/trans/

Everton have made an approach for Wolfsburg's Germany winger Julian Draxler, who also interests Arsenal. The 22-year-old has a £63m release clause. (Independent)

>The Merseyside club will refuse to budge on their £50m valuation of 22-year-old England defender John Stones, who is a target for Manchester City. (Sky Sports)

Paul Pogba's world-record transfer from Juventus to Manchester United is complete, and will be announced when the 23-year-old France midfielder returns from holiday. (Manchester Evening News)

>Arsenal and Chelsea are both interested in German defender Shkodran Mustafi, 24, with the Gunners also considering a bid for West Brom's Jonny Evans, 28, to ease their defensive injury problems. (Daily Mail)

Chelsea are watching Brazil's Thiago Maia, 19, during the Olympics, as they consider making a £15m bid to take him from Santos. (Daily Mirror)

>Diego Costa, 27, is likely to stay at Stamford Bridge, after Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo said the Spain striker's "place is with Chelsea". (Marca,via ESPN)

However, Chelsea will have to work to re-sign former striker Romelu Lukaku's signature, after Everton offered the 23-year-old £135,000 a week to stay at the club. (Daily Mirror)

>Real Madrid are prepared to offer £55.1m to sign Bayern Munich's 24-year-old Austria midfielder David Alaba. (AS)

Former England captain Rio Ferdinand, 37, says that he would be interested in working under national team manager Sam Allardyce with a view to stepping up to take charge in the future. (Times)

>Sporting Lisbon striker Islam Slimani has put in a transfer request after the Portuguese side received a £16.75m bid from an unnamed English club. Everton and Southampton are both interested in the 28-year-old. (Sun)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BaOmLpt8-ak
youtube.com/watch?v=DvZzEhOvgxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Newcastle

How 2 get this dench?

>Draxler
>going anywhere near Neverton

>Arsecucks

>de gay

>Draxlel
>Everton
Ah yes.

>GOMAD

Am I right in thinking Kelechi Nwakali can't play for Arsenal unless he got a super talent permit?

looks like angela eagle 2bh

is she a fitty or shitty?

he's a 10.

If madrid get alaba they can be the 2009 2012 Barca 2bh

he's not

how isn't he then?

bent nose
small eyes
shit haircut

>small eyes

yeah girls like this for some reason, I don't know why either.

don't apply girl looks when rating guys, like as us guys want big eyed girls, girls want slitty eyed guys.

Do girls want someone that walks towards them?

why the bully?

There's 0% they'll get him.

girls sure don't want a fat oaf like you tho, be your eyes slitty or wide

> Support Everton
> Sell Lukaku + Stones
> Be linked with World Class players
> end up buying none of them

FML

fuck off from Williams

you're a small time tinpot club

Nether really told us to fuck off, club turned down offer and demanded £15 million

draxler for spurs pls go away everton

any updates on the paul pogba to united situation?

Is Draxler any good?

I dont follow European football much I still thought he was at Schalke, how did he do replacing De Brown

48 hours la

Signing Draxler would shit up Tottenham's wage structure. Him moving to a club like Arsenal is far more likely.

Confirmed after he returns from holiday in August 2017 la

He's better than any english player by far.

what you on about lad we're not interested and couldn't afford him even if we were

okay pedro

Is Llorente going to be a good signing for Swansea? If he can help defend set pieces like Bony used to do because of manlet defenders and if he's a big enough target for Montero to actually connect a cross, Swansea could be looking at a good season.

Also Siggy whipping in corners to Llorente

He's a great signing for Swansea. He might even be enough to keep them up if they play to his strengths.

>sticking in old thread on 498 posts
>realise some bellend made it well early

Can you not

I doubt the Swans will fight relegation, I think they'll be fighting for mid-table positions. Hull and Burnley won't stay, Swans are objectively better than Sunderland, West Brom, Watford..

>tfw Llorente, Negredo and Deeney in my FF team

>Everton have made an approach for Wolfsburg's Germany winger Julian Draxler

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHO THE FUCK WRITES THIS SHITE?

This could be a big year for Everton

>based Koeman
>beast Williams in defence
>Draxler and Delofeu on the wings
>Witsel bossing the midfield
>Will probably pop a cheeky £20m for Forster

Could be a great year.

Reminder Cuadrado > Willian

He's pretty rubbish these days, be lucky to reach double figures and is not very mobile.

Swansea pining their hopes on him is a classic relegation manoeuvre.

Might push for europa

>Chelsea are watching Brazil's Thiago Maia, 19, during the Olympics, as they consider making a £15m bid to take him from Santos.

LMAO this nigga is trash

Good on FM though

>Witsel
>Draxler
As if Everton would ever get those.

Willian is overrated anyway.

Yes, he was under the radar for a long time
Clubs dum goofed by waiting the Euro to buy him, now they'll have to pay double

Stop replying to him. Thanks guys.

Good signing by Swansea, but unlikely to make any difference to mediocrity. He's had to do a Michu. I think he would have raped for Stoke.

Any new info with the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

I'm out. Goodnight, /trans/.

>playing FM

Money talks.

>Willian is overrated
Not going to disagree with you there

Bye babe not playing FM

True, but Draxler has repeatedly set he wants to go to Arsenal.

>Draxler, who signed a five-year contract with Schalke in May, said: "In January, there was the offer of Arsenal, but I decided to stay.

>"I will do the same this summer. I want to play one year more in Schalke."

So he moved to Wolfsburg, then he wants to move to Arsenal. Probably a good idea, if he went to Arsenal, and did well, he'd then want to move to Barca and Madrid.

where in that quote is he saying he wants to go to arsenal lmao

just completing the medical la

Top OC la

I just quoted you. He got offered to join Arsenal and said he wanted one more year at Schalke instead. Then Arsenal didn't offer in 2015 and he left.

>Arsenal target Julian Draxler has been fined by Wolfsburg after demanding a transfer away this summer.

>The Germany international gave an explosive interview to Bild earlier in the week, saying he’d been lied to by the club about being allowed to leave.

>As if Everton would ever get those.
More of a chance then Arsenal

>we live in a world where Everton can spend £50M on a player

Yes, because spending £63m on an injury prone journeyman is really fucking smart. Just what Arsenal need!

Witsel is a more expensive elneny lel

At no point did he say he wanted to go to Arsenal my mentally challenged friend.

>Carzola missed a penalty in the 8-0 win over Viking

Fuck me. Why can't Arsenal players score PK's?

You don't know what implications are, do you? Just like Pogba isn't going to United because he's never said he wanted to :^) In fact, he said he's staying at Juventus!

:D :D :D

BRILLIANT WORK! WELL DONE!

Pathetic. Don't reply. My final (You) to you.

weak mentality

This guy has issues.

cos theyre gay

@69904256
Not. An. Argument.

Cazorla is normally a very reliable penalty taker hmm

Guess Rambo will have to take them now

>the lets give 190cm bait and say HUR DUR HUR SWANSEA WILL GET RELEGATED

why don't you, fuck off? :D

give it to me straight, how well are neverton going to do this season? if what happens with stones and lukaku would change your opinion that much, then go ahead and post a "with" and a "without" prediction. I don't need them to be challenging for top 4, just not be as embarrassing as the past couple years. 7th would be comfy.

Tripfags. Tripfags everywhere.

Ozil used to take them, but he sucks too. He has missed so many recently.

Top 10 would be my guess.

Are you autistic? Why are you so obsessed with your own height? Insecurity? Are you really a Welsh manlet.

I don't think ozil has ever scored a penalty.

Apparently he is really good in training though

actually, he's a big guy

He's a shitposter. Don't reply to him.

>The former Real Madrid star has missed three of his last four spot kicks for club and country after Matus Kozacik produced a fabulous save from Ozil, diving full-length to his left, to prevent Germany going 2-0 up in the 13th minute of their last 16 European Championship clash with Slovakia.

>Ozil hasn’t taken a penalty for Arsenal since February 2014 when Manuel Neuer easily pawed away his effort in a last 16 Champions League tie against Bayern Munich, while he also missed in a group stage clash against Marseille.

But both club and country see him as a penalty taker

So he must be doing something right

Think it's just bad luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=BaOmLpt8-ak

Good save.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvZzEhOvgxo

Even better.

Ozil seems to always go to his right.

Lads seriously fuck being an Everton fan,

Fuck being linked with decent players (that we'll never get) and then everyone laughs at us when the papers just shit out stories.

Only rumors I was happy with was unirionically 190cm's worst nightmare. Williams and Sigurdson are both very good IMO and fit a good budget, We aren't rich lads.

Is there soccer at the olympics?

Yes? Didn't you see Japan get beat 5-4 yesterday?

Is Monica dead

yeah, both men's and >women's

I'm pretty sure they're both u-23 though

It could be worse. You could be an Arsecuck fan. You know they have money. You know they have more pull. You know you need them badly. But you don't buy them. The board is more content to make money and buy half a billion pound ranches instead of players.

At the end of the day, Everton have no real expectations. Arsecuck fans want Sextuplets every year.

>2 shit penalties
>bad luck

back to your containment thread

Dozens of bans. Even tripbans I think. He just changed his trip. He also takes it off to give (You)'s to himself. He's probably in Sup Forums circle jerking.

Yes. Fiji got raped 8-0. Japan lost 5-4. It's been very memey.

Not an argument. I literally provided proof. The second one was a great save.

>hur dur back to containment xDD

Not even an arsenal fan, I just like Ozil. But good job being the typical shitposter who thinks anything positive about an Arsenal player = Arsenal fan. Let me guess, you irrationally hate Wilshere when he plays for England?

>Fiji got raped 8-0
How does Fiji even have a team that can qualify for the olympics?

should've supported liverpool la

NEWS FLASH

they don't let the X best teams qualify

they have teams from every region that add up to X

Dunno how it works. But Fiji could have been beaten by double digits, but their GK was in insane form. Made dozens of saves, despite letting in 8. They played South Korea.

Fiji just has a lot of sport because British colony. They're probably best at Rugby.

both of those penalties are fucking awful though, they're at the perfect height to save pretty easily

even birds?

doubtful

they were both the most comfortable height for a goalkeeper to save
neither fooled the keeper as you said he always goes right
neither were near enough to the corners of the net, you know, where you are supposed to shoot

Not really. The first one was spinning, but Neuer got lucky.

The second one was in the corner, it was a good save. It was lauded around the world.

is this olympic ceremony worth watching

I have never seen an olympic opening ceremony in my life, I don't really feel like I'm missing out.

I was too ill to watch the British one. Even worse the torch came through my town. I didn't see it. Long term illness thing... bed ridden.

They weren't bad. The second one was well saved. But yeah, he shouldn't go to the right constantly. Claims are he's brilliant in training but fucks up in real games. Wenger dropped him, but Lowe didn't.

i know ozil is invisible, but his penalties arent

those keepers did their homework as were both penalties were in the same place

absolutely delusional

>finally have money to pay for musachio
>sign cuadrado on deadline transfer day
>isco on winter market
what a great day boys. today we go back to where we belong, it will take long to fight for a serie a title, but we can definitely expect to be at champions league again soon.
>that milan feel