GoT IS GOING TO SHIT

TONIGHTS EPISODE: (BEAUTIFUL) FLACCID WHITE UNCUT COCK, BRAN GOING ON MORE ACID TRIPS AND GOBLIN ENGINEERS BATTLING THE SCURGE.

>MORE FART SOUND EFFECT
>UNFUNNY """"""""HUMOR"""""""
>STORY LINE PROGRESSED FUCK ALL

WHAT IS GOING ON? WHY IS HBO DOING THIS?

The final book isn't written, they're just winging it.

sad how the series turned

>beautiful
>uncut
>white
hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

STFU U MUTILATED ASHY DICK JEW!!

THEY DIDNT EVEN SHOW KINGS LANDING THIS EPISODE!!

EPISODE 5 CONFIRMED WORST EPISODE YET! EPISODE 5 CONFIRMED WORST EPISODE YET! EPISODE 5 CONFIRMED WORST EPISODE YET! EPISODE 5 CONFIRMED WORST EPISODE YET! EPISODE 5 CONFIRMED WORST EPISODE YET!

stay mad alien dick

I stopped watching this show after season 2 and people have literally been saying the show has been goinh to shit for years. Why don't they just not watch it?

yeah whats the deal with all the random flacid cocks in this show? It has no relevance to the story. Are the writers flaming faggots?

I wanted to suck cock and watch that sexy boy moan and then pound boipussi

I don't understand how anyone could argue in defense of genital mutilation. Is this the power of jewish manipulation?

>"Would you like to hear about our wedding night?" Sansa asks. "He never hurt my face — he needed my face, the face of Ned Stark’s daughter. But the rest of me, he did what he liked with the rest of me, as long as I could still give him an heir."

Because I still like it, It's just so shit compared to what season 1-3 were ;_;

so they can tell the PC police 'don't worry, we show penises too'

Not even memeing, that is 100% why they do that.

Is there anything more pathetic than Americans thinking non-mutilated dicks are noteworthy, let alone being triggered by them?

Hey my crusty friends, what do you think is behind that foreskin? I'm really curious about your education, do you really not understand that the foreskin can be retracted, at which state you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between cut and uncut (minus the lack of crustiness from a lifetime of actually not having a vital part of your body mutilated of course)?

Enjoy the cheese aids.

how often do you shower??

2-3 times a day. I have issues.

dick cheese wouldn't be one of them if you had a foreskin.

>implying broomsticks have foreskins.

Jesus get with it faggio

you're wrong.

gay men have more disposable income than straight men or women as they have no children so they are disproportionately affluent, and as such more likely to be HBO subscribers.

it's fanservice, and purely for commercial reasons. the free market at work.

A mix of Jewish manipulation and cravings for Mozzie penis.

Honestly, anyone getting his genitals snipped should just stop qualifying as "male" and be treated as a eunuch as far as I am concerned.

>goblin engineers battling the scourge

Holy shit that couldn't be more accurate

>Honestly, anyone getting his genitals snipped should just stop qualifying as "male" and be treated as a eunuch as far as I am concerned.

Yes please, make me your slave.

>uncut cock

pandering to twinks

>>STORY LINE PROGRESSED FUCK ALL

>Euron became King of the Iron Islands
>Theon and Asha left the Iron Islands, presumably to go assist in retaking Winterfell
>Jon, Sansa and others left Castle Black to go rally the Northern Lords
>Ser Cuck leaves to go in search of a cure for Stone Aids
>Arya got her first assassination job and we see that deep down she still doesn't want to be a faceless man
>Bran finishes his training and sets out to go back South of the wall
>We're made aware that Brans whole storyline is a closed time travel loop

Really, people complain after every single episode that this show is getting shit, and people have been doing it since season fucking 2, and yet they're still watching it. This season so far has been better than 4 & 5 by leaps and bounds.

I'm so glad that HBO canceled there Live Action Monster adaption

This tbqt. My cuck friend complains how it's boring after every episode and nothing happened, but he keeps coming back every week. Plebs

>people are still watching it

Episode 5 was the first one I watched since season 3 because I just couldn't believe how bad it has gotten when someone told me

of course you won't enjoy it when you skipped 3 fucking seasons you drip.

that has nothing to do with the deterioration in acting, writing and casting that's been happening.

It's obvious to anyone that the show has gotten much, much worse on a pure qualitative level, not to mention all the other ways it has gotten worse since.

wow emilia's campaign actually worked

will there be more penises?

i sure hope so

I know you're trying to cope with the genital mutilation you received as a kid

Are you speaking with yourself?

you do realize that d&d know what grrm wants to write right?

Is Varys now a cuck or is he going to go on a religious fanatic killing spree?

Says the turnip-dicked Gentile mongrel.

>Is this the power of jewish manipulation
Yes.

>free city
>uncut dicks

Free from the jews