>sure why not
>during the drink the dyke asks which of them is prettier
>give a political answer
>the dyke then asks if I'd fuck her
>say yeah
>dyke says she wants a baby
>confused
>dyke just comes out and asks if I'd "donate sperm" to her
>her gf says I don't have to jack off then rush to cum inside I could just fuck her
>wtf
>she gives me her number
>we smalltalk last night
>says she'll call when she's ovulating

So what's the word boys, do I smash some lezzy pussy or so I go with my head that this is obviously a trap

Pic related

fuck her/them but don't nut inside

idiot

Prepare to pay child support.

Smash it

Notice you can be forced to pay for the kid so watch out. Did something similar about a year ago

I'm not worried about that, more about stds. She's pretty hot, and I use condoms 100% of the time, ESPECIALLY with chicks that just walk up to me and ask me to creampie them

The impregnation thing is a non factor anyway, I got a vasectomy last year lol

rip

/thread

Ive watch enough roller derby to know this really is a thing. Go for it. A decent number of lesbians are about as straight as your average straight is gay- and by that I mean there is a decent number! You might even get follow ups

yknow, you could just go to a place for these kind of situations, and make it all go legal.

yeah dude but its about fucking her, not about making her pregnant

then fucking do it

No legal way out of child support

You're honestly retarded if you do it. They will be able to go after you for child support.

They're lesbians... which means they are feminists. Not just feminists, rabid feminists. They hate men and won't feel a drop of guilt over screwing you over.

do it then faggot lol

Get vasectomy, blow load in lesbo, no baby batter for whores...

Bring in som documents. Make the bitches sign that they will never use you in any way other than having a baby.

Bro. Just smash and get out of there once she realizes youre shooting blanks

If you go through with it prepare to pay child support for the next 18 years.

Get a lawyer to write up a contract have that shit notarized and all legally binding so you are in no way responsible for the kid then pound away. I'd imagine it be nice to just breed the shit out of a bitch with no worries about the aftermath

this

I saw a billboard on the way home that said "aids has no face " with a pic of a hot blonde. Messed me up. But I'm considering it, andI'll probably end up doing it

Should have anun heroiced.

Top fucking Kek

This thread is pretty short right now, just read it for fuck's sake.

>The impregnation thing is a non factor anyway, I got a vasectomy last year lol

Won't hold up in a court of law if the mother seeks child support later.

i mean, post the billboard pic and we'll have the face of aids.

if you do go through with it make sure theres a contract ensuring theres no chance of a rape case and no chance of them turning around and saying "this is yours pay for it"

Record it and make her give consent to the camera before you fuck her, also record her while fucking her.
Without that footage, she might try and milk you for money for 18 years.
Don't take the chance.

You could always talk to a lawyer about the legal validity of having a contract about how you're not responsible for child support payments, and get them to sign it.

If it's possible and they won't sign it, don't do it. If they will, fuck her until you're dry.

Don't do it.

If they ever get married and then get divorced the child support falls unto the father. It's his responsibility... no matter what legal contract may say otherwise (that they will have you sign beforehand as reassurance).

I'd just fuck her.

>have vasectomy
>fuck them for months
>se how one f them slowly starts to have feelings for you
>enjoy the feeling of their jelosy when fucking the bitches
>give them nothing
>but take from them everything

Do it, but make sure you take proper legal actions to make sure you can't be charged

What does a lifetime of regret look like? You are about to find out. Dont do it!!!

There's also this. With how crazy the world is, and my size compared to them? Them screaming rape after I leave especially after they find out I'm shooting blanks worries me too. I gave them a fake name, and no address on me, they also live 45 minutes away from me, but it'd still suck to even have to kinda deal with that kinda thing

Have her get checked then

If you've had a vasectomy, fuck them for a month. Free pussy boi's.

Fuck em until things get suspicious, then tell them you'll see a doctor about it and come back with a sob story about how he said that you're sterile. You might even get a last sympathy fuck out of them.

My 1st thought was that, but then I'd get checked too to ease her mind, and I'd have to provide actual info on me with her there. I want her pussy with as little strings attached as humanly possible, which is retarded since she wants a baby out of it lol

I'm leaning towards this. This is why I come to you guys lol

She wants your very tall-cost child support checks. Don't do it.