Can someone tell me what this pill is called?

Can someone tell me what this pill is called?

Other urls found in this thread:

pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35817
pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35897
pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33954
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pez

Looks like a form of ecstasy

ecstasy

Prolly e if not candy/pez

Danefag here. Part Swedish too. From what I can understand it's basically "Cola bottles" don't know if it's like ecstasy or some shit

Op here let me rephrase what is the red estacy pilled called? I just wanna look it up before using them

That's candy you cuck

you could search for red cola bottle ecstasy

example: pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35817

looks like ecstasy.

And by the spots on them, I guess they're more speedy, not mdma-ish.

pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35897

Mdxx pills, at about 150-180 mg/pop

The exact same pill as in your photo.

If you haven't taken one in a while, don't drop the whole pill, take it by halfs. Hydrate yourself well and don't chug too much alcohol.

Are you literally retarded? Just because mabey some pills look the same doesn't mean they are...theres no way of knowing what the fuck youre eating unless you make it or test it and i highly doubt you can do either since youre here already

150~ mg, take 2/3 or 1/2 if you want a nice roll.

take full if you're a regular user

Well it's my first time popping and going to a festival tomorrow

take half first, they seem to be strong. godspeed user

bögpiller

Anyone know.what this is?

do you live in Europe?

I usually find pillreport to be quite accurate regarding the latest batches of ecstasy.

Thing is, most of the drugs are coming from Holland, especially ecstasy. All of Europe receives the same batches at roughly the same time.

Sure, there are bad cases of laced pills, but those are isolated as fuck. Personally, me and my friends have been dropping for a while and none of us have ever experienced anything bad during the experience. Never ever.

Problem is, with countries such as the US, that the consumers don't know how to fucking consume. They pop 3-4 pills/party, they either dehydrate themselves or over-hydrate themselves, they don't eat anything, they drink too much alcohol and I can go on. As long as you have a bit of brain in your skull, you would avoid 90% of the bad cases.

gayopedrine
take 1/2 if you want to be bi and just suck cock at truck stop parking lots, take a full one if you want to be a full faggot and get your ass ravaged by a pack of wild niggers

looks like the same press that made the red supremes and green heineken. both good but the supremes are better

PCP by the looks of it.

Eat beforehand, but not too much. Take only half at the beginning and see where that goes. This particular pill is quite powerful + it has speed in it, not MDMA. That means you'll have a more energetic ride and a high tolerance to alcohol, not that much loving as the mdma equivalent.

Don't drink too much alcohol, keep in mind that you should drink a bottle of water (330ml) per hour, have fun and enjoy the music. Keep your friends close, especially if they are tripping as well.

When you get more experienced, you'll see that tripping by yourself at a festival and meeting new people is one of the most amazing thing.

looks like MDMA to me, crystal-form.

I might be wrong, but I've seen mdma crystals by the dozens and they look quite similar to that.

+ there's that yellowish/brownish color that you can usually see on mdma

Solid advice from this guy.

Well, I won't lie, I do like drugs, especially at parties or festivals. But what I've learned during these years is that it's always better to be safe than sorry.

Had a couple of bad experiences myself, I was inexperienced and naive, but as long as you learn from your mistakes, nothing will happen to you.

This.

Ent checking in, I'll be doing some shrooms in a few days. Any tips?

theres not really differen't types of ecstasy. i mean if you want to get into specifics theres MDMA, MDA, Sassafras. but its all pretty much the smae, mda will make you hallucinate a lot more i find. but asking what it is by what it looks like is pure stupid. thats probly not even ecstasy. have fun with your bath salts. take like half of one to see what it does first. if it were crystal you could at least taste it. that'll usually give you some idea. MDMA has a bitter chemically taste to it, even thats not a for sure thing

Bert

Probably Molly but who knows from just a photo. Get a test kit and don't be an idiot/fag.

this guy here.

the past few years ive been honestly getting pure MDMA/MDA. i can get a mixture of the 2 off of this guy in his 50's in town and its pure. i can also score pure MDMA at any time as well from another guy. i buy test kits from dance safe just to be sure though. you never know with ecstasy these days, its a damn shame

Most proper ecstasy is some combination of MDMA and an amphetamine. That's why you dance your ass off rather than melting into a puddle.

that could be anythig

The green one:
pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33954

MDMA has amphetamines in it. wtf do you think the A stands for

>shrooms

My man. One of my most favorite kind of drug. Just returned this weekend from a trip in the Carpathians. A tent, some shrooms and all the sky above you.

Anyhows. In order to experience hallucinogenic effects - visual or audible - you have to ingest more than 1g of shrooms. The usual strong intake is at about 1.5g for beginners - this will make you trip balls.

If you're at the start of it all, I suggest taking about 0.7g. Keep it at the middle and see where that goes. Don't eat at all beforehand, it will hit you in about 20-30 minutes and it will last for hours.

Make sure to have a lot of weed with you. It calms you down if needed and it actually maintains or intensifies the effects of the shrooms.

Listen to good music, have friends around you and enjoy yourself, learn more.

Looks like e's, could have pmma in them though as there's been a lot floating about atm

Most proper ecstasy pills are either mdma or mdxx. The difference between them is that while the mdma one acts as more of a "love-parade" kind of drug (think euphoria, bliss etc), the mdxx is designed to be more energetic, due to the pill being laced with a bit of speed.

there was a batch going around town where i live that was laced with fentanyl. people were ODing left right and center. weird though, i hardly ever see presed pill ecstasy these days. its usually white/dirty white crystal like above

by the looks on the spots, they have speed in 'em

mda is where its at

More than likely

see ive been doing ecstasy for a very long time. around here you gotta be in the whole rave/party scene to get pure stuff (and its pure). you're an idiot if you're outside the group and just buyin off some street nigger claiming its mdma

Thanks man, appreciate it. I have a low tolerance so will definitely be keeping this in mind. Much love [4]

Don't mention it, user.

I find that 0.5g - 0.6g usually does the stuff, in terms of me actually feeling different and experiencing new things. Plus that with a couple of joints and I usually find myself staying like that for the entire trip, without ingesting anymore. Hence the "see where that goes" part.

If you truly want to experience them, fully, take over 1g and be amazed about how many shapes can a cloud form

dude what are you goin on about? a .5 of mushrooms?
eat like 1g to start, then bomb like 5 grams into you over the course of a night. wtf is a .5 gonna do to you

Anymore opinions on what this is. Very lost here

Where did you get it?

like i stated above, taste a little bit of it. if it tastes chemically bitter it may be MDMA but who knows. could be anything, could even be ketamine for all i know

Yeah I'll see where it goes, I have some great bubble left. Might save it for then.

I found a bag of it in a house I have just moved into. It tastes bitter

throw it out