Hello! Me and my friends have an idea of odd touristic service...

Hello! Me and my friends have an idea of odd touristic service. I would like to question if anyone of you would like to experience such journey, I will describe it below:
As you arrive to the motherland you will be met by a 'gang' and led to a Russia as you have seen it on the TV or red in books. The people in tracksuits will show you places that are distant from moscow the places that are closer to the cold war propaganda(90's) description than the views everyone have seen(and probably already tired of, although never have visited) in our capitals. You will have the chance to participate in street violence(optionally with severe injures) and meet with ex criminal authorities of smaller weight, that are not the current establishment(not Putin). Ride russian classical cars as a driver or a passenger, optionally crash and burn a car in the nearest field. Prostitutes.
Next day you will be shown the life of rural areas. Sauna(also with girls if you like, no boys though). After an hour of steaming in sauna at temperatures close(usually higher) to a boiling point you will jump into the frozen ice-hole in the lake just two meters away. You will see a lot of traditional rituals and couisine of Russian countryside, most of which includes alcohol consumption, of course! Drunk safari on the old military grade car, hunting boars while not even leaving the car. And winter cookout in the forest with your prey as a main course.
While this course you will be consuming at least 10 liters of alcoholic beverages and hopefully stay drunk all the time.
I would like to hear your feedback and probably see your ideas of what would you like to see on such trip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPJGzwuK6lU
youtube.com/watch?v=oz85fnVr27k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You will be shown the life of rural areas. Sauna(also with girls if you like, no boys though). After an hour of steaming in sauna at temperatures close(usually higher) to a boiling point you will jump into the frozen ice-hole in the lake just two meters away. You will see a lot of traditional rituals and couisine of Russian countryside, most of which includes alcohol consumption, of course! Drunk safari on the old military grade car, hunting boars while not even leaving the car. And winter cookout in the forest with your prey as a main course.
While this course you will be consuming at least 10 liters of alcoholic beverages and hopefully stay drunk all the time.

This sounds pretty neat to me.

Visit nuclear bunker, where you get to press "the button" and watch a video of nuclear launch while actors pretend to close the vault and sirens start to ring. You will not leave the bunker until you fell asleep or more likely pass out from all the alcohol, when everything is returned to normal and the estavlisment pretends it never happened.

This actually sounds funny.

>Visit nuclear bunker
Yes! That is a great idea! We can travel to the cities where are a lot of abandoned manufacturing facilities we can visit that, it wwill be a lot like the stalker experience, I like that.

Why not just rob them and hold them until their families pay the ransom?
Awful business plan desu, too costy for little gain.

The financeial profit is not hte main target here, we just want to culturally enrich some of the western people and have some fun for ourselves too. As an Azerbaijanian I expected to see a more hospitable person in you and how much joy a this brings to a host.

> das hort lustig aus
Go to 5:30

youtube.com/watch?v=TPJGzwuK6lU

In that case, you should just meet them with bread and salt, show them some rural places and villages, and make them participate in traditional russian wedding. Also, petting a bear and drinking moonshine in russian bath would be nice.

>russian wedding
Yeah, that's a great Idea but that's an occasional event unfortunately.

How would you advertise this tourism service?

Russian Twitter?

That why are actors for, m8.
I think foreigners would love to hold bride's and groom's crowns too.

Fuck off filthy pidorashka.
Go try fool someone else.

It is an interesting idea, but I think the main thing you would need to work on is to really convince the tourists that you aren't a bunch of criminals that will rob or murder them. You will have to make it appear legit and serious, in other words.

>petting a bear
youtube.com/watch?v=oz85fnVr27k

>ow would you advertise this tourism service?
>Russian Twitter?
I don't know yet, we was thinking about making a hype video maybe, my friend suggests using google adsense though I don't think this will be an effective way.
>actors
That's the idea, everything must be GENUINE, except maybe the street violence part.

Maybe you should do a small service first with a few local tourists

you can see how it goes

Is that how russians actually speak? It sounds very slurred and slow.

how drunk speak

it may surprise you but they're drunk, that might be what you hear in the voices

They are drunk, my boy.

This sounds good, I'd do it.

What happened in the video? What were they saying?

Пoшёл нaхyй.

He wanted to peat a bear, you know how bears have claws that are like hooks, it is really hard to free your hand from it's grab. Also he probably started to eat his hand, it is an animal, he eats people. I heard they don't like drunks, my dog barks at drunk people evrytime.

I would definitely invest in this. You should start a crowd funder.

I don't think it is a material for a crowd funding company. You see, it is a course for a small groups of people, you will be entertained for a whole week exclusively. I don't see what benefits could we offer to a small bidder. I am not saying the payment for this will be huge, but definetly not a $15.

Kek. Genuinely a framework for the craziest bachelor party ever.