Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtTsky80XmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depends... what is inside?

looks like a b12 shot, those are important better do it

fuck you

Checked

koolaid filled needle classic nigger shoot it and shoot yourself

I'm not making your dumbass choices for you.

do it faggot

You're going to anyways. Just do it. You have permission. You are forgiven. Try and get better after you finish though. Good luck.

what are you checking?

shoot it in your eyeball.

...are you serious?

why you want to shoot koolaid what are you fukin nigger?

just do it

thats barely 30mgs of methadone...
give me 120 and you shoot that tiny 30

do it fgt

Do it right in your cock

don't do it

bang that shit little nigga

Right in the ass

nigger you are NOT supposed to mainline methadone. and that is likely the shitty liquid you are supposed to DRINK.methadone is only supposed to be shot in the muscle dumbass.

>pour out the koolaid
>suck up some urine
>shoot it up
>???
>PROFIT

don't forget to photodocument the whole process

Shoot it into your dick

this

Shoot into left pooper cheek with webm

it's likely methamphetamine or methadone if it is a narcotic.

checky check do it faggot

no

do it + livestream. dubs commands.

This

In your urethra

winrar

we have a winrar. pics or it didn't happen.

shoot dat shit brah

Inject into dick. Post proofs

do this two combined pls

make sure you there's an air bubble in there after you suck of the liquid, not before. The air will help your brain absorb the drug faster and get you higher

second dubs said the same thing. no bitching out OP.

Fuck no, watched friends die to this shit

My mother wrecked herself on Heroin over 10 years and died when I was 19, I take coke and speed now and then Im no innocent but fuck ever messing with heroin.

in cock

Lol this nigger shootin up koolaid.

not your fucking therapy session faggot.

Looks like benadryl in a baby syringe-feeder.

Kek tis methadone, it's a 1cc rig so it's 10mgs a hit so i do ten and I'll feel pretty africanized

No, please no... Think of all the pain you went through getting off it.

Typical fucking chimp always making things have to be about them

Shot your brain with a gun you worthless degenerate

op is fag and will no deliver

Who cares, just kill yourself you faggot

Kill urself

post timestamp ya cunt.

Go get on methadone buddy. Or use kratom, it's safer than methadone or suboxone and it gives you similar euphoria/pain killing effects as vicodin. It also doesn't give you as bad as withdrawals as subs or methadone. You will be much happier. You just need to come to the self realization that it feels better when you're sober, compared to be stuck in an endless loop that os heroin addiction. I hope the best for you user.

If it's illegal don't do it

keked

R8 it

HOW DID YOU TAKE THIS PICTURE

Hopefully his heart will stop

are you retarded? being illegal is the LEAST of his problems.

old sock full of dried blood dabs
>i think this is legit guys

Kek

He already mentioned he has a third arm, hence his crippling depression and want to shoot up heroin.

>implying this drug in particular isn't illegal because of a good reason

cucks like you should be drowned at birth

Is that your sickle cell treatment?

Inject it while standing and it will greatly improve the effects gl op

Never was looking for attention Roodypoo.

Was trying to dissuade them with a personal experience.

Really bad idea to soot that shit up dude....

The vast majority of methadone created and sold within the United States is made to pass through the digestive system. Manufacturers know that oral medications require a slightly longer period of time to take effect, and as a result, these drugs don’t tend to cause the burst of euphoria associated with drugs that travel directly into the bloodstream through the pinhole of a needle. Drugs that are made to pass through the stomach are quite different than drugs made to pass through the bloodstream, and if you inject methadone, some very serious complications could take place.

Fillers and Additives

The inside of your stomach is a churning, acidic place. Anything that hits this caustic environment is broken down almost immediately. In order to help methadone reach the stomach, rather than being broken down in the mouth or in the throat, manufacturers create a bubble around the active ingredient in these oral medications. Those additives can include:

Glycerin
Food coloring
Flavoring
Sorbitol
Some of these ingredients simply won’t break down inside the veins, and no matter how much you might try to filter out all of the particulates, some tiny bits might remain and they might work like little missiles, zooming to your heart or to your lungs and causing very serious damage. Injecting this material can also damage your veins, causing them to block up and bleed.

Do it

Mountain Dew Code Red

This, youd be better off just injected COld water extracted Codeine, I know its nigger tier but its the truth.

the binder simple wont break down and will always be traces in the syringe.

ex user here.

DO IT! then 2 minutes after play this.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtTsky80XmQ

Hey op did you get your socks from costco

you can bang certain types of methadone, can you not ?

;) kekadoodledoo fags, and as worried as I am about vien health, I'll live, for now

Target, bargain bins.

Like you even need to ask. We already know that being the worthless junkie you are, that you're definitely going to do it. So stop deluding yourself and do it already faggot.

NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>Cross
Youre as much Christian as much peacufull muslims are muslims

>worried about vein health

do you even know where your god damn vein is?

Well , have fun user. threads dead niggas.

(This can kill you.)

Someone screencap me please please please please

Possible but very fucking unlikely, you'd need a seriously (fucking!) seriously weak Ventricle or Atrium.

You're going to have to face that you will never live another day of your life without the knowledge of the euphoria injecting opiates gives you. I don't know why you don't just drink the methadone like it's intended, shits expensive, unless you have insurance. Or just use something like kratom to settle the cravings. Trust me, I had taken suboxone for 1 year and the withdrawals were soooooo bad, some say they are worse than heroin, in a way. I used kratom and it killed all cravings and even got me high. Your tolerance kicks in eventually, but that's after a few weeks maybe. So you could technically get that nice euphoria feeling/pain killing effect just eating a bit of a ground up kratom leaf. sounds much safer than the stupid shit you're doing right now man. It's like $25 for 1 1/2 months worth of kratom. Invest the $25, and if your ass can handle a strict withdrawal regimen for a few weeks, you'll be good. Go to Motarks Best, they have great quality control and for the most competitive prices. I suggest starting with Green/White vein kratom. Stay away from reds, they might depress you like they do me. Reds=sedation But Green and Whites offer energy, euphoria (feeling happy), and pain killing effects.

Did i hurt your subhuman feelings?

This Tbh fam.

But youre the offended one mate

Can you die already and when you do can I have your body

O boy is this great!!!

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG!

Nah, im enjoying my cocaine, no fucks given.

If you would give no fuck you wouldnt reply degenerate

There is a vast difference it not giving a fuck and occupying my time, sadly the latter is a waste of it talking with you.