Who wants to talk about being high? Any fellow stoners get in here

Who wants to talk about being high? Any fellow stoners get in here

General stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqxjGoiGI-M
youtube.com/watch?v=BBFdL4phvp8
youtube.com/watch?v=xri2aOO1XwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is anyone else smoking so much that you don't reach a good high level anymore. Shit sucks man, but I can't seem to take a tolerance break

Haven't smoked in two weeks. And got a drug test tomorrow. Pounding water til i walk in the door. Wish me luck, either way im getting high as fuck tomorrow night.

going on vacation tomorrow and couldn't manage to get weed today, so i need to search during the trip. pisses me off a bit

I've been smoking between 1-2 grams everyday the last couple of months. I'm chainsmoking joints but i can't get a good high, wat do guys?

Read this too late, but yeah man, this is me:
Used some xtc a few nights ago, shit was cash, now im drinking.. but it ain't the same.

the only sure way would be to take a T-Break. Even for a week you'll notice a HUGE difference in the level of high you get. Otherwise move on to oil and start dabbing, i found my tolerance would build for oil but I could still get a decent buzz from flower

either you take a break or you try a different high through vaping, bong smoking or eating

So, should i make myself a gravity bong? Or just eat some of that shit?

Make sure to exercise

Forreal

Eat some poppy seeds and drink alot of water! Worked for me.

Fellow stoner reporting in. Getting high on the job for the next 5 hours. Best friend is drug dealer = good deals

Yo trips guy, your snorlax has a shit name.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqxjGoiGI-M

Yes! And it just makes me feel like shit with no money.

what's the best way to conserve your weed

mix it a bit with baccy and use in a bong

God mode: Remove all hair

Sorry for the inconvenience fag

youtube.com/watch?v=BBFdL4phvp8

Vape naish

smoke spliffs

youtube.com/watch?v=xri2aOO1XwM

I have a question for you all. Not a stoner here, but a weekend pot smoker.

The first time I got high, I lost all sense of time and was completely out of it, like 100% gone. Now, I smoke on the weekends, but I never feel like I did the first time. I even smoked so much once (accidentally smoked too much of a joint with high THC stuff) that I threw up. I still didn't feel like I did the first time.

I'm guessing I've just built up a tolerance. How long do I have to stop smoking weed for it to feel like my first time again? Or could it have just been the strain I smoked?

i m hi

Teenage fag detected

hi hi

some say it takes a couple of days or a week but my theory is that if it takes about
a month for all weed traces to leave your body then about a month of no smoking should reset you.

The longer you go without it the stronger it'll hit next time.

if you want cancer, yeah go for it

ive rolled a massive joint but I need to decide on a movie/video game to watch or play when baked. Any suggestions?

give it 2 weeks

Use a socket cap on top of a water bottle and take gbs bruh

Just make a normal bong man all you need is a coke bottle a beer can and a cigarrette and scissors if you fuck up

check this out findingho.me/
really relaxing when stoned

Gravity bongs conserve the shit out of your stash get a 2 liter or 3 liter faygo bottle and it's so much smoke

Thanks user
Been at the gym the wholetime and in the sauna and eating a real fatty dinner tonight
Gonna take some b12 to color my urine

2 liter gravity bong hands down

Is this what youre referring to user?

Anyone else mind blown when hitting a bong for the first time? Shit got me to an [8] in no time.

I'm 24. I'm a lowly recreational user in Oregon, that's why I'm not experienced.

Thanks for the tips. I've gone for two weeks without smoking plenty of times, but it didn't feel that different when I smoked again. At some point I'll try going a full month and see what that does for me.

Just take the break man. It doesn't even have to be a long one. It really doesn't take long for your tolerance to drop a ton. One week without smoking will blow your god damn mind when you come back. If you don't want to go a whole week even just a day without smoking gives me a noticeable difference if I've been smoking a ton.

Sorry but no one can ever get their first high exactly like I got so high like you and almost threw up after a huge ass loud bong rip and got greened out other than that I got so high after my first 3 tokes out of a huge glass bong and not GB

have some fucking willpower and yeah u can..
you just dont wanna take a break cause you love smoking weed

This hash makes my bones ache
Any anons get this wi low quality hash?

Yea not very portable but it's great

Are you american by any chance?

i didnt have papers so I emptied a cigarette and put weed in it
its gonna burn fast as shit though.. probably wasted half of that bud

If you take a 2 liter or even a milk jug, cut a small hole in the bottom, put your finger over it and fill it with water. then put the cap on with the bowl filled with herb and light. when the light cherries move your finger and watch the whole jug fill with milky smoke. You'll get destroyed on .5

Yes, should i make one out of a coke bottle right now?

My gf and I are planning a Denver road trip for our anniversary in November. Super psyched to buy my first QP. It's gonna be cold but I can't wait to see those mountains in the winter with 1080p Dank-Vision.

If you have the materials user go for it
And remember DONT USE A PLASTIC FUCKING BOWL seen too many kids make this mistake

Aluminimileniminium foil my Sup Forumsro

the worst is when you bring your clean friends over and realize how high you used to get like a year ago

See now that is a gravity bong
Where im from what was in my pic are called bucket bongs
Ohhhh gone are my days of getting retarded in a garden shed on buckets

just checked it out, looks amazing
thanks user

Oh ya but you gotta be careful cos the heat will transfer onto the bottle cap
Although a wise stoner always has a few spare bowls at hand

Playing Borderlands 2 it's pretty fun mowing down bandits and shit while grilled.

>Ohhhh gone are my days of getting retarded in a garden shed on buckets
Makes me kind of sad when I think about it.

I had to get clean for a drug test in 5 days after taking 5 dabs. Some things I learned was to drink a lot of water initially and work out almost everyday until the day before or a couple days before the test. THC is stored in fat cells so pissing a shit ton won't have a significant impact. Often drug tests check for a certain level of ThC so as long as you are under you should be fine. I wouldn't drink a shit ton of water tomorrow since you don't wanna dilute it too much for the test. Also, I wouldn't exercise tomorrow near your test time as well. Lastly, use the middle part of your piss for the test, let the initial stream go into the toilet. Good luck mate and fuck drug tests.

Also don't know if you need any of this advice I'm just high as fuck lol

This is a really good info pic on regular Gravity bongs

I wish I had my pc with me but on my laptop atm so cant really play any demanding games

Makes me happy to be honest we were mostly smoking synthetics
Its all fun and games till your friends faces arent recognisable anymore

prepare for 10 yr olds to come in saying how they are stoners cus they smelt a fresh cut lawn once and their mate said it was weed

anybody forgets words and events here?

I just bought 30 euros of weed in the Netherlands from my dealer im happy once again.

Thanks user
Although im a slightly retarded mcguiver when it comes to smoking utencils

Need some proof of that user.

yeah its always good being friends with your dealer i get mine of a mate who gets it for me from his brother who is 14 and the start of the chain is when the 14yr old buys it of his even younger mate who buys it from the grower on the other side of the school fence ffs

you are officially retarded

>dankrupt
fucking end me

Just came to show off this beauty I bought today.

No problem, enjoy the mega buzz

Poor fag here, can confirm, shit works well

>Get 18 year old gf
>she told me of her only previous experience of weed was her ex-bf who made her hit it from a bong, got her high and had sex with her for 2 hours
>got about 0.7 grams in 2 spliffs
>want to get her high

What can I do to her whilst she's high that will quell my envy of this previous bf?

My Gf gave me like 1.5 grams after she took me to the movies, dinner and fucked me. It was a pretty great night, i'm smoking a blunt later as soon as i can find a ride. I just wish i had some god damn cigs.

Gimme a sec

Its also fatter than my lighter

Smite lol it's easy and fun

That's a pitiful amount of weed, and fuck her obviously. Unless you're a fucking chicken and think you cant do better than him. Ass.

Is this bait or is this summer

Stupidest made up edgy bullshit I've heard thus far

Had a tolerance break for a month before I went too Amsterdam. Still didn't feel that first time being stoned "Omg what's going on" business. I think it should just stop for maybe like half a year but I can't see it happening as I prefer to make music when I'm stoned and I'm after getting picked up by a really big label so I don't see it happening.

My girlfriend says the spliff takes the soul from me.

Well tell your gf that the spliff makes her axe wound appealing

i think you'll never feel the same as when you were stoned af for the first time, because now you (we) are used to the feeling of being high, so you kinda know what you can expect. being a stoner is still great tho.

Most people will get super high on 0.5g if it's their first time

Youll never get that first time stone again my friend
Same as how first time you watch a movie it feels like 3 hours long then the following times you watch it feels like 5 minutes

I'm just wondering, I have smoked once but did not get high at all. I expected this as my friends told me. I smoked two days ago after 8 months since the first time and did not get high. I know for a fact I am smoking corectly. Help me

Thing is, when I'm stoned. I don't want to have sex. I'd rather sit there and be stoned watching Courage The Cowardly Dog.

Only reasons i can think of are
>didnt inhale
>weak spliff/joint
>shit weed
>not even weed

I had the same thing, I suggest breathing in and holding your breath, This can hurt a bit but its fine, that will probably work. i had the same thing. Its weird this happens for almost everyone i know

I Appreciate it nonetheless. Yah fuck this oppression. I worked out today like an idiot, but I just ate over 3000 calories of fat. I dont know man ill just be glad when it's over. Gonna pound a shit ton of water and cranberry juice and as far as dilution im taking b12s to color the urine. Been taking home drug tests all week and I've been getting faint negative lines with a very thick positive line. But yes using the middle piss stream is good advice hopefully I'll be pissing multiple times before the test.

I'm currently talking a break to get it out of my system so I can get a decent job. Is it true that after a month or two of not using it the high will feel even better?

I didn't get stoned the first 3 times I smoked. But then the 4th time, I was with a load of friends and they just kept hitting bongs and I didn't want too look like a pussy so I smoked as much as them. After 6 bong hits I was wavy as fuck.

When I'm stoned it can make me fucking kinky like trapsexual, otherwise it can serve to fix any premature ejaculation too if you have that issue. But i agree sometimes I smoke and I'd rather not even exert myself.

We used a pipe and I felt it in my lungs it felt like my lungs were burning for an hour.
The weed stench filled the room before we even smoked it so I doubt it was fake weed

I got high meme

Yeah, I kinda guessed I was never gonna get that high again tbh. But I was severely looking forward to getting stupid high but I just got average stoned.

Was the pipe passed to you or did you spark it?