mouthwash" with:

80 ml viscous lidocaine 2%
80 ml Mylanta
80 ml diphenhydramine 12.5 mg per 5 ml elixir
80 ml nystatin 100,000U suspension
80 ml prednisolone 15mg per 5ml solution
80 ml distilled water

this, before i sleep i press salt straight onto the sore until i cant feel pain anymore and it heals quickly over night

I think it's the opposite, user. You shouldn't touch it and it will go away on its own in about a week.

This is now a Get Thread.

Also... Check'em.

eat more fruit faggot

I get them, I think it's citrus drinks or fruit that does it. Orange juice maybe. Try cutting out certain foods.

Start using sensodyne pronamel toothpaste, it doesnt contain sodium laurel sulfate which apparently makes these worse.

There isnt much resource so i was skeptical but its been two months and i havent had a single sore since.

Stop chewing on your lip and let em heal...

Have you heard of a magical thing called orajel?

It numbs the area you apply it so you can't feel the sore anymore. Temporary fix but makes it way more manageable.

They are cold sores but in the mouth you idiot.

It's a canker sore OP, swish some salt water or some antiseptic wash

brush your teeth

its an ulcer you tard

brush your fucking theet

>brushing teeth to remove bacteria that are inflaming the ulcer

>no mention of causation

>want to squeeze them and pop them
So I'm not alone...

Works.

Also, grind up a small aspirin and put the powder on it. Works as well.

Either baking soda, or an put an aspirin on it with the coating rubbed off (so basically a half aspirin). Baking soda works, but tastes worse.

methylrosanilinium - chloridum 1%.
This little shit always helps

No they aren't lol

drink gasoline

Aspirin is the best answer OP.

You should never irritate them (brush *on* them) this will just open up the sores even more.

Cold sore = herpes

Canker sore = mouth ulcer

OP srsly look into SLS, cutting that shit out of your hygeine routine will cut the ulcers back tremendously.

No

Put it out with a cigarette. Don't eat nothing afterwards. Drink water only. Sleep. Wake up healed

I do squeeze and pop them. hurts for 5 minutes, then they go away by the next day.
idk why people are so averse to popping shit.

You never heard of bonjela you fucking morning, gets rid of them over night. Either that or fucking harden up and bite them out

Is an ulcer you thick prick. Cold sores lay on the out lip.

I take L-Lysine and it helps them go away faster.

Maybe he used the pic as an illustration, faggot. He never claimed it to be his mouth.

Antiperspirant. Can't be any deodorant only ones that say Antiperspirant

Get some sleep and eat a fucking orange.

Aids.
OP is a nigger.

get some sorbitol free toothpaste and that will highly decrease how often you have those shit

The amount of people who want this guy to suffer is incredible

lurk more faggot. Did he say pic related?

Tomatoes or tomatoe sauce causes them, brush more times a day than usual helps

Sleep a lot more than you have been. I haven't had much luck with baking soda or salt, or milk of magnesia or anything else. But de-stress and sleep help.

put some toothpaste on your finger and dab it a bit. leave it there for a few minutes. the peroxide or baking soda in the toothpaste will kill the infection and it will heal within a few days.

there's nothing you can do about it, you better cut it off and start using a mask to hide your ugliness

salt+water solution, or just rub salt into it till it bleeds, im not even shitting, it hurts like hell for 30 seconds but in 2-3 days its gone

wait 10 days

Sorry buddy but you have aids.

Take a vitamin b12 supplement, it kicks these things out and stops them coming back.

aphthous stomatitis

>>> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis

Standard canker sore. Take Lysine tablets it helps heal quicker.

All you faggots in this thread are wrong. I used to suffer these bitches every month, and they were multiple and lasted for at least a week each time. Sometimes longer.

Well, I did some reading and apparently there is an ingredient in toothpaste that lots of people are sensitive to: sodium lauryl sulfate (it's used to make toothpaste foam). Find a toothpaste that doesn't contain it and your problems will be gone.

The problem is that it fucking hurts faggot

Start smoking; smokers have a lower incidence rate of mouth ulcers.

I'm not even trolling, look it up.

Vitamin a supplements regularly

Still better than fucking cancer

Or just eat cigarettes. Same benefits, quicker death.

acid/base imbalance. you need more fruit, orange juice. ojojoj.

that might not be it, as I think what I said right above is true, but regardless SLS causes cancer, so...get rid of it.

you get rid of faggots by acting heterosexual. get a girlfriend, fuck her in front of other people. stick your tongue down her throat, and grab her boobs in public. also, kill the faggots. that helps too

drink oj no matter how it hurts, a few days of lots of oj and it'll be gone

They go away naturally. Apply anbesol before eating to numb the pain.

Aren't these just canker sores?
Just don't bite yourself.

I always get them when I bite myself.