▲▲

DID I DO IT

Because I own 13. One isn't enough.

I don't need to kill any babbys

i live in commiefornia

Australian government

I don't live in a shithole

had one. sold it. building one

Because I'm not deluded enough to think that weaponry legally available to civilians would protect me from a rogue government.

/thread

Why would I want a pussy ass .223 when I already has a .308?

Because I live in Australia where everyone loves being fisted by the government.

Because I have taste.

living in swedistan

i own one of these

this news just came in this celeb was gonna blow the whole shit bricks into a fucking pyramid to get the stars falling to mars and males to breed cows into rockcrabs that are level 21 in rellekka with NASA rockets into groceries bags full of bagels and noodles with sauce of curry and cut the w33d from charles ass which had pieces of shit in his buttcrack.

but who is charles, well not the one which mentioned 19 words back.

I am confident in my sexuality

nice mane

Saving for one now. I have lots of handguns and other long guns doe

Thanks! Built her myself

the niggers here are already dead. have no need for it

I don't live my life in constant paranoia and fear.

Too expensive. Plus, I already own a Mini-14, so another semi-auto .223 is redundant to my collection.

Because I live in a good neighborhood.

europoor pls go

>whats your excuse?
Anything besides a hunting shotgun or rifle is basically illegal in Canada.

I get the redundancy thing but too expensive? Just built one for my pop all in for $650

because I'm cheap.

>implying crime only happens in bad neighborhoods
>implying guns are only used for self defense

I own one of these instead.

That is completely false and I don't know how you could be this misinformed. Our only problem is that the cool stuff costs $2,000 - $4,000 Canuckbucks. And because of US ITAR restrictions on export, we can't (legally) purchase guns and accessories in the states for cheap then take them back across the border. It's fucked because Canada Customs just wants us to pay sales tax and don't give a fuck otherwise, but if US Customs catches us exporting without a permit, it's 25 years in a federal prison.

Also, here's my shotgun with a 14" barrel. It's non-restricted in Canada but would be an NFA item in the states ($200 tax stamp and registration due to short barrel). No pics of my rifles at the moment, sorry.

Already have a Russian Army surplus SKS I paid $150 for.

That's enough firepower to thwart a sandnigger uprising in my neighborhood

Buy a Canadian made C7 for like $2300 tool box

britfag qq

I'm a handgun kind of guy. S&W .357 is my normal carry. I'm thinking about getting one though

Nope/10

You can buy all the same shit as in corporate America, just with a smaller magazine capacity...

I wouldn't trust that optic on top of a nerf gun. Your gun is better off without it.

Can confirm.

Sks is plenty. Ar 15s are overpriced

Hunt many ducks with that? Lol
Canadian gun laws are so pointless

Although many of your gun laws are retarded you can buy pic related and it's non restrictive.

Except for FALs...those bastards took away our FALs and I will never forgive them for it.

How many times do I have to tell you this.

Good chance my wife kills me with the gun. She is ill tempered when she is drinking.

I don't have micropenis.

waste of money

saving for a house, gun after

Crime doesn't happen where I live. And if it does, I just call the police to protect me.

You compensating for something there OP?

Plus the Russian shit has cheap as fuck ammo available... less than. 223 ammo in cost... = more fun

In case of emergency I can drill the pointless magazine block that limits the clip to 5.

And get this, in Canada anyone can buy a 150 drum mag for their SKS... but It has a tiny little pin on it limiting the capacity to 5. Ten seconds and a power drill and it's boom time baby. Aren't Liberal fun laws great!!

If you're afraid your partner might kill you if given the chance are they really a good partner?

>implying jamal couldn't be in, out, and well gone before the police even get a patrol car en route to your house.

When are you going to start taking responsibility for your own well-being user?

Doesn't fit in the safe - too many other, less generic guns in there.

After he gets older than 12

I don't think she wants to kill me but I've seen her angry and I don't want her to have access to a gun when I'm around

It's the governments job to protect me, and "Jamal" is in the wrong, so he shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

>call the police to protect me

Average police response time is 9 minutes. A lot can happen in those 9 minutes. Also cops are not legally obliged to "protect" you. The only person whose duty it is to protect you and your family is yourself. It's a real shame that the majority of people these days place what are and should be their own individual responsibilities on someone else.

It's not the govts job to protect you. Lrn2scotus

Saving up for one. Until then, I use the boom sick.

How's public school these days??

It is not the governments job to protect you. Even if it was the government's job to protect you would you allow the same government who has these two as the main picks for its most influential position to be the one in charge of protecting you?

Why not a semi auto shotty???

But I do.

Well I just hope you're not in some domestic abuse type shit. I'm sure you can handle it though.

I do. And I already want another one

Barrel length?

I've only been able to get a pistol up my ass as of yet. I have to get my asshole totally prolapsed before I can get a rifle in there.

This should be thrown at anyone that says only militias are allowed guns.

Hoplophobic is the word were using now

Zap carry isn't for everyone.

16.5" its a Yankee hill machine 300blk melonited and diamond fluted barrel with a key mount muzzle brake
>pic related

I loved these.

kek

16.5 but it still looks so long. I'm getting an AR before November and I wanna get a 26" barrel. I'm just a fan of excess. Lol

I wish I could find the statistical amount of how many women in this country own firearms.

Because they're ugly as fuck and I have a Garand. And also a Martini Henry but I don't have any more ammo for it, so I can't shoot it :^(
  ▲
▲ ▲

It's at least safe to assume that at least 1/4 of all legal gun owners are female and that's probably a low figure so I'd say 22.5 million at least(1/4 of 90 million)

banned in my country

I do own one and its commie cousin.

I'm not insecure and unbalanced. Thanks for asking.

Can also confirm.

26"gonna be good for long range. I'm sure the reason that it looks so long is that 16" handguard. Gonna swap it out for a 12" to show off that sexy ass fluted barrel.

Because NY state is fucking lame

It is a sexy barrel. I just want to mock it up like something similar to a Barret or something. Big scope. It's just for plinking and if S really does HTF I'll put it back to bone stock and slap a red dot on it. Right now I just want it to be fun

I feel that. Why not build an ar10? It would be much easier to make it look Barrett like. Plus if SHTF you have a fucking awesome battle rifle.

I am super poor right now.

Money mainly. I'm scrounging as much as possible before November(should be obvious why) and gonna dump into what I can get with however much I got by then. May still go the ar10 route if I've got the funds come mid October. But I've only got $100 so far(family life and hourly wages bruh). Also gotta quit smoking for the extra$$$

Also worth noting I don't want to bare bones build. Don't have the tools or the patience for springs and pins.

>150 round drum mag
>5 round cap
What
Maybe I read that wrong, also Canada fag, care to elaborate?

Do your research man. You could build that ar10 with some quality parts for little more than it would cost to store buy a decent ar15. Just make sure to buy the lower before they get crazy expensive. All you'd need it a mallet, some pin punches and, a screwdriver or two.

I'll look into it. I know I could build for ridiculously cheaper. And I know I could do it. But the time crunch is killing me and I also am not a very patient person that likes having the thing I seek in my hands as fast as possible. I'll look into it tho. No promises.