Ask an actual sexual predator anything

Ask an actual sexual predator anything.

inb4 identifying info pl0x
inb4 bel air

Targets? Pictures? Vidya?

anything with a vagina basically, but lonley insecure and drunks mostly, ive got a hard on for lesbians especially
no
why would i record myself performing a crime?

Humu I see, no need to record yourself, or the chicks faces duh. The pic above is a nice example ^^

op is a liar and hasn't done anything.

she was some random girl that sent me nudes, [spoiler]after i made her cry [/spoiler] the trick is to make them think they either wanted it or started it,

you know those statistics that say 1 in 4 collage girls claim they were raped but no-one ever gets arrested? thats because some one like me was sensible enough to leave them confused enough to question their own story.

how do you do this? can you give an example?

This right here. Did it to my sister-in-law (16) and she doesn't know what to do since she feels she asked for it.

you get talking to them, then both of you start drinking, you drink a lot, too much maybe, so you make out, but you're "friends" and that shouldnt of happened, maybe you tell her you've got a gf and that was a mistake, maybe she tells you she's gay, maybe shes got a bf, but your alone, drunk and both horny, from there it goes one of three ways;
1: she melts in your hands, gets wet and you do what you want.
2: You say "ok this is not cool but i want you so much right now, fuk the consequences" and you fuck like animals
3: She says No, you say ok, drop the pressure, act like it never happens, you continue drinking, laughing, play fighting. Then you take control.

Do you ever cum inside your victims? If not what is your preferred location for cum shot?

How do you cope with knowing you're always on the edge of getting caught and fucking up your entire life?

holy shit! did any of them report the rape?

>3: She says No, you say ok, drop the pressure, act like it never happens, you continue drinking, laughing, play fighting. Then you take control.
>Then you take control

Please elaborate

Hardly a predator if your prey agrees to making out with you in the first place. Have an example of a person that was formerly completely unknown and preferably alone?

You should consider the following jpeg. Also bait.

Woah, you have a really thick neck.

Maybe ill tell you. You drunk her to overdose and fuck her. Just like that. I fucked once in a dorm a girw who puked during sex. It was doggy style, so I didnt stop. :)

This guy's mentality is why so many smarter reductionist predators never get caught.

Can I get an answer pls?

see below

it feels amazing when you nut but that's physical evidence nigga, you stash that feeling and have the most intense wank of your life later, the memories fade, but you'll always know just how hard it made you feel.

you learn to split lives, you have a normal life, normal friends, normal job and a family that would say shit like "But user wouldn't hurt a fly, hes so kind"
But the flip side is hard, word comes out people talk, people compaire notes and cover each other, things get difficult, I've had "friends" from school call me out in the street for shit i'd never admit but i know has happened, you learn to emotionally move away enough to retain freedom while keeping your cover life.

idiot, im not a dindu, dragging a girl of the street is how you get prison time user.

might start tripfagging because ive got some edgy faggot in my thread

so you are just a persistent sleezer... that's not a rape, that's a typical one night stand fucking idiot

Underrated comment.

Sounds more like a girl pissed off that she got one night standed and you're role playing as the person you resent. Mattress girl is that you?

you alpha the fuck up son, you make the situation into a binary;
you please me or i take my pleasure.
most people are eager to please, maybe its a defense instict but i promise the wetness you feel after you strip her is fuking magical,

Use your brain user, why do you think rape is a massive fantasy with women, no strings, no inhibitions, your mentality has to be that you're giving them a gift, not taking something

i never said i was a rapist user, thats a criminal, like i said, im not a dindu

nop but if you want to project then thats cool, the little bit of doubt that exists is how i stay legal user

The edgefag here, this fetish could get dangerous if it developes. I was just arguing over how you seem to be quite content with assigning yourself the title of " sexual predator". Besides that you just admitted to coping with thoughts of getting caught and fucking up your entire life? Just be carefull user, or you might end up a soap dropping prey in jail instead.

Actually, raping girls you know is more likely to get you prison time. The safest way would be random drunk bitches nowhere near where you hang out, out of state even, and wearing clothes you don't wear without using your own transportation. You take their phone and keys and chuck then down a storm drain, ride a bike where you stashed your change of clothes, then ditch that shit somewhere in dumpsters/storm drains/a river. You can nut inside all you want because you're not on file and not a suspect. Just don't get caught in the act, then you can return home discretely to whatever alibi you have set up. Fuck raping girls you know. They know exactly who did what when. All it takes is for one to cry foul play. Randoms don't know who the fuck you are.

How's Middle School going?

still sounds a lot like rape user

But this is literally how everyone has sex in clubs you retard how is that being a predator

Because he says it is

i dont get greedy, i wait for my chances, fear is healthy if it teaches you control. Going back to prison doesn't scare me user.

i dunno im not 'murican, or 15. Unlike you user.

what makes you think im a dumb fuck like you that goes to 'da club'? also i never said i was unique or special, i realise most men are like me, im just enough of a bastard to do it.

Ok, user. you have waaay over thought this, all this extra work means your not lucid, not fluid enough exploit possibilites as they come. you dont do all that shit and remain calm and able to dupe girls, you say "They know exactly who did what" but police line ups are notoriously bad at catching bad guys and any good lawyer will pull evidence of a drunk victim to pieces.

Tell me your worst prison story user.

All of those steps are a typical club/bar experience.

You are not a sexual predator and your penis is probably small.

Same fagort

is this hot

I spent 3 months doing exercise, smoking weed, drinking tea and eating brown bread. You keep your head down and make friends. it helps i was a class B prisoner with money but the same skills i use on women work in reverse with the mostly working class un-educated idiots that got themselves serious sentences

ok user, you want some thing juicy, how about i tell you about 'ruth?'

>shes a 60 yr old drunk
>I live on her street
>discover she's got no immediate family local
>I pretend like i care about her and shit
>take her down to a park
>"user, you're still young, you could have any girl, why do you want me?"
>"I cant explain but ruth I want you right now, I'll go back to the shop for more whiskey, but can you make me happy first =p"
>face down fuck her
>put her panties back on and pick her up
>"a-a-user ive been raped!"
>"dont be silly lets get you home ruth"
>walk her home
>see her daily, she knows but cant quite work out if it really happened

bump

>
>i never said i was a rapist user, thats a criminal, like i said, im not a dindu.

So your a peadophile then? I mean they think what they are doing is fine and shouldnt be a crime

Ew no. little girls are no fun, and also,
>daddy he touched me
gz on getting murdered or prisoned

>i like your headboard
>do you mind if i hav a little wank?
Jesus fucking Christ dude

I dunno man, maybe I'm jaded from being on Sup Forums since like 2007 but a situation like that would cause me to render a not guilty.

Not a peado, not a rapist...then you're not a predator then idiot

hey rawdaog

?

yep, sorry user you caught me, gg

what can i say muricans love that britbong accent

Bump