OFFICIAL OLYMPICS CUCK THREAD

Anyone else here about to sign off for two+ weeks?

Fact is, nobody in the fucking world can compete with America and honestly, if you watch the Olympics, you're a complete cuck because you're supporting American athletic hegemony.

It's even worse this year because they bullied the IOC into banning Russian track and field athletes.

Every two years I'm ashamed to be a non-American because they always fucking dominate the god damn Olympics.

Sure, the Brits will win a medal in cycling or rowing and act like they're kings of the world, but the fucking medal totals don't lie.

It's embarrassing. When Americans say they'd win the World Cup if they cared about soccer, the proof is in the Olympics.

Thank God Americans don't care about soccer.

>Sorting by total medals instead of gold medals like you're supposed to so that Germany is in the top 5 instead of 6th place behind south Korea

>image is in English

YEAH DUDE IT WAS TOTALLY WRITTEN BY A GERMAN

Faggot

embarrassing how close we were considering they took away a lot of cycling events and other shit we were good at for 2012 but kept the billion swimming events for ameriswims

without swimming america is shit also they dominate and along with swimming they get carried by female events

You specifically picked this one because it puts Germany in the top 5

Official IOC guidelines are to sort by gold

You can't bullshit a bullshitter, Hans

I hate it how we go by total medals here
what the fuck is that shit

women's medals shouldn't count either

someone post per capita
>amerishits

I picked it because it's literally the first google image result for "olympic medal count" you autist

>women's medals shouldn't count
why not

Honestly I find it boring and a little bit embarrassing to watch us win so many events. I'd rather watch the other countries do their thing and watch it mean that much more to them.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

God, exactly. This is like when my wife is fucking a refugee.

Just once, JUST FUCKING ONCE, I would like her to let me suck the cum out of her asshole.

They're the only country with lots of niggers and jews (i.e. money). Ergo gold medals.

>mfw regular citizens will take credit for what their elite athletes have achieved

>this German cuck

>German shitposting

It's because on the news here they make a huge deal out of it as if our athletes weren't going to win to begin with. Who cares that someone won something they were supposed to?

I'd rather watch a good competition than blowouts for 200 gold medals.

we dominate athletics, boxing, gymnastics, wrestling and swimming, the only real sports in the olympics.

3rd world countries win medals in bicycling, ping pong, martial arts, and canoeing

Honestly, per capita doesn't even do a smaller country's justice.

Let's say Canada's population was 10, and USA's was 100.
Regardless, both countries pick 1 representative, and Canada wins, it's the equivalent of 1 Canadian beating 10 Americans "both top 10% in their countries".

The Canadian only has to be best in his country of 10 to make the Olympics. While the American has the be the best out of the top 10, in his country of 100.

Reminds me back in my junior high school tournaments, where we'd rank the best badminton players, and make them go against each other.
#1 vs. #1
#2 vs. #2
#3 vs. #3
and so on. One team would systematically win every match because of this format, making it seem like every player on Team 1 was far superior to Team 2, even though Team 2's #1 seed could wipe out everyone else #2 seed and below on Team 1,

Come on its not like a shoe in that you win every time, the chinks Btfo you in 2008

>boxing
we had most golds in boxing 2012 m8

>gymnastics
china

>wrestling
>5th in medal table

>swimming
you're called ameriswims for a reason carried by the absurd amount of swimming events

Your country is okay, Hanz.
Stop crying.

Fun fact: the USA finished 3rd in the male medal's table in 2012, behind China and the UK

They literally have to rely on women who are only there for equality

>we dominate wrestling

>I'd rather watch a good competition than blowouts for 200 gold medals.
Just watch the mens sport. US men only won 17 golds in 2012. Most countries don't fund womens sports like >you, so you dominate that.

This is very true senpai

I'd like to sort according to "per capita" please

You stick an American in a pool next to a dolphin and the dolphin would win easy

You stick a Jamaican on a track next to a cheetah and the Jamaican would be toast

But you stick a Brit on a bike next to a bear on a bike and the Brit would win every time

We're best at things humans are best at

>British shitposting
give it up la

Damnit.

>34 (thirty four) swimming events
>31 medals gone to USA
>Bongs got 3
If you took swimming out China won more medals overall

>implying brits will beat australia in cycling
Based Anna Meares gonna dominate

I'm just waiting to hear the French complain about round wheels again

Is belgium good at anything besides beer, pedophiles and terrorism?

Hey guys no worries if they Olympic torch goes out before the ceremony tonight. They can just dip it back in the water there and it will lit right back up.

I heard they are handing out over 100,000 condoms and bottles of lube. Native Brazilians don't see what the big deal is, as this sounds like a normal weekend to them.

Health officials are telling aquatic athletes to try and keep their heads out of the water. Swimmers asked what they should do and health officials suggested they swim above the water somehow.

Is this funny for my stand-up routine tonight?

Thought old fat arse called it a day after the last one

This does not make any sense, m8. Am I getting baited here?

If you took the penis off my uncle he'd be my aunt.

Nice excuse making, reminds me that you can't spell cuck without UK

This. And not just with swimming. The huge difference in the number of medals between different disciplines makes this shit extremely biased. Honestly a fairer comparison would be to sort nations by the number of disciplines they won the most gold medals at.

>gymnastics
That's a game for muscular Japanese men and you know it.

If you took the penis off my uncle

Is your uncle bent mate?

No that was your top female Cyclist, who got beat by Anna in most of their contests.

>that cycling event in 2012 where Britain, Aus and NZ were 1, 2 and 3 on the podium
Non commonwealth countries literally irrelevant

>this mad britfaggot sperging out ITT
feels good not being british

If there was a shitposting event, who gets brinze? We know Aus and Canada would be Gold and Silver respectively.

Poland is better than both tbqh family-senpai.

> inb4 some other country has a higher gold or medal % per capita

We already went through this. You aren't shit if you can't be #1 is total golds and total medals.

Yeah, Pendleton did but I thought Meares did as well.

We've still got Laura Trott to hoover up some golds though.

>Canada
>good at shitposting.
Not able to make quality posts isn't the same thing as shitposting. They would probably medal, but definitely not guaranteed silver.

Australia is like the USA Basketball of shitposting.

Doing that, us and China are top, USA are 3rd

>inb4 some other country has a higher gold or medal % per capita
Greneda

So

Poland
Australia
Canada
???

>mfw China and Russia both cheat like a motherfucker but they still lose to FREEDOM

Good job always punching above your weight, britbongs.

I'd say
Poland
Finland
Australia

But I might be biased as I'm rarely posting in threads with many australians.

Training for olympic sports is hard here. There's no government funding like there is in 99% of countries, and there are not many big athletics clubs like in many countries that develop and scout kids in a shit ton of meme sports.
You have to get the funding yourself, which is hard when literally nobody watches or cares

the issue is more so with youth development, if you do get to olympic tier levels then you'll be able to get funding by the ioc and shit, but to get to that level is hard and expensive and basically you have to be a rich fag

The best thing here is that there are some sports that have good university systems, mostly shit like athletics, swimming, gymnastics, volleyball. But even then getting to those levels is usually expensive as fuck for children to find the training.

luckily the focus sports here are the ones where you can win the most medals. Which are also the sports most of the world care about, not like britain winning shit on horses, track cycling and canoes.

I count USA on top in 7 sports, GB in 6.
mostly women though true

Just did this for London 2012.
Actually it's
China: 6
USA / UK: 5
Russia: 4
South Korea: 2

Everyone else has 1 at most.

yeah but the thing is if you are good and you do a lot of competitions in your youth and win. You can either have some put up some money to front for you or you can have sponsors send you or have the organization invite to train with them.

A lot of these organization reward players for doing well. Its not like families have to front 99% of all the time. Just in the beginning. This is very true with swimming.

>This is very true with swimming.
sure, but that's one of the biggest sports of the olympics, here at least

I doubt it's true for archery, canoeing, sailing track cycling, diving etc. And of course sports we pretty much don't play like field hockey, handball

But a lot of this is true for most countries, they focus on some sports and not others. Just that countries with government funding (ie all of them except us) and athletics clubs are better equipped to develop youngsters in meme sports that they don't care about all that much

because they're not top 3 in the world in anything

It was not long after London I worked that out, doping since might have shifted medals around.

It also depends how you separate them as sports or disciplines.

Sport wise I have it as 5:4.5 in favour of the UK
Discipline wise I have it 6.5:6 in favour of the UK