I've finally had enough of life

I've finally had enough of life.
Quads and I an hero, quints and I livestream it.

dang trips, also same here

I thought my trips get would make someone get quads.

I really want someone to get quints. Then everyone gets a show.

waiting for 33333

Come one, come all. Quints for a show.

we getting close

Close is never close enough. At this point, it's quints or nothing.

I need this to happen

roll

missed guys, now onto or wait for

Back to quads.

Do it faggot

rolling for staying alive

nah

rolling for Marvel

So close to a pent

rolling for staying alive, finding a hobby and finding happiness in the small things while you still can

>small things
what if pedo?

OP here. Why would I choose this option?
Not a pedo. But, that can change with quads or quints.

because you and i both know if you wait it out you'll eventually be glad you never did it and you'll be surrounded by reasons why

not op, The more I wait the worse it gets and the more I regret, should've finished the job my first try, now this shit and I'm scared to go through it again

Do it.

something tells me you're not doing everything you can to better the situation. take risks, work hard, talk to her, learn that, gain discipline, adopt habits. i may be an idiot normie but i won't be defeated by shit that can be so easily overcome

shiettt

just mcdo it

>finding happiness
>Why would I choose this option?
Because it somehow excludes feeling shitty and thus you'd have no reason to quit?
But then again humans aren't reasonable most of the time, so a logical argument isn't likely to help.
Not sure, I'm still trying to figure it out myself...

Happiness comes from chemicals in your brain. If I want to feel "happy" I'd be a junkie or an addict. Since I'm not, happiness has no part or reasoning in my decision.

another nihilist, also why live? we are all going to die without doing shit for difference anyways

because you happened to win the existance lottery, have the evolutionary miracle of self-awareness and it seems more interesting and stimulating than an eternity of zero?

your consciousness is a just momentary expression of an ever changing unity without center, you're conditioned into feeling a certain way or having a belief system. Unless you have inevitable excruciating pain, suicide is literally the least logical thing you could do. It just doesn't make sense. Get off Sup Forums and contribute to society

Still waiting for quads.

rolling for an hero livestream

if you put such little value on your life, why are you lying such a decision on something as arbitrary and meaningless as quads?

Something has to make it interesting.

all i can do in good conscience is implore you not to, seek ways to improve yourself, and point to this thread as an example of the incredible reach of human connection and point to your last comment as a small example of a person still left in you; if you were truly lost you wouldn't bother with this spectacle

Quads are closing in. Anyone going to seal the deal?

rollerino

roll

rawl