The New ‘Ghostbusters’ Trailer Is Here And Some Men Can’t Handle It

>This tweet kind of sums up how we all feel about this.

Internet "journalism" was a mistake

elitedaily.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-new-trailer/1497093/

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/iEPEHQ7Xzbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow OP, I had never heard of this before. Thanks for making the thread.

Move onto one of your 17 GoT threads redditer

>he thinks he's better than GoT for "discussing" daily topics that trigger him
There are already two Ghostbusters threads up
Maybe you should learn to use the catalog

Not many men actually cry except in extreme circumstances

women were a mistake

The Internet was a mistake

>a PC in every household!
Fuck you Gates you cuck

>tfw your bitch knows her place

on my face?

Are bowl cuts fashionable for women now?
Or are they fighting against 'MRAs, patriarchy, cis white able bodied males, etc' by making themselves look unappealing?

yeah, on my dick. she says hi ;)

Who are you quoting?

>man tears
>MRA crying
I do not get it. Do women really cry if somebody disagree with them? Men sure don't.

I'm really loving how not watching a movie caused women and nu-males to have an apocalyptic breakdown.

They've been in for a couple years

Yes, women are applying their feelings to men.

The opposite happens too, when men tell women to get over something but they usually can't do that.

What happens to these cunts' precious progressive narrative when the movie loses money for the studio because it's such a huge flop?

>calling males, who are threatened by the mere site of females, "men"

nah, honestly

men BTFO, when will they ever recover?

>what kind of cut you want
>just brother tuck my shit up

Come on m8. This shit is silly on their part no doubt, but are we really going to pretend that it's just the feminist crowd that do it?

female fedora

I don't even know what a MRA is, and nothing about the trailer was "genuinely funny", I didn't even crack a smile. Black women yelling is not funny.

wmbf best combo

Their so submissive

Internet journalism and youtube stars are the worst thing the west has ever produced.

Why you fags give them attention is beyond me.

>Male Tears

I heard that male tears were semen

I genuinely don't know why a woman would want this unless they were a truly comfortable lesbian and wanted to give a beacon like a lighthouse

I think they call that the retard cut.

Why would a woman want her head to look like a penis?

Wow, thanks, that new trailer totally makes the garbage movie look not like garbage.

I'm loving all of these salty men who now have to acknowledge the movie is so great because a new trailer is out.

How easy is it to get one of the sluts if you're Mexican?

These sluts need some big brown cock in their pussies.

...what's an MRA?

What did you think of AVGN's history of Ghostbusters 3? I feel he made quite a few points, and I'm glad he posted it and doesn't seem to be apologizing for his perfectly rational behavior.

He seems genuinely disappointed for the bullshit Sony pulled, and I feel for the guy. Also like that he liked Ghostbusters 2; absolutely agree that while it wasn't quite Ghostbusters 1, it was still pretty fucking good and had plenty of great moments.

Getting even remotely upset is akin to blubbering like a baby these days. It's just more bullshit to make the opposition feel powerless and weak.

It's for ugly chicks that want to make themselves as unattractive to men as possible, so that they can trick themselves into thinking they are at least hideous on their own terms.

We all know it's different kind of male discharge in that cup.

They're always looking for a fight. It's comprised primarily of women. It sort of writes itself.

It's what feminists call men who don't like feminism.

They're projecting like they always do

I was actually curious about this movie since I didn't care for the originals and thought I might like the remake. All these sexist women hyping up non existent drama about the film's cast is really making me less interested though. Pretty sad.

It sounded like it was in permanent production hell. What I want to know is that if there were already two scripts with even a possible third one in the mix, why does this new ghostbusters movies look like it was slapped together over a weekend?

Mens Rights Activist, anyone who doesn't want to see it is a mens rights activist apparently

It stands for Men's Rights Activists.
What it actually refers to is men who are tired of this agenda shilling bullshit all over the Internet and media and just want feminists to stop being so goddamned awful all the time.

What killed it for me was the CGI shit. But there are definitely flat jokes in their by the ton. They're going with slapstick in a Ghostbusters movie. If it's redefining good, like a riff on ghostbusters, I'll give it props, but it's going to suck.

By reading their articles and posting threads about them you are only contributing to their existence. If you really don't like Internet journalism stop visiting those sites and giving them attention. For fuck's sake you posted the actual link instead of an archive. Pic related is you OP.

saging

I don't know but it's easy to get a Latina if you're white

>small as usual

Shut up and let me be mad at things

Those eyebrows are something straight out of a Mii

OH LAWD

GO'SPUSTA'S

It still exists if we don't read it you retard. Stop burying your head in the fucking sand. I'm sure the five clicks from people here that actually go to the site (and use an adblocker without a doubt) are enough to keep it running for another year!

How would a spider know what a Mii is?

Could've been the years in which the scripts were written. Could be that Dan wouldn't let them use them. Could be that they didn't fit a female main cast.

What really gets me is the thought that Bill is only in this reboot to continue the joke he started when the Ghostbusters 3 rumors started and fuck with everyone one last time. Harold dying and the blackmail possibilities suggest otherwise, but I wouldn't put it past him.

>my favourite viner is on the flick's side

vine.co/v/iEPEHQ7Xzbw

Am I late to the party?

I wish I could go back in time and regulate the internet so you could make people need a license to use it.

a) Must be 18+ to use
b) All names are real
c) Only people from the USA can see each other unless specifically licensed and connected to, adds 50 yearly to bill mainly only Ambassadors would get this right
d) License would cost 250 dollars a year
e) The .com would be removed and Internet not used for commercial purposes
f) Amazon could exist on .co - you must buy a specific license for internet sales
g) Most sites are regulated away and only .co .edu .sex are allowed maybe a few others

This would greatly have improved the quality of websites and way we used the net leaving it only to people serious about education or commerce.

Yeah Bill is a certified dickhead. I'm starting to wish Chevy had knocked his teeth out when given the opportunity.

Ghostbusters 2 was really underrated. I put off seeing it for a long time because everyone is always badmouthing it but I thought it was a worthy sequel even if the original is better.

Meal Ready to Ate.

i dont understand

men dont cry

i havent shed a tear in at least 25 years.

>oh hey guys I'm literally Tracey Morgan with a vagina

>Male tears

Seriously though, if any man is actually prone to crying, might as well cut their dick off since they are just a woman in the wrong body lol

>"both sides are the same" meme

>b) All names are real

fuck off back to reddoit

Exactly how I feel. It was absolutely a good sequel. Peter MacNicol's performance was hilarious, Lewis Tully's expansion was generally great (his opening statement in court was fucking gold), Janine got hotter, and Vigo was notably different from Gozer.

It wasn't quite as good as Ghostbusters, but it was still a welcome addition to the franchise.

Can't fool me, spooky spider

>that pink one

Looks like a manga I read recently haha

the opposite on nu-male

The Vigo painting had me in stitches. They took a classic horror movie cliche of the scary painting and took it to such a ridiculous extreme that it was funny.

redditjanny is so annoying.

>5 people here
There are 37 unique IP's in this thread. That isn't much, but it doesn't matter since the majority of Sup Forums users only lurk. This site has a huge amount of traffic, that is clearly inconsistent with how many people are posting.

I had never heard of the person who wrote that tweet. I have never even heard of that website. If I had the same mindset as you, I would be inclined to check her twitter or read the article to see how ridiculous it is. I would then be so enraged that I would post another thread or post an some forum or reddit. And then the cycle would continue. Luckily I am not as stupid as you, but I'm sure that at least a few of the thousands of people browsing Sup Forums right now are.

By making this thread OP is contributing quite a bit to that website's revenue and giving it quite a bit of attention. This is something journalists do all the time to advertise their articles and it may even be the case this time.

You really are retarded, saging

>Must be 18+ to use
what about all those 12-15 year old girls so eager to get naked on camera?

Just because you are too lazy to get a haircut, doesnt mean you are any better

>reading about the life of the guy who posed for that painting
Some people are just completely fucked.

I should really try selling some of those male tear cups.

Get some shitty mugs for 50p each. Get them all printed for another 50p. Sell them at x3-5 the price.

Shit I'd make a small fortune.

when it makes 73 million total gross i think Holleywood will think twice about this kind of shitty revisionism

Its interesting how down voting the trailers causes such anger from them.

It was a comedy after all. It's like people forgot that parody is a thing. The entire scene where the ghostbusters were investigating it was great.

Thought the same thing, it's hard to keep up with all the slang.

Wtf is wrong with the bottom of this mug?
I see that those MRA sellers don't care much about the quality.

>there will never be a replacement
>there will never be anyone like her ever again on television

At least she aged well. At least I got to grow up watching her.

i wish i could protest a film more than just not going to see it

I thought there was a screw in it, but it was just the manufacturer's seal.

maybe you should learn what a fucking parody is you twat.
it was a completely serious scene it's just that Venkman is a smart ass.

>using MRAs in a derogatory fashion

Thanks cutthroat neo feminism!

she should obscure her face with objects more often

fucking ghastly

Detroit metal city?

BULLSHIT. You cucks are basically a reflection of each other.

>Janosz in the scene
>Peter being a smartass and dominating the scene
>completely serious

Eat shit.
Also the Vigo painting was a parody of an old horror movie cliche, likely one that the creative team grew up with.

>internet journalism was a mistake
Then explain this

>Eat shit

Aw pissybaby gone and messed his diaper.
You're obviously a capeshit loving drooling fucktard.
Get the fuck off my board faggot.

It was more on the erotic side

>Implying threads about it contribute to anything
>Announcing a sage

Appropriate gif you downieton abbey faggot.

Pissbaby is actually my favourite strange word that the SJWs invented

It just rolls of the tongue so wonderfully

There should be a rule that any thread that starts with a Twitter screencap should be automatically deleted.