As a guy who lets his Gf fuck other people anything

As a guy who lets his Gf fuck other people anything

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would you still let other people fuck your gf if she wasn't disgusting?

shes hot....

Im wishing into in Cuck Style life too.We waiting a caribbean holidays to start it.
U are present in the fuck moment anytime?

Who do you let fuck your gf? Do you watch or are you just cool with it?

I really wanna fuck other guys gfs and wife's.

she fucks a co-worked at the moment

I dont watch just get texts or pics. or when she gets home she is soaking wet

Im never present no

Do you fuck her afterward?

Do you get the same liberty?

Ever push for a threesome?

requesting nude image dump

yes I fuck her afterwards, love the feeling of her having had sex.

I dont really want to have another girl

and yes I asked but her co-worker does not know I know

i want to see something inside her ass.

she really is hot, how did you get into the life? Like what was the moment

Bro WTF thats fucked up man this just hurts me on the inside to even fucking read. stop this shit man thats not a healthy relationship

she texted one day saying user wanted to see her tits and she let him. she felt bad and told me. I eventually told her it kinda turned me on

>Let
If you didnt she would probably leave you.

Wow that's a shitty story. Would love to get my girl into it but she's a sweet heart. When I got with her 6 yrs ago her biggest fantasy was sex on the beach.

Dies she use condoms?

no

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

its only half the story. it progressed over the weeks. first showing him her tits, and him feeling them. to him fingering her or she giving him head. after abt 4 months they had some opportunity to fuck

Do you mean ask a guy who lets his friend fuck other people?

Oh... And ur never present and the guy doesn't know. Ur girl comes back with some other guys dick juices in her.

Idk I'm not with that I like more power and control, I wouldn't mind my girl giving lubed up handjobs to misfits though.

Did she call you while fucking other guys?

i like it. almost like being cucked but not exactly. she stil fucks me often

>Settles for sloppy seconds
>Stays exclusive for a girl who fucks around
That's really pathetic, man. I could at least somewhat understand if it was mutually open, but damn. What the hell goes through a cuck's mind?

More photos of her please

Okay that's just sad man. I mean she's basically cheating on you and you don't want to lose her so you're cool with it, except deep down you're not. Fuckin wake up user

fake tits are never hot

Ever had your or these people dick up her asshole?

She's not your GF, she's everyone's GF.

usually mommy issues and/or overbearing father

/thread

Can I fuck her?

What if, and bear with me because I'm about to express an idea that is not one you had so it may take a minute to sink in... What if he legitimately doesn't care?

What of his notion of intimacy is not like yours?

Perfect answer user

You don't let her fuck other people. She fucks other people and you deal with it. She'd fuck them either way.

exactly

Do you use your tears as lube when you fap to pix of your girl getting railed by everyone at her work?

>she doesn't use protection when fucking other ppl

What's it like knowing that your gf doesn't truly love you and every time she gets home filled with another man's seed, you may catch an std? Hell, you've probably got several already and just haven't realised it yet. How the fuck can you even call it a relationship? You're basically fucking a whore who comes home to you every once in a while